George Zimmerman's bloody head

Can anyone explain how one gets vertical/diagonal cuts on the back of your head in the yard? From your head being slammed? Wouldn't that be lateral head movement? Wouldn't the wounds be more puncture?

Again, you change what I said, and then argue against the change. I've said the evidence supports both scenerio's and we will have to wait for full disclosure. At this time we don't have access to Zimmerman's statements, those are sealed. All that has been in the press are third party declarations from family members.

You didn't say that the evidence doesn't support Zimmerman's story? Who was that that is using your account to post?

If the gf testifies that Martin and Zimmerman spoke before the hostilities and Zimmerman's statement does say that Martin hit him from behind, then that would be conflicting evidence. Then it would be up to the jury to weigh credibility.

A teenager who is under tremendous pressure to lie in order to make a boyfriend look good v a guy who shot, and killed, said bf. Sounds pretty easy to me.

Actually I've presented 3 that meet the known facts of the situation. Statements are not necessarily "facts". For example you claim that Zimmerman's statement says he was hit from behind, yet the girlfriend's statement was that Zimmerman and Martin spoke to each other - that conflicts with Zimmerman's statement. Another example is that a witness reports watching at the time of the firearm discharge and that Zimmerman was on top while supposedly Zimmerman's statement is that he was on the bottom. Another inconsistency in statements.

Are you saying that it is impossible for Martin to asked Zimmerman anything after he hit him? Or are you just desperate to prove how stupid your position is?

By the way, that witness you are referring to did not say Zimmerman was on top, he, or she, said that it was dark, and that he, or she, thought it looked like the bigger person was on top. Until someone explains how someone can judge relative size in the dark with one person laying on his back and the other on top of him, I will regard that statement as worthless, just like anyone else who actually has an open mind will.

His training by police was not to physically inject himself into a situation. It will be up to the jury to apply what weight they wish to that if it is presented at trial.

He was trained? When? Please do not try to equate a single meeting with a police liaison with training, that will just make you look idiotic.

I believe of the two, only Zimmerman was ever arrested for a violent crime. Being arrested is a criminal record. The charges may have been dropped, but it is still a criminal record. I run background checks for employment purposes and we get back state and FBI criminal records all the time that show arrests and dispositions.

Being arrested is only a criminal record if you believe people are guilty until proven innocent. The official position of Florida, and every other state in this country, is that you do not have a criminal record unless you have a conviction on your record.

I haven't made up any facts.

Are you saying that you actually believe the stupid stuff you are saying is true, or that you are stealing the made up facts from other people?

I've repeatedly identified that I've provided that there are at least 3 scenerio's that fit the facts. Martin assaults Zimmerman. Zimmerman assaults Martin. Zimmerman assaults Martin and attempts unlawful detention. In the first two Zimmerman retains his self defense immunity and should be found not quilty. In the third Zimmerman is committing a forcible felony under Florida Statute 776.041 and his self defense immunity could be negated.

You have repeatedly tried to make up a situation in which Zimmerman is a felon, even though the state is not charging him with a felony, and thus has no right to self defense. I remember asking you to prove that any prosecutor in Florida had ever argued that successfully, and you just ignored me. now you are trying to say that is a possible explanation. Until you can prove that it is actually possible to argue that under Florida law, not just in your pretend world where ghosts are real, you have not actually presented it as a possible scenario. It would be easier to argue that Zimmerman was being controlled by aliens that a scenario that is as ridiculous as the one you keep insisting proves you are the one with an open mind.

That's what I've said consistently. Seems pretty clear that I've actually said things that I've actually said.

Yet you keep denying you actually said what you said.

If it doesn't apply to you. Then don't get worked up about it. This is an open message board, not a discussion conducted by PM. I post for the audience at large. If you don't like my posting style, then just bypass my posts.

It doesn't apply to anyone, because no one has said it. Mocking you is not getting upset. I actually enjoy mocking you, just like I enjoy mocking all idiots, I have no reason to bypass your posts.

I have no obligation to present any evidence that Zimmerman attempted to beat Martin to death with the back of his head. That seems to be something that occurred in your mind not mine.

It must have occurred to you, you saw the picture, yet you insist that the evidence is ambiguous enough to justify your assertion that it is possible that Zimmerman attacked Martin. I will ask you again, since you keep ignoring the question, why would a man with a gun attack a kid who he thought was acting suspicious?

1. We will have to wait for the autopsy report.

2. In 20-years I stood Shore Patrol many times and saw the results of fights. The injuries incurred during a fight are not necessary indicators of who started a fight. All they show is that someone was losing after it stated. We responded to incidents more than once where the person that started the fight had injuries, the one defending himself had no injuries at all.

How many times did you respond to a fight where the only person that was injured was the one with a gun?

The flight of imagination about Zimmerman attacking Martin with the back of his head is yours, not mine.

>>>>

It is not, it is me mocking your scenario that Zimmerman, who we know had a gun, started a fist fight.

Trayvon. the Nigga. on his tweets. Am I allowed to quote his last tweets?

Oh and he says he's a nigga That's his handle. That really is his handle.

Gold teeth and all. Have you see his real picture people? Not the Hi!!! I'm in grade 8 bullshit.

And Zimmerman's was DatNiggy....do you have a point?

You are really starting to piss me off Ravi. I have nothing against you. I never neg rep anyone.

But if you want to fuck me over daily? Life could get interesting. Because I don't care about rep. I don't care about shit. But if you want to lay down a war, game on. I'll play.

