George Zimmerman's bloody head

"Let's talk about the elephant in the room. I'm black, OK?" the woman said, declining to be identified because she anticipated backlash due to her race. She leaned in to look a reporter directly in the eyes. "There were black boys robbing houses in this neighborhood," she said. "That's why George was suspicious of Trayvon Martin."

There had been several break-ins and Zimmerman was not the only one calling the police to report them. Many of the neighborhood's residents had been calling the police because many blacks had been seen casing houses and were being reported.

Martin had been suspended from school for possessing women's jewelry and a screw driver that the police said was a burglary tool. When questioned Martian claimed that the women's jewelry belonged to a friend but he could not remember who the friend was.

So we have a guy who is going to college and is one credit shy of his Criminal Justice degree. Who at one time had also owned a business with a BLACK man as a partner keeping an eye on a black guy until the police arrived who very likely had committed a break-in or more.

Martin left the 7-11 an hour before he met Zimmerman. It was only a 15 minute walk from the 7-11 to the home Martin was staying at. Martin was certainly doing something besides just walking home. It took him 4 times to long & he still was not home.

Straight out of a Florida Neighborhood Watch Book.
Suspicious Activities Include:

- A person with seemingly no purpose, wandering around or loitering in the neighborhood.

- A person looking into a neighbor's windows and/or parked cars, moving from door to door.

How to Report Suspicious Activity:

- Immediately report any/all suspicious persons, vehicles, and activity to the Sheriff's Office non emergency dispatch.

- Be specific when describing any suspects (race, sex, age, height, weight, eye/hair color, facial hair, tattoos and articles of clothing worn.)

Also from the same book-

"Neighborhood watch is NOT a vigilante group. Participants, as private citizens are only to report there observations to; not to take action them selves."

Zimmerman went a step further.

http://a.scpr.org/i/85420689259fa04716724ab6fb3cf2f0/36492-wide.jpg

You didn't say that the evidence doesn't support Zimmerman's story? Who was that that is using your account to post?

No, as I've said repeatedly, I've provided at least three scenario's that conform to evidence not based on Zimmerman's story, the shooter. In each of those scenario's it was then shown that the jury should return a verdict of 'not guilty" unless the state were to provide direct evidence that show Zimmerman was in the commission of a forcible felony. Barring such evidence, which it appears unlikely at this point, then Zimmerman would be 'not guilty".

I enjoy adult conversations with people that actually appear enjoy the exchange of information, not with those who lie about what someones posts have said and then argue against their lies own like a petulant child.

If you wish to engage in a meaningful discussion. Let me know.

>>>>

- A person with seemingly no purpose, wandering around or loitering in the neighborhood.

- A person looking into a neighbor's windows and/or parked cars, moving from door to door.

- Immediately report any/all suspicious persons, vehicles, and activity to the Sheriff's Office non emergency dispatch.

- Be specific when describing any suspects (race, sex, age, height, weight, eye/hair color, facial hair, tattoos and articles of clothing worn.)

Also from the same book-

"Neighborhood watch is NOT a vigilante group. Participants, as private citizens are only to report there observations to; not to take action them selves."

KissM keeps placing that random NW item, even though he's been shown plenty of times the ACTUAL one used by the community we are discussing, published by the Sanford Police Department.

Here, I'll place it here again, just in case he missed it, again....and further details for other readers to view.

Sanford Police Department Neighborhood Watch Handbook

You will add your “eyes and ears” to
those of the Police Department which
cannot be everywhere, all the time, by
keeping a watchful eye and open ear to
what is happening in your
neighborhood. You will extend their
ability to provide security by reporting
anything unusual or suspicious, 24 hours
a day, seven days a week, so they can
follow up on your leads. What you will
not do is get physically involved with
any activity you report or
apprehension of any suspicious
persons. This is the job of the law
enforcement agency.
^^^^ Emphasis THEIRS.

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...amHandbook.pdf

In big bolded font the above words there INSIST people are not to " get physically involved with any activity you report or apprehen[d] of any suspicious persons."

They do that in not only one area of the NW Guidelines, but twice.
In BOLD letters.

We KNOW Zimmerman was told by police this, as Z was the one who helped facilitate the NW meeting with the Sanford Police Chief for guidelines, and as contact and Captain would necessarily need to be informed of the rules:

Twin Lakes at Retreat news letter -Sept 2011:
George Zimmerman's name listed as contact & that Chief Lee was coming to next meeting: RTL Newsletter September 2011 FINAL

Feb 2012 Twin Lakes at Retreat news letter - George Zimmerman identified as Captain: RTL February 2012 Newsletter

SFP -meeting with residents after shooting - Relaying Zimmerman was acting as NW at the time of the shooting: Sanford PD Meeting

In addition:

In September, the Sanford police helped the Retreat start a neighborhood watch program.

