George Zimmerman's bloody head

I seem to have done my job getting under your skin, since I've driven you to hypocrisy. It's just kind of sad that your nickname for me is cowboi. I dunno... it just, lacks something.

Really? Really Liability?

Yeah. You really really are spluttering. You're making even more of a damn fool of yourself. :thup:

But, that's your business. I just like to make note of it. It serves to either educate you (unlikely) or it has just the marginal utility of rubbing your nose in your own ineffectual efforts.

Hurry back.

:laugh: My god... you really are pathetic.

KissMy said:
Martin left the 7-11 an hour before he met Zimmerman. It was only a 15 minute walk from the 7-11 to the home Martin was staying at. Martin was certainly doing something besides just walking home. It took him 4 times to long & he still was not home.

Black people shouldn't dilly dally I guess, is the moral of the story. You know, I oftentimes work slowly to get from point A to point B, and people don't seem to question it in the least. I guess because I'm not black.

This whole story has been a big whole playbook for black people on what they should and shouldn't do to avoid a bullet from somebody. Don't dress casually, go directly from point A to point B, don't be young, don't defend yourself, don't get shot by a white male, don't expect average America to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Race didn't seem to be a factor for Zimmerman, but it most certainly seems to be a factor in the defense of Zimmerman.

don't get shot by a white male

You forgot don't get shot by a Hispanic Democrat.

No, as I've said repeatedly, I've provided at least three scenario's that conform to evidence not based on Zimmerman's story, the shooter. In each of those scenario's it was then shown that the jury should return a verdict of 'not guilty" unless the state were to provide direct evidence that show Zimmerman was in the commission of a forcible felony. Barring such evidence, which it appears unlikely at this point, then Zimmerman would be 'not guilty".

I enjoy adult conversations with people that actually appear enjoy the exchange of information, not with those who lie about what someones posts have said and then argue against their lies own like a petulant child.

If you wish to engage in a meaningful discussion. Let me know.

>>>>

No you haven't. One of the scenarios only works if I believe in fairies, which I don't. the other two are not actually scenarios. All the honest person in this thread admit they don't know who started the fight, and point out that, under Florida law, it doesn't matter, all that matters is whether Zimmerman felt he was in danger at the time he shot Martin.

Sp, once again, given that that is actually what Florida law says, what evidence do you have that contradicts Martin's statement? The testiminy of a witness who admits it was dark, and that they couldn't see well enough to see who was doing what?

That's not true at all. This law, as bad as it is, does not give protection to someone that starts a fight and then gets their ass beat as a result. In fact, it protects the person that is attacked for no legitimate reason.

For the umpteenth time, stand your ground is not the law I am talking about, I am talking about self defense under Florida law. If Zimmerman reasonably felt his life was in danger he had ever right to defend himself, even if he started the fight. If I am wrong, feel free to provide links to actual laws and court cases to prove it. Be aware that, if you try that, I will pull out the law in California, which allows a person that reasonably feels threatened to actually chase someone down the street to kill them. which is not possible under Florida law.

:popcorn:

:laugh: My god... you really are pathetic.

Black people shouldn't dilly dally I guess, is the moral of the story. You know, I oftentimes work slowly to get from point A to point B, and people don't seem to question it in the least. I guess because I'm not black.

This whole story has been a big whole playbook for black people on what they should and shouldn't do to avoid a bullet from somebody. Don't dress casually, go directly from point A to point B, don't be young, don't defend yourself, don't get shot by a white male, don't expect average America to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Race didn't seem to be a factor for Zimmerman, but it most certainly seems to be a factor in the defense of Zimmerman.

The moral of the story is Zimmerman had every right to suspect & follow martin. He can even legally ask what are you doing here. The take away from the shooting is you should not continue to beat anyone who is flat on their back, not fighting back & screaming for help 20 times. That is against the law everywhere & will get you legally shot in any state. The rest of your post is noise.

And Martin had every right to STAND his ground and defend him self. Zimmerman may have the right to follow the boy, he had the right to question the boy, but to flip it around, Martin had the right to ask this guy why he was following him, and Martin was under NO obligation to offer ANY explanation to Zimmerman what so ever. Zimmerman was acting outside the guidelines of his neighborhood watch guidebook. He got himself into an avoidable situation and when he was receiving the consequences of his actions he shot his way out of it.

