George Zimmerman back in the news: another shooting incident

George Zimmerman continues to inflict major butthurt on left wing nutters everywhere. For that alone, I would like to buy him a beer or two.
It's all too easy to forget that Zimmerman is a POS that I would never associate with. Maybe he was defending his life but that doesn't make him a good person.

It's all too easy to call someone a POS on an anonymous internet board even if you don't know them, idiot.
Domestic violence charges with his shack up girlfriend? Constantly in trouble with the police? And then there's a 17 year old kid who would be alive today except for his vigilante justice. He's a POS.

Fuck him. Seriously.

1. He was cleared of all charges in every case.
2. He is in no trouble with the police.
3. Martin was a worthless thug who got what he deserved.
4. YOU are a POS.

George Zimmerman continues to inflict major butthurt on left wing nutters everywhere. For that alone, I would like to buy him a beer or two.
It's all too easy to forget that Zimmerman is a POS that I would never associate with. Maybe he was defending his life but that doesn't make him a good person.

It's all too easy to call someone a POS on an anonymous internet board even if you don't know them, idiot.
Domestic violence charges with his shack up girlfriend? Constantly in trouble with the police? And then there's a 17 year old kid who would be alive today except for his vigilante justice. He's a POS.

Fuck him. Seriously.

You're entitled to your opinion. Obviously, however, it's worth exactly what I paid to read it.

So you are actually in favor of beating women?

Let us know when someone proves that Zimmerman beat women in a court of law.

It's worth repeating; Zimmerman has exposed the left as what they truly are, a bunch of liars, hypocrites, and racist morons. He continues to this day to cause them butthurt, and for that I'd love to buy him a beer or three.

Fuck him. Seriously.

4. YOU are a POS.

LOL! Almost all domestic abusers are cleared of charges. Turns out their victims don't want to get beat up again, so they stop talking Go figure!

Lack of evidence against Zimmerman does not equate to evidence against Martin.
You have no evidence whatsoever that Martin was a "worthless thug" other than that he was shot dead by Zimmerman and you presume it.
You just hate black people in hoodies, come on, you aren't fooling anyone.

What would you do if you were being stalked by a man with a gun wearing plain clothes? Turn and fight for your life - or allow him to murder you?

Apparently WC has indeed taken his ball and gone home.
So much for that desire to have an honest and open debate about gun control.

Fuck him. Seriously.

4. YOU are a POS.

LOL! Almost all domestic abusers are cleared of charges. Turns out their victims don't want to get beat up again, so they stop talking Go figure!

You have no evidence whatsoever that Martin was a "worthless thug" other than that he was shot dead by Zimmerman and you presume it.

What would you do if you were being stalked by a man with a gun wearing plain clothes? Turn and fight for your life - or allow him to murder you?

Wrong moron, I have a case load of evidence. It all came out in the trial. Martin was a worthless thug who attacked and tried to kill ZIMMERMAN. He got exactly what he deserved.

Fuck him. Seriously.

4. YOU are a POS.

Wrong moron, I have a case load of evidence. It all came out in the trial.

Martin wasn't on trial you idiot.

Martin was a worthless thug who attacked and tried to kill ZIMMERMAN. He got exactly what he deserved.

Of course Martin was trying to kill Zimmerman, Zimmerman was stalking Martin with a deadly weapon and Martin didn't want to die. Non-blacks aren't the only ones allowed to use deadly force to defend their life, dumbass. If a man with a gun was stalking me, and I thought he was going to catch up with me - I'd turn around and try to kill him before he killed me, too. You wouldn't? You would just die? What a sad fucking pussy you are, not even willing to defend your own life.

So you are actually in favor of beating women?

No, but I'm in favor of beating idiots. You have a major ass whipping due.

Ahh, so you are not a law abiding citizen. I get it.

Meh, I never claimed to be.
So you're a thug and you're critisizing others for being thugs?

[
Of course Martin was trying to kill Zimmerman, Zimmerman had a gun and Martin didn't want to die.
Funny how the result of the trial says otherwise.
How do you know more than the jury?

Huh? What part of my statement did the jury prove wrong? I said

1) Martin was trying to kill Zimmerman
2) Zimmerman had a gun
3) Martin didn't want to die.

You're saying the jury found one of those to not be true? Which one, ya fuckin moron? The first is something morons like you seem to all agree on, the 2nd is an obvious fact known by all that even Zimmerman doesn't dispute, and the 3rd is a presumption based on the fact most people don't want to die, and at any rate I don't recall the jury was even asked to determine whether or not Martin had a death wish.

Fuck him. Seriously.

4. YOU are a POS.

Wrong moron, I have a case load of evidence. It all came out in the trial. Martin was a worthless thug who attacked and tried to kill ZIMMERMAN. He got exactly what he deserved.
Zimmerman was the first link in that causal chain. Martin may have been a delinquent, but he's dead now and will never get the chance to find a better way. Dead at 17. While you neocons celebrate the death of a black kid, I think it's a fucking tragedy that never would have happened if Rambo had listened to the 911 dispatcher. Z had every right to defend himself, but he's still responsible for the untimely death of that boy.

And he's a POS. That I stand by.

[
Of course Martin was trying to kill Zimmerman, Zimmerman had a gun and Martin didn't want to die.
The jury found that Zimmerman acted in self-defense - that Martin, not he, was the aggressor.
This nullifies your argument.

No they didn't. They found there was not enough evidence to convict him of the charges against him. They didn't find anything whatsoever having to do with Martin. You don't really understand how the justice system in this country works (probably because you're a moron) - criminal juries don't find people innocent, they find them not guilty - and they don't answer questions about anyone except those charged. Martin was not charged with a crime hence the jury did not find any fact regarding Martin. Had Martin won and Zimmerman been killed, he could have made the same arguments to the same jury and the same jury could have just as easily not found him guilty, either.

[

1) Martin was trying to kill Zimmerman
2) Zimmerman had a gun
3) Martin didn't want to die.

You're saying the jury found one of those to not be true? Which one, ya fuckin moron? The first is something morons like you seem to all agree on, the 2nd is an obvious fact known by all that even Zimmerman doesn't dispute, and the 3rd is a presumption based on the fact most people don't want to die, and at any rate I don't recall the jury was even asked to determine whether or not Martin had a death wish.
There's a point at which beating someone to death on the ground is no longer self defense.

And Martin had no way of knowing Zimmerman was armed until he was shot.

Did you even pay attention to the trial?

[
The jury found that Zimmerman acted in self-defense - that Martin, not he, was the aggressor.

No they didn't. They found there was not enough evidence to convict him of the charges against him. They didn't find anything whatsoever having to do with Martin. You don't really understand how the justice system in this country works (probably because you're a moron) - criminal juries don't find people innocent, they find them not guilty - and they don't answer questions about anyone except those charged. Martin was not charged with a crime hence the jury did not find any fact regarding Martin. Had Martin won and Zimmerman been killed, he could have made the same arguments to the same jury and the same jury could have just as easily not found him guilty, either.
The jury members being interviewed after the trial said there was "no doubt" Zimmerman acted in self defense. Kinda blows your not-enough-evidence theory to shit.

Again, did you even pay attention to the trial?

[
No they didn't. They found there was not enough evidence to convict him of the charges against him
Zimmerman claimed self-defense. The jury agreed. This nullifies your argument
You can lie to yourself and believe otherwise.
:dunno:

Forum List

Back