George Zimmerman back in the news: another shooting incident

George Zimmerman continues to inflict major butthurt on left wing nutters everywhere. For that alone, I would like to buy him a beer or two.
It's all too easy to forget that Zimmerman is a POS that I would never associate with. Maybe he was defending his life but that doesn't make him a good person.

These incidents sure seem to follow George Zimmerman:

George Zimmerman hurt in Florida shooting incident - Adam B. Lerner - POLITICO

This time, he was shot at, in a dispute with another person.

Details, but not many at this time, at the link....

lol....

how many connotations does "lol" have Statistikhengst ?
Exactly what the fuck do you think you are trying to prove, you fucking troll? How about actually concentrating on the core of the OP instead of an emoticon-like sideline remark? That's what adults do, you fucking troll. They discuss. You have the emotional intelligence of a 5 year old.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

lol....

Exactly what the fuck do you think you are trying to prove, you fucking troll? How about actually concentrating on the core of the OP instead of an emoticon-like sideline remark? That's what adults do, you fucking troll. They discuss. You have the emotional intelligence of a 5 year old.

why did you put "lol" in your OP if you don't want it discussed?

lol....

A sideline comment is not the core of an OP. Learn to be an adult for once in your like, you disgusting fucking troll.

Here is the OP link:

George Zimmerman back in the news another shooting incident US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Start there.

lol....

A sideline comment is not the core of an OP. Learn to be an adult for once in your like, you disgusting fucking troll.

Here is the OP link:

George Zimmerman back in the news another shooting incident US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Start there.

lol

George Zimmerman continues to inflict major butthurt on left wing nutters everywhere. For that alone, I would like to buy him a beer or two.
It's all too easy to forget that Zimmerman is a POS that I would never associate with. Maybe he was defending his life but that doesn't make him a good person.

I agree with you on that. When the first incident happened, it's really hard to know 100% for sure how it all went down, but by now, it should be painfully obvious that George Zimmerman is a posse vigilante "justice" nut and is out of control. He doesn't inflict butthurt on anyone, but he sure as hell makes himself look like a complete nutbag.

The first shooting should never have been a political issue to begin with. Both the Right and the Left wanted to find a cause celebre in all of this, but at the end of the day, it was a glorified neighborhood watch asshole and a young kid who may or may not have been doing something illegal - maybe.

But this Zimmerman dude is now riding the $$$ train and is part of the cottage industry for gunnutz.

Damn, what a shame.

WC.... haven't seen a response...?
Looks like you decided you weren't interested in an honest and open debate after all.
:dunno:

I've yet to find someone who is honest and open. Early on I pointed out all debates on gun control always end with the same remark - The Second Amendment is sacrosanct! You too needed to default to the same argument and engage in personal attacks.

Looks like you decided you weren't interested in an honest and open debate after all.

I've yet to find someone who is honest and open. Early on I pointed out all debates on gun control always end with the same remark - The Second Amendment is sacrosanct! You too needed to default to the same argument and engage in personal attacks.
The entire Constitution is sacrosanct.

I've yet to find someone who is honest and open.
I have been nothing but open and honest with you.
Early on I pointed out all debates on gun control always end with the same remark - The Second Amendment is sacrosanct!
As mentioned at least twice:
It is impossible to disconnect the 2nd Amendment from the right of the people to keep and bear arms; as restrictions on the law abiding necessarily involves restricting their right to keep and bear arms, consideration of the 2nd amendment is a necessary part of any open and honest conversation about gun control

I do not recall you addressing this in any way shape of form.
...and engage in personal attacks
I did no such thing.

So, do you want to continue this open and honest debate or are you going to take your ball and go home?

The entire Constitution is sacrosanct.

Really?

Try this on for size:

Debate Issue The U.S. Constitution should be interpreted as a living document. Debate.org

It's all too easy to call someone a POS on an anonymous internet board even if you don't know them, idiot.

I agree with you on that. When the first incident happened, it's really hard to know 100% for sure how it all went down, but by now, it should be painfully obvious that George Zimmerman is a posse vigilante "justice" nut and is out of control. He doesn't inflict butthurt on anyone, but he sure as hell makes himself look like a complete nutbag.

The first shooting should never have been a political issue to begin with. Both the Right and the Left wanted to find a cause celebre in all of this, but at the end of the day, it was a glorified neighborhood watch asshole and a young kid who may or may not have been doing something illegal - maybe.

But this Zimmerman dude is now riding the $$$ train and is part of the cottage industry for gunnutz.

Damn, what a shame.

How is it obvious? Is it obvious because women try to gain notoriety by falsely accusing him?
Is it obvious because a nut job stalker took a pot shot at him?
Or is it obvious because you are a butthurt left wing nut job?

Nor does defending himself make him a bad person. I don't know anything about the guy, but I note that he hasn't been charged with anything in the latest incident, while the guy that took the shot is on his way to trial.

BTW, since that guy had been in the hospital for mental issues, why did he have a gun? After all, don't all the laws that have been passed work?

Nor does defending himself make him a bad person. I don't know anything about the guy, but I note that he hasn't been charged with anything in the latest incident, while the guy that took the shot is on his way to trial.

BTW, since that guy had been in the hospital for mental issues, why did he have a gun? After all, don't all the laws that have been passed work?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 61

It's all too easy to call someone a POS on an anonymous internet board even if you don't know them, idiot.
Domestic violence charges with his shack up girlfriend? Constantly in trouble with the police? And then there's a 17 year old kid who would be alive today except for his vigilante justice. He's a POS.

Fuck him. Seriously.

Domestic violence charges with his shack up girlfriend? Constantly in trouble with the police? And then there's a 17 year old kid who would be alive today except for his vigilante justice. He's a POS.

Fuck him. Seriously.

You're entitled to your opinion. Obviously, however, it's worth exactly what I paid to read it.

Forum List

Back