He got himself into an avoidable situation and when he was receiving the consequences of his actions he shot his way out of it.

Consequences? You mean a beating?

For the umpteenth time, stand your ground is not the law I am talking about, I am talking about self defense under Florida law. If Zimmerman reasonably felt his life was in danger he had ever right to defend himself, even if he started the fight. If I am wrong, feel free to provide links to actual laws and court cases to prove it.

Florida Statutes
776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections [WW NOTE: the preceding sections are the self defense and SYG sections] of this chapter is not available to a person who:
(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

776.041 - Use of force by aggressor. - 2011 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate

If Zimmerman was the aggressor and and was shown to be committing a forcible felony (assault and unlawful detention qualify as a forcible felony), then he loses self defense immunity, OR if Zimmerman was the aggressor and at the point in the conflict where he feared for his live or great bodily injury a means of escape presented itself and (as judged by a reasonable person) he failed to take advantage of that escape and continued hostilities, then he would loose the self defense immunity.

Now is it likely that the state could prove either of those two possibilities? With the information generally available to the public, it does not appear likely which means the jury should return a "not guilty" verdict.

Be aware that, if you try that, I will pull out the law in California, which allows a person that reasonably feels threatened to actually chase someone down the street to kill them. which is not possible under Florida law.

The case is in Florida under state law, whatever may have happened in California would be irrelevant to the findings of a Florida court.

>>>>

Last edited:
It is easy enough to tell by these photos of Martin and Zimmerman that Martin was the guy who created his own problems.

2012-04-25T194229Z_01_TOR103_RTRIDSP_3_USA-FLORIDA-SHOOTING-ZIMMERMAN.jpg

trayvon-martin-recent.jpg

Or not.

image_1.jpg

Trayvon-Martins-friends-speak-out-9G16P2J0-x-large.jpg

[Basically posted to show that looking at old pictures is a waste of time in terms of what actually happened that night.]

>>>>

LOL, no kidding Pal. Gawd, some of you guys take yourselves so seriously. Can't you recognize sarcasm when you see it? And I thought it was only Marc and Cowman :)

Last edited:
For the umpteenth time, stand your ground is not the law I am talking about, I am talking about self defense under Florida law. If Zimmerman reasonably felt his life was in danger he had ever right to defend himself, even if he started the fight. If I am wrong, feel free to provide links to actual laws and court cases to prove it.
Florida Statutes
776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections [WW NOTE: the preceding sections are the self defense and SYG sections] of this chapter is not available to a person who:
(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

776.041 - Use of force by aggressor. - 2011 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate
If Zimmerman was the aggressor and and was shown to be committing a forcible felony (assault and unlawful detention qualify as a forcible felony), then he loses self defense immunity, OR if Zimmerman was the aggressor and at the point in the conflict where he feared for his live or great bodily injury a means of escape presented itself and (as judged by a reasonable person) he failed to take advantage of that escape and continued hostilities, then he would loose the self defense immunity.

Now is it likely that the state could prove either of those two possibilities? With the information generally available to the public, it does not appear likely which means the jury should return a "not guilty" verdict.

Be aware that, if you try that, I will pull out the law in California, which allows a person that reasonably feels threatened to actually chase someone down the street to kill them. which is not possible under Florida law.

The case is in Florida under state law, whatever may have happened in California would be irrelevant to the findings of a Florida court.

>>>>

If the moon is made of green cheese we will never go hungry again.

It is easy enough to tell by these photos of Martin and Zimmerman that Martin was the guy who created his own problems.

You get ridiculed for posting the truth. The media blasted the airwaves with photos of big criminal Zimmerman killed the young child Martin.

You get ridiculed for posting the truth. The media blasted the airwaves with photos of big criminal Zimmerman killed the young child Martin.

Yeah, I can't believe a couple of these guys take themselves so seriously that they couldn't understand what I had posted. :)

ORLANDO, Florida – George Zimmerman's website seeking money for his legal defense may have been shut down, but apparently not before pulling in quite a haul for the high-profile Florida murder defendant.

The attorney for Zimmerman, charged in the February shooting of unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, says in a TV interview Thursday that his client's website has raised more than $200,000.

