George Soros tells the Democrats what to do, and they listen

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
He is their puppetmaster.

The reason the Democrats hate Trump and Putin is because Trump and Putin wouldn't work with George Soros on his agenda, so he turned against them.

The reason the Democrats hate Trump and Putin is because Trump and Putin wouldn't work with George Soros on his agenda, so he turned against them.
Agreed but I just don't understand how a born Jew who helped the Nazis can garner respect from anyone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Agreed but I just don't understand how a born Jew who helped the Nazis can garner respect from anyone.

Because he has billions of dollars and pays people to do his dirty work.

For example, ANTIFA and BLM are both on his payroll.

George Soros Funded Ferguson Protests and Black Lives Matter?

This is yours and Fox News’ conception of reality... which means it has no basis of fact.

Because he has billions of dollars and pays people to do his dirty work.

For example, ANTIFA and BLM are both on his payroll.

George Soros Funded Ferguson Protests and Black Lives Matter?
Fucked by your own link.
WHAT'S FALSE
George Soros gave money to various groups for the express purpose of promoting Ferguson-related protests and riots.

Do you think any of his employees are pay for post bloggers here at USMB? (I do).
Yes, and I would identify them except that one time I got banned from a forum for identifying a forum member as a paid Saudi agent.

You're right, dude. George Soros is hiring all of us. I get bonuses for making wingnuts look like fools.

*Ch-Ching* Hey, thanks Blackroot!
JsmwJzO.gif

he was handed over to Christians as a child and they brought him up. ----sorry---but true is true

Forum List

Back