"Some residents called me wanting to do a startup," said Dorival, a civilian police employee. About 30 people came to the clubhouse for that first session, she said. "Everyone was enthusiastic." Zimmerman volunteered to be captain.

"I told them, this is not about being a vigilante police force," Dorival said. "You're not even supposed to patrol on neighborhood watch. And you're certainly not supposed to carry a gun."
Trayvon Martin's killing shatters safety within Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford - Tampa Bay Times

Last edited:
"Let's talk about the elephant in the room. I'm black, OK?" the woman said, declining to be identified because she anticipated backlash due to her race. She leaned in to look a reporter directly in the eyes. "There were black boys robbing houses in this neighborhood," she said. "That's why George was suspicious of Trayvon Martin."

There had been several break-ins and Zimmerman was not the only one calling the police to report them. Many of the neighborhood's residents had been calling the police because many blacks had been seen casing houses and were being reported.

Exactly, was Zimmerman profiling Martin? Probably, he was profiling based on the history of break-ins and NOT simply based on race, he was profiling based on known events and descriptions of individuals known to have been involved in burglaries in the recent past.

Martin had been suspended from school for possessing women's jewelry and a screw driver that the police said was a burglary tool. When questioned Martian claimed that the women's jewelry belonged to a friend but he could not remember who the friend was.

This I will point out a few corrections about...

1. He as not suspended from school for possession of women's jewelry and a screwdriver, he was suspended for "tagging" (graffiti) school property.

2. During the course of searching his backpack for the tagging implements the jewelry was discovered. Police ran the jewelry and determined it was not stolen.

3. When questioned he declined to identify who gave it to, and since it was not stolen he was under no obligation to provide, the individual that gave him the jewelry.

Police investigated Trayvon Martin over jewelry - Boston.com
Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

So we have a guy who is going to college and is one credit shy of his Criminal Justice degree. Who at one time had also owned a business with a BLACK man as a partner keeping an eye on a black guy until the police arrived who very likely had committed a break-in or more.

1. I agree, race does not appear to be a motivating factor for the actions of Zimmerman.

2. There is no evidence that Martin ever committed any type of break-in. If you want to use that logic, then you would also need to claim that Zimmerman has a history of violence since he was actually charged with assaulting a police officer. If you are going to base classifications on history then, logically speaking, you should be willing to apply the history of both parties involved equally.

>>>>

I seem to have done my job getting under your skin, since I've driven you to hypocrisy. It's just kind of sad that your nickname for me is cowboi. I dunno... it just, lacks something.

We interrupt this thread for another whining splutter from cowboi. Again.

Really? Really Liability?

Yeah. You really really are spluttering. You're making even more of a damn fool of yourself. :thup:

But, that's your business. I just like to make note of it. It serves to either educate you (unlikely) or it has just the marginal utility of rubbing your nose in your own ineffectual efforts.

Hurry back.

:laugh: My god... you really are pathetic.

KissMy said:
Martin left the 7-11 an hour before he met Zimmerman. It was only a 15 minute walk from the 7-11 to the home Martin was staying at. Martin was certainly doing something besides just walking home. It took him 4 times to long & he still was not home.

Black people shouldn't dilly dally I guess, is the moral of the story. You know, I oftentimes work slowly to get from point A to point B, and people don't seem to question it in the least. I guess because I'm not black.

This whole story has been a big whole playbook for black people on what they should and shouldn't do to avoid a bullet from somebody. Don't dress casually, go directly from point A to point B, don't be young, don't defend yourself, don't get shot by a white male, don't expect average America to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Race didn't seem to be a factor for Zimmerman, but it most certainly seems to be a factor in the defense of Zimmerman.

It appears he was on the phone

• 18:30 Phone call to North Dade, FL
  • 18:41 Incoming Phone Call
  • 18:45 Phone call to North Dade, FL
  • 18:46 Phone call to North Dade, FL
  • 18:49 Incoming Phone Call
  • 18:53 Phone call to North Dade, FL
  • 18:54 Phone call to North Dade, FL
  • 18:54 Incoming
  • 19:04 Incoming
  • 19:12 Incoming

I would comment that it looks like T-mobile gets lousy reception in that area.

http://media.nbcbayarea.com/documents/call+log.pdf

>>>>

That could be the epigraph on your tombstone, cowboi.
cowboipathetic.jpg

KissMy said:

Black people shouldn't dilly dally I guess, is the moral of the story. You know, I oftentimes work slowly to get from point A to point B, and people don't seem to question it in the least. I guess because I'm not black.