Game on.

Oh shut up. You have nothing.

I seem to have done my job getting under your skin, since I've driven you to hypocrisy. It's just kind of sad that your nickname for me is cowboi. I dunno... it just, lacks something.

We interrupt this thread for another whining splutter from cowboi. Again.

Really? Really Liability?

Last edited:
"Let's talk about the elephant in the room. I'm black, OK?" the woman said, declining to be identified because she anticipated backlash due to her race. She leaned in to look a reporter directly in the eyes. "There were black boys robbing houses in this neighborhood," she said. "That's why George was suspicious of Trayvon Martin."

There had been several break-ins and Zimmerman was not the only one calling the police to report them. Many of the neighborhood's residents had been calling the police because many blacks had been seen casing houses and were being reported.

Martin had been suspended from school for possessing women's jewelry and a screw driver that the police said was a burglary tool. When questioned Martian claimed that the women's jewelry belonged to a friend but he could not remember who the friend was.

So we have a guy who is going to college and is one credit shy of his Criminal Justice degree. Who at one time had also owned a business with a BLACK man as a partner keeping an eye on a black guy until the police arrived who very likely had committed a break-in or more.

Last edited:
"Let's talk about the elephant in the room. I'm black, OK?" the woman said, declining to be identified because she anticipated backlash due to her race. She leaned in to look a reporter directly in the eyes. "There were black boys robbing houses in this neighborhood," she said. "That's why George was suspicious of Trayvon Martin."

There had been several break-ins and Zimmerman was not the only one calling the police to report them. Many of the neighborhood's residents had been calling the police because many blacks had been seen casing houses and were being reported.

Martin had been suspended from school for possessing women's jewelry and a screw driver that the police said was a burglary tool. When questioned Martian claimed that the women's jewelry belonged to a friend but he could not remember who the friend was.

So we have a guy who is going to college and is one credit shy of his Criminal Justice degree. Who at one time had also owned a business with a BLACK man as a partner keeping an eye on a black guy until the police arrived who very likely had committed a break-in or more.

Z3ZoJ.png

Martin left the 7-11 an hour before he met Zimmerman. It was only a 15 minute walk from the 7-11 to the home Martin was staying at. Martin was certainly doing something besides just walking home. It took him 4 times to long & he still was not home.

Straight out of a Florida Neighborhood Watch Book.
Suspicious Activities Include:

- A person with seemingly no purpose, wandering around or loitering in the neighborhood.

- A person looking into a neighbor's windows and/or parked cars, moving from door to door.

How to Report Suspicious Activity:

- Immediately report any/all suspicious persons, vehicles, and activity to the Sheriff's Office non emergency dispatch.

- Be specific when describing any suspects (race, sex, age, height, weight, eye/hair color, facial hair, tattoos and articles of clothing worn.)

Looks like he's lost weight..prolly not eating too well at the mo'....

No, a murder wrap, and a sizable chunk of a city calling for your death tends to kill the appetite I guess. One thing I missed was who diagnosed hit broken nose and took the picture of his cut up head ? And I have not seen any pictures of his broken nose. You would think those would have come out with the ones of his head.

I seem to have done my job getting under your skin, since I've driven you to hypocrisy. It's just kind of sad that your nickname for me is cowboi. I dunno... it just, lacks something.

We interrupt this thread for another whining splutter from cowboi. Again.

Really? Really Liability?

Yeah. You really really are spluttering. You're making even more of a damn fool of yourself. :thup:

But, that's your business. I just like to make note of it. It serves to either educate you (unlikely) or it has just the marginal utility of rubbing your nose in your own ineffectual efforts.

Hurry back.

Here is some photos that I assume are from his booking.

zimmerman41-620x362.jpg

I dont see any blood on his shirt. Maybe he got a change of clothes, or this was taken at a later date.

Doing an image search does nothing to help at all.

He looks like he has the same jacket in the bloody head picture here.

george-zimmerman-bloody-head-photo_523x293.jpg

Last edited:

zimmerman41-620x362.jpg

I dont see any blood on his shirt. Maybe he got a change of clothes, or this was taken at a later date.

That image was taken a little over a half an hour after he killed Trayvon.

Noses bleed pretty good when there not broken. I would expect more blood, and for it to be on his shirt.

this is the one from when he was arrested.

538447_10150684131598031_698343030_9469320_1211313631_n.jpg

Has anyone ever said when they took this one ?

36492-wide.jpg

And why no booking information ? I dont think this one was from that night either. Why no pictures of his face from that night ?

zimmerman41-620x362.jpg

That image was taken a little over a half an hour after he killed Trayvon.

Noses bleed pretty good when there not broken. I would expect more blood, and for it to be on his shirt.
...Even holding his head up, jarring, discomfort. We see none of that in the 6 minute video of Z walking through the myriad of halls and such at the PD.

His gait, his composure, his presentation is absolutely sparkling.

Pretty remarkable for a guy who had been so brutally clobbered, fearing for his life, eh?

Heck, he even wipes his feet on the mat as he walks into the first main room.

this is the one from when he was arrested.

538447_10150684131598031_698343030_9469320_1211313631_n.jpg

Has anyone ever said when they took this one ?

36492-wide.jpg

And why no booking information ? I dont think this one was from that night either. Why no pictures of his face from that night ?
That was from his 2005 arrest for a felony with violence for getting into an altercation with a police officer.

The reason no booking info from that night is - he wasn't arrested. They let him go.

Forum List

Back