Georgetown co-ed: Please pay for us to have sex …

Personally, i'm not buying her Bullshite about not affording contraception. I bet she drives a nice car, and owns all the latest gadgets like MacBooks,iPads, iPhones etc. etc...

And she attends a school that cost $60K a year.

Which is more than the average income. But she wants the average income earner to pay for her pill, which serves no medical purpose for her.

She's on a scholarship too which means that not only does she expect us to pay for her pills, she also expects us to pay for her advanced education.

I wonder if she has plans to do nothing but pro bono work for at least five years after graduation.

Immie

Personally, i'm not buying her Bullshite about not affording contraception. I bet she drives a nice car, and owns all the latest gadgets like MacBooks,iPads, iPhones etc. etc...

Which is more than the average income. But she wants the average income earner to pay for her pill, which serves no medical purpose for her.

She's on a scholarship too which means that not only does she expect us to pay for her pills, she also expects us to pay for her advanced education.

I wonder if she has plans to do nothing but pro bono work for at least five years after graduation.

Immie

'Generation Gimme' assholes. Thanks a lot Democrats. :mad:

Immie
how are you paying for her scholarship at a private institution?

Immie

You think Georgetown U has authority to print money?

or do you think that when students receive a scholarship to attend Georgetown, that the University just marks "paid in full" on the tuition invoice and lets the student attend for free.

Whatever you think, private individuals provide those funds. There is no "free lunch" regardless of what your high school civics teacher told you.

Immie

Sacrifice. Time for this dolt to quit bitchin and give up her iPhone,iPad,MacBook, or some other expensive toy she enjoys. That should cover her contraceptive costs. Or just go bitch to Mommy & Daddy. But leave the rest of alone.

Immie

or do you think that when students receive a scholarship to attend Georgetown, that the University just marks "paid in full" on the tuition invoice and lets the student attend for free.

Whatever you think, private individuals provide those funds. There is no "free lunch" regardless of what your high school civics teacher told you.

Immie
i asked you personally how you are paying for it. as that was the issue at hand. are you attending Gtown currently?

Before listening to this woman, I pretty much had sided myself with the Church's stance. However, she made a statement that if true, changes my mind completely. If you listen to the entire video, at the end, you will find her statement that the University does not pay a single penny of the health insurance. It is the students who pay the full bill. The students apparently just get better rates being part of the university insurance program. But the university does not pay any part of the student's insurance. So why should the university decide what the insurance can and can't cover if they are not paying for it? If the university was making the insurance payment or even paying a percentage of it, then I could support the argument against providing contraception. But this is not the case apparently.

It is sponsored by the university, which means they decide what type of coverage is offered. If the student didn't want that plan fine, she has three options.

1. No coverage.
2. Accept coverage
3. Buy a different policy elsewhere.

Rumor in the beltway
she is gay anyway

Again, have no idea if this is true, but it wouldn't be the first time liberals manufactured a character.
Would liberals be that stupid to put her forward?
Sure, they still think Papa Obama is doing a good job

Besides, past president of Law Students for Reproductive Justice
hey, she has no agenda

Last edited:
Before listening to this woman, I pretty much had sided myself with the Church's stance. However, she made a statement that if true, changes my mind completely. If you listen to the entire video, at the end, you will find her statement that the University does not pay a single penny of the health insurance. It is the students who pay the full bill. The students apparently just get better rates being part of the university insurance program. But the university does not pay any part of the student's insurance. So why should the university decide what the insurance can and can't cover if they are not paying for it? If the university was making the insurance payment or even paying a percentage of it, then I could support the argument against providing contraception. But this is not the case apparently.

It is sponsored by the university, which means they decide what type of coverage is offered. If the student didn't want that plan fine, she has three options.

1. No coverage.
2. Accept coverage
3. Buy a different policy elsewhere.

Hey! Get your own argument.

Points to post #200.

Immie

If this woman had been a republican. The left would be asking where she came up with that number of 3,000.00 without any facts or figures of where she came up with that number.
Just saying .............

Immie
i asked you personally how you are paying for it. as that was the issue at hand. are you attending Gtown currently?

I didn't say me personally, idiot, I said "us" collectively.

Can't help you if you can't understand the English language.

Immie

Immie

Immie
the university is a private university. i dont see any tax dollars at work here, so i still fail to see how we are paying for it. if i was part of that university or a donor i could see making that argument. but since i am not, im not paying for it so what do i care?

Immie
the university is a private university. i dont see any tax dollars at work here, so i still fail to see how we are paying for it. if i was part of that university or a donor i could see making that argument. but since i am not, im not paying for it so what do i care?

And who do you think pays for the endowments for the scholarships? Tinker Bell?

Those scholarships are paid by private individuals who choose to donate to the university. That would be the "us" that she expects to pay for it. You don't think she expects her grandparents to pay for it do you? She wouldn't be going to Georgetown if we, her neighbors and countrymen were not footing the bill for her.

Immie

Immie

I would imagine many of those scholarship donors would not be as likely to donate, if the school offered healthcare coverage with birth control. Also, military folks can use thier GI bill to go to any college in the US, but two. That is taxpayer money.

Last edited:

Immie

Those scholarships are paid by private individuals who choose to donate to the university. That would be the "us" that she expects to pay for it. You don't think she expects her grandparents to pay for it do you? She wouldn't be going to Georgetown if we, her neighbors and countrymen were not footing the bill for her.

Immie
if that is not you personally, i still fail to see why its an issue. do you have a dog in this race?

Immie

Immie

The Left has a hard time with basic economics
especially, there is no "free lunch"
(which is part of the problems with this country)

This dictate in general will increase costs for all Americans with or with the unconstitutional
rule on religious groups

These pills cost money
Where do insurance companies get the majority of their funds
premiums

Immie

This dictate in general will increase costs for all Americans with or with the unconstitutional
rule on religious groups

These pills cost money
premiums
same place they get the money for all of their services. those same premiums. are you protesting any other services or drugs they carry currently that they are using your premium dollars for?

Immie

rule on religious groups

These pills cost money
premiums

Oh no, you just tax the rich. Then all will be fine.

Immie
if that is not you personally, i still fail to see why its an issue. do you have a dog in this race?

Come to think of it
who really wins here- Big Pharma

good to see those secret meetings Papa Obama had with them
paid off

See Corporatism and Statism can pay off some times

Forum List

Back