This whole story has been a big whole playbook for black people on what they should and shouldn't do to avoid a bullet from somebody. Don't dress casually, go directly from point A to point B, don't be young, don't defend yourself, don't get shot by a white male, don't expect average America to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Race didn't seem to be a factor for Zimmerman, but it most certainly seems to be a factor in the defense of Zimmerman.

It appears to have been a factor in the accusations against Zimmerman. But addressing that aspect of the story is the only thing that gets your partisan mindless attention.

Last edited:

Also from the same book-

:lol: Oh! - So you were there! Please tell us how Zimmerman attacked Martin. :cuckoo:

Cowman said:

Who does that boy think he is...walking to the store on an early evening Sunday night taking more than the 15 minutes he was allotted?

damn ****ing punks.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cowman

BTW: I love the phrase dilly dally.

:)

Also from the same book-

:lol: Oh! - So you were there! Please tell us how Zimmerman attacked Martin. :cuckoo:

Oh, so you were there! Pleas tell us how martin attacked Zimmerman :cuckoo:

I seem to have done my job getting under your skin, since I've driven you to hypocrisy. It's just kind of sad that your nickname for me is cowboi. I dunno... it just, lacks something.

Really? Really Liability?

Yeah. You really really are spluttering. You're making even more of a damn fool of yourself. :thup:

But, that's your business. I just like to make note of it. It serves to either educate you (unlikely) or it has just the marginal utility of rubbing your nose in your own ineffectual efforts.

Hurry back.

KissMy said:

The moral of the story is Zimmerman had every right to suspect & follow martin. He can even legally ask what are you doing here. The take away from the shooting is you should not continue to beat anyone who is flat on their back, not fighting back & screaming for help 20 times. That is against the law everywhere & will get you legally shot in any state. The rest of your post is noise.

Last edited:
The moral of the story is Zimmerman had every right to suspect & follow martin. He can even legally ask what are you doing here. The take away from the shooting is you should not continue to beat anyone who is flat on their back, not fighting back & screaming for help 20 times. That is against the law everywhere & will get you legally shot in any state. The rest of your post is noise.

Or the moral of the story might be that Zimmerman had every right to follow Martin but he did not have the right to assault and attempt to detain him starting the fight where he got his ass kicked and then shot someone. That is against the law.

At this point either scenario is possible as there is no evidence to show who started the fight, however, if the state fails to prove that - then Zimmerman should be found not guilty.

>>>>

Also from the same book-

Oh, so you were there! Pleas tell us how martin attacked Zimmerman :cuckoo:

:cuckoo: EPIC FAIL LOSER!!!!!!!!!!! :cuckoo:

The real story seems to be shoot first and ask questions later. Thanks for making the streets safer George. Even George can't walk them now.

Hurry back.

KissMy said:

And Martin had every right to STAND his ground and defend him self. Zimmerman may have the right to follow the boy, he had the right to question the boy, but to flip it around, Martin had the right to ask this guy why he was following him, and Martin was under NO obligation to offer ANY explanation to Zimmerman what so ever. Zimmerman was acting outside the guidelines of his neighborhood watch guidebook. He got himself into an avoidable situation and when he was receiving the consequences of his actions he shot his way out of it.

And Martin had every right to STAND his ground and defend him self. Zimmerman may have the right to follow the boy, he had the right to question the boy, but to flip it around, Martin had the right to ask this guy why he was following him, and Martin was under NO obligation to offer ANY explanation to Zimmerman what so ever. Zimmerman was acting outside the guidelines of his neighborhood watch guidebook. He got himself into an avoidable situation and when he was receiving the consequences of his actions he shot his way out of it.

But we don't know that young Trayvon Martin DID defend himself or that he ever needed to.

Your whole argument requires acceptance of a premise (which is really kind of also your conclusion) and we don't know if the premise is "true."

There is a name for the fallacy of assuming one's desired conclusion AS one's premise and then "arriving at" one's conclusion. You have engaged in begging the question. Begging the question - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Liability, to accept what you believe is true one also have to accept a certain premise. I believe the premise that Martin was the instigator and attacked Zimmerman. There is no evidence that that is true, however you and others have been taking that premise as gospel truth.

Forum List

Back