George Zimmerman back in the news: another shooting incident

It's all too easy to call someone a POS on an anonymous internet board even if you don't know them, idiot.
Domestic violence charges with his shack up girlfriend? Constantly in trouble with the police? And then there's a 17 year old kid who would be alive today except for his vigilante justice. He's a POS.

Fuck him. Seriously.

1. He was cleared of all charges in every case.
2. He is in no trouble with the police.
3. Martin was a worthless thug who got what he deserved.
4. YOU are a POS.

LOL! Almost all domestic abusers are cleared of charges. Turns out their victims don't want to get beat up again, so they stop talking Go figure!

Lack of evidence against Zimmerman does not equate to evidence against Martin.
You have no evidence whatsoever that Martin was a "worthless thug" other than that he was shot dead by Zimmerman and you presume it.
You just hate black people in hoodies, come on, you aren't fooling anyone.

What would you do if you were being stalked by a man with a gun wearing plain clothes? Turn and fight for your life - or allow him to murder you?

Wrong moron, I have a case load of evidence. It all came out in the trial.

Martin wasn't on trial you idiot.

Martin was a worthless thug who attacked and tried to kill ZIMMERMAN. He got exactly what he deserved.

Of course Martin was trying to kill Zimmerman, Zimmerman was stalking Martin with a deadly weapon and Martin didn't want to die. Non-blacks aren't the only ones allowed to use deadly force to defend their life, dumbass. If a man with a gun was stalking me, and I thought he was going to catch up with me - I'd turn around and try to kill him before he killed me, too. You wouldn't? You would just die? What a sad fucking pussy you are, not even willing to defend your own life.

I never said Martin was on trial.

You are too stupid to talk to. Since you think it's an open an shut miscarriage of justice I guess you can wait intil the Justice department put Zimmerman back in trial. Ok idiot?

It's all too easy to call someone a POS on an anonymous internet board even if you don't know them, idiot.
Domestic violence charges with his shack up girlfriend? Constantly in trouble with the police? And then there's a 17 year old kid who would be alive today except for his vigilante justice. He's a POS.

Fuck him. Seriously.

1. He was cleared of all charges in every case.
2. He is in no trouble with the police.
3. Martin was a worthless thug who got what he deserved.
4. YOU are a POS.

LOL! Almost all domestic abusers are cleared of charges. Turns out their victims don't want to get beat up again, so they stop talking Go figure!

Lack of evidence against Zimmerman does not equate to evidence against Martin.
You have no evidence whatsoever that Martin was a "worthless thug" other than that he was shot dead by Zimmerman and you presume it.
You just hate black people in hoodies, come on, you aren't fooling anyone.

What would you do if you were being stalked by a man with a gun wearing plain clothes? Turn and fight for your life - or allow him to murder you?

Wrong moron, I have a case load of evidence. It all came out in the trial. Martin was a worthless thug who attacked and tried to kill ZIMMERMAN. He got exactly what he deserved.
Zimmerman was the first link in that causal chain. Martin may have been a delinquent, but he's dead now and will never get the chance to find a better way. Dead at 17. While you neocons celebrate the death of a black kid, I think it's a fucking tragedy that never would have happened if Rambo had listened to the 911 dispatcher. Z had every right to defend himself, but he's still responsible for the untimely death of that boy.

And he's a POS. That I stand by.

That's one juicy hunk of rationalizing there! Enjoy your butthurt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 37
Checking in to see if WC decided he wants to continue the "honest and open debate on gun control" that he asked for.
Apparently not.
Guess he wasn't really looking for one.
:dunno:

Forum List

Back