Read more: Attorney says Zimmerman had $200G from Web donations

Good for him!

Last edited:
ORLANDO, Florida – George Zimmerman's website seeking money for his legal defense may have been shut down, but apparently not before pulling in quite a haul for the high-profile Florida murder defendant.

The attorney for Zimmerman, charged in the February shooting of unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, says in a TV interview Thursday that his client's website has raised more than $200,000.

Read more: Attorney says Zimmerman had $200G from Web donations

Good for him!

That money is the only way he will come close to getting a fair trial. The state will likely parade 40 bullshit forensic experts through the witness stand to try & railroad him just like they did with Casey Anthony.

But we don't know that young Trayvon Martin DID defend himself or that he ever needed to.

Your whole argument requires acceptance of a premise (which is really kind of also your conclusion) and we don't know if the premise is "true."

There is a name for the fallacy of assuming one's desired conclusion AS one's premise and then "arriving at" one's conclusion. You have engaged in begging the question. Begging the question - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not so. I attend a class that teaches people how to legally shoot other people when they have bad intentions towards you. Two cops and one judge (the instructors) point out that Zimmerman could have avoided the whole thing by staying in his car, and staying on the phone. I assumed nothing. I am forming an opinion on the commentary of three law enforcement professionals, not the evening news. The shooting was 100% avoidable if only Zimmerman had not followed. Strangely, all three figure Zimmerman will walk because he was overcharged.
Your class does not address what happened. It couldn't since neither you nor your instructors know what happened.

Zimmerman coulda stayed in bed that morning, not gotten out of it except maybe to hit the head, too.

What he might have done is not the test.

Zimmerman was absolutely entitled to "follow." Doing what he was entitled to do cannot form a valid basis of any act of violence against him.

Assuming that he followed a person of whom he was suspicious (as indicated by the 9-1-1 call), it would be fascinating to know what publicly available "evidence" informs you that Trayvon had any valid basis to pound on Zimmerman (if that is what happened).

IF (and again, I don't know either), but IF Trayvon objected to Zimmerman following him and took it upon himself to beat the shit out of Zimmerman on that "basis," then Zimmerman was clearly entitled at that point to defend himself.

The class addresses the situation, and how not to be charged with a felony after the incident. From what is available on the news, Zimmerman did everything one would need to do to collect a charge. Zimmerman had no reason or obligation to follow marten. If Martin was justifiably shot, then Zimmerman got his ass justifiably whipped. He had no business being where he was. His actions led to an avoidable shooting. Meh, quibble if you want. If I remember Ill post an "I told you so", if im wrong then you can.

The moral of the story is Zimmerman had every right to suspect & follow martin. He can even legally ask what are you doing here. The take away from the shooting is you should not continue to beat anyone who is flat on their back, not fighting back & screaming for help 20 times. That is against the law everywhere & will get you legally shot in any state. The rest of your post is noise.

And Martin had every right to STAND his ground and defend him self. Zimmerman may have the right to follow the boy, he had the right to question the boy, but to flip it around, Martin had the right to ask this guy why he was following him, and Martin was under NO obligation to offer ANY explanation to Zimmerman what so ever. Zimmerman was acting outside the guidelines of his neighborhood watch guidebook. He got himself into an avoidable situation and when he was receiving the consequences of his actions he shot his way out of it.

He got himself into an avoidable situation and when he was receiving the consequences of his actions he shot his way out of it.

Yes. I mean the beating.

The parents of all these teens believe they are good kids headed for college to be a benefit to society.

black_gangsters.jpg

Better shoot them all then. While we are at it, lets shoot the white kids with skate boards to. And the OWS morons to. Mexicans to, better shoot them as well.

Yes. I mean the beating.

If he was getting a beating and feared for his life, the shooting is justifiable.

Yes. I mean the beating.

If he was getting a beating and feared for his life, the shooting is justifiable.

Sure, if he was walking along sniffing the flowers and all of a sudden out of the blue a guy descends on him and proceeds to whip his ass. But if he knowingly puts him self in danger against the advice the authorities as well as the training of who ever signed his CCW ticket and outside the rules of his neighborhood watch hand book then he must answer for the killing.

Forum List

Back