Georgia district attorney receives request to investigate Donald Trump/Raffensperger phone call for possible charges

Getting back votes stolen from YOU is not election fraud! What fucking retard is having problems
figuring that out?

Demanding a State Official alter the vote count is fraud. His specific intend is clear. He doesn't want all the vote counted. Just one more than the President Elect got.

Be funny seeing Trumpybear get charge with Voter Fraud in Fulton County.

Dare I say it? "Lock Him Up"

You continue to denigrate your argument by calling names of the President. Just goes to show how weak your stance truly is.

Another Trumphlake gets triggered by someone using trite pet names for the "Clown in Chief". After all the trite name calling he does. Very amusing. Thanks for that. I love you guys. You make me laugh.

But still I confess, I'm shallow in that regard. In fact I didn't vote against the big old piece of shit because of any policy he advocated or anything. It was his face. How on earth could anybody vote for a face like that. I just couldn't imagine having a face like that as president. That face! But I'm just shallow like that I guess.

It's a bipartisan rebuttal of the neo-fascist wing of the former GOP. Trumpybear also attempted to strong arm old School Republican into committing voter fraud. But the Banana Bunch are A-Okay with Trumpybears strong arming people for political purposes aren't they?
Apparently you can stay real stupid indefinitely. Nobody wanted Raffesperger to commit voter fraud.
On the contrary....Trump wanted him to undo the fraud he already was party to.

As long as you insist on ignoring and pretending otherwise I have nothing more to say to a willfully
obtuse piece of shit like you.

Accusations are not evidence. Biden's win is legal. Trumpybear lying about it and attempting fraud will not overturn the election.

How many other conversations like that has he engaged in I wonder?

If everything were as settled as you claim,

Like I said weeks ago, it's the last chance at another "Hail Mary" play. In reality it's another chance to "Milk the Flock" for a little more dough!

“Objections to individual state returns must be made in writing by at least one Member each of the Senate and House of Representatives. If an objection meets these requirements, the joint session recesses and the two houses separate and debate the question in their respective chambers for a maximum of two hours,” the CRS said. “The two houses then vote separately to accept or reject the objection. They then reassemble in joint session, and announce the results of their respective votes. An objection to a state’s electoral vote must be approved by both houses in order for any contested votes to be excluded.

Still feeding your imagination and ignoring that you are panicked that you will be proven wrong.
Again.

For each challenge, both the Senate and the House must agree or the challenge fails and the states certified slate of electors will be accepted. I can guarantee the House will not agree to any challenge.

So you are now a member of the house? Or is that just what you have been told?

Either one is wrong.

Nope. Well um yes, the House Whip says the Dems have the votes to block any and all challenges on the 6th.

Once again, without counting any votes. A pre-ordained outcome. That sound truly fair and unbiased, like the rest of the election. If there were any ethics on the left they would have to admit their dishonesty.

Those with a preconceived outcome tend to rant and rail when their dearly held beliefs are challenged and shown to be in doubt are especially humorous ands pathetic. Like you.
I held no "preconceived outcome" in the presidential election. But obviously you did and a Biden win,
illegitimate as it was, seems to suit you just fine.
You're a gutless apologist for election fraud. What's more pathetic than that?

A true lack of comprehension on your part. S
Wrong. In federal elections the decisions of the state are secondary.

The only role Congress has in the State elections is

"The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States. "

Yet when your democrats are endangered by an election they give their all to overturning that election. When the other side does as you do, you scream and cry foul. Your side is truly hypocritical and pathetic.

Democrats have never been caught trying to persuade a Sec Of State to "Find" just enough votes to "recalculate" the outcome two months after the fact.

Funny that you would make that accusation up.

No, they just cheat prior to the election and limit any who dare to question them. Just your type of people.

Can't wait to hear that C-theory! The only limits were set by the incompetent lawyers Trumpybear employed during the post election period.

Still with your idiotic attempts at insults. Further proving that you lack and credence whatsoever. As expected.

Perhaps you should be called Lying bear.

Those with a preconceived outcome tend to rant and rail when their dearly held beliefs are challenged and shown to be in doubt are especially humorous ands pathetic. Like you.
I held no "preconceived outcome" in the presidential election. But obviously you did and a Biden win,

Getting back votes stolen from YOU is not election fraud! What fucking retard is having problems
figuring that out?

Demanding a State Official alter the vote count is fraud. His specific intend is clear. He doesn't want all the vote counted. Just one more than the President Elect got.

You continue to denigrate your argument by calling names of the President. Just goes to show how weak your stance truly is.

Another Trumphlake gets triggered by someone using trite pet names for the "Clown in Chief". After all the trite name calling he does. Very amusing. Thanks for that. I love you guys. You make me laugh.

But still I confess, I'm shallow in that regard. In fact I didn't vote against the big old piece of shit because of any policy he advocated or anything. It was his face. How on earth could anybody vote for a face like that. I just couldn't imagine having a face like that as president. That face! But I'm just shallow like that I guess.

Yes you are a shallow shill. Shallow in your reasons and thinking and decision making. You would rather vote for Walter the puppet than someone who has already performed the job, without plagiarizing his stance from others, as is the habit of Biden.

Investigate a Trump phone call!!??! Where have we seen this before? They never want to investigate real corruption, only Trump, who's trying to expose it.
The only real corruption seems to be Trump.

figuring that out?

Yes you are a shallow shill. Shallow in your reasons and thinking and decision making. You would rather vote for Walter the puppet than someone who has already performed the job, without plagiarizing his stance from others, as is the habit of Biden.

Well old Walter couldn't perform any worse than the Grumpy old Putin Puppet.

figuring that out?

Well old Walter couldn't perform any worse than the Grumpy old Putin Puppet.

Oh yes he can, just wait and see if he actually gets in and gets to act as president. If Harris lets him.

Investigate a Trump phone call!!??! Where have we seen this before? They never want to investigate real corruption, only Trump, who's trying to expose it.
The only real corruption seems to be Trump.

Only if you ignore the facts like the MSM tells you to.

I follow the facts. Not the "alternative facts" you guys promote.

They are only "alternative" if you have been instructed to think and say so. If you actually used your own brain and thought for yourself you might reach a different conclusion, if that were allowed.

Forum List

Back