Georgia Man Opens Fire On Car, Killing One, Because They Pulled In His Driveway

Me too. There is way too much information missing.

Maybe, but one of my closest friends lives in central Florida (Redneck Planet) and she, yes...SHE has no problem grabbing a shotgun if she sees someone approaching her property.

I have told her she's paranoid and what she does is stupid, and she's not even a Viet Nam vet. Redneck Planet (roughly from Texas to Georgia going west to east and Virginia to Florida going north to south) is like this and I'll never live below the Mason Dixon Line again.

That's what the right wing propaganda machine has done to the rednecks. They have brainwashed them to the point that they are delusional, paranoid nutcases that think the boogeyman is "gonna take yurrrrrrrrr gunnnnssssss!!" at any second.

yea i hear ya.....the gang bangers have a similar problem .....only its them telling the cops that they can shoot whoever they want and if you dont like it....come and get our guns....no one seems to want to do it yet.....

Gotta be a whack-job to get that upset about someone being in their driveway. I've met people like that.

I respect all veterans...but I know of a couple of Vietnam vets that have gone off the edge. One walks around his wooded front yard on a regular basis dressed in camo and boots, carrying an M16...has "no trespass" signs around the perimeter, has a pet cemetery going with headstones and all. I think he is obsessed with death and solitude. I don't know that he would shoot a trespasser, but I do not intend to experiment.

Kind of like the guy in florida that shot a door to door salesman point blank in the head, just for being on his property.

These gun nuts are a monstrosity and a danger to innocent people. The background checks need to be significantly strengthened to keep firearms out of the hands of these loons.

and what if this guy was considered ok and passed the check?.....then what?....

He'll be spending the rest of his life rotting in prison where he belongs, that's what.

Gotta be a whack-job to get that upset about someone being in their driveway. I've met people like that.

I respect all veterans...but I know of a couple of Vietnam vets that have gone off the edge. One walks around his wooded front yard on a regular basis dressed in camo and boots, carrying an M16...has "no trespass" signs around the perimeter, has a pet cemetery going with headstones and all. I think he is obsessed with death and solitude. I don't know that he would shoot a trespasser, but I do not intend to experiment.

The ultimate Get off my lawn?

The people who do these things are mentally ill. They aren't gun nuts, just nuts. Why is the left trying to make it sound like anyone who is a gun nut is as crazy as people who harm others?

There are millions of people who own guns. Most murders aren't committed with guns. The vast majority make the world safer, not more dangerous.

They aren't all goofy rednecks, either.

Why this need to group gun owners into the backwood loonybin?

Don't other countries have mentally ill people? Why is it we have more shooting in this country than any other country in the world?

No correlation whatsoever?

Obvious many here have NO FUCKING CLUE what the presumption of innocence and innocent until proven guilty is and stands for.

The people who do these things are mentally ill. They aren't gun nuts, just nuts. Why is the left trying to make it sound like anyone who is a gun nut is as crazy as people who harm others?

There are millions of people who own guns. Most murders aren't committed with guns. The vast majority make the world safer, not more dangerous.

Don't other countries have mentally ill people? Why is it we have more shooting in this country than any other country in the world?

Could it be we coddle criminals and have more of them than other countries?

For some reason, people have this crazy idea that anytime a person steps on their property, then that person is living at-will of the homeowner, that on your property, you can kill anyone you want for anything that may make you feel uneasy.

How are people getting this idea?

Maybe you should wait until more information comes out before jumping to conclusions. I, for one, am curious why they were in the drive way long enough for an old make to get out a shot gun and shoot them. When I have to pull it a drive way to turn around, im in and out in about fifteen seconds, not even long enough for the owner to know I m around. And you can believe id be out of there a lot faster if someone came out with a gun.

But apparently some people here don't actually care about facts. They want to make it about politics despite no evidence of anyone's political affiliation. You realize that means mean you are intentionally being deceptive. That is propaganda, my friends. Those engaging in propaganda really dont have any moral authority to oppose it.
Did you go in to the link provided by the op? FOX NEWS is the video on it.

The kids were in the driveway because their GPS sent them to the wrong /house....they were picking up another girl to go skating with.... used the gps to find her house....

Not going to comment on the story, not enough info. Any bets the kids parents file suit against the GPS manufacture by the end of next week?

How did you make such a ridiculous presumption. We have more shootings in this country than any other countries? What about the ones currently at war? Or do you conveniently leave them out?

Maybe you should wait until more information comes out before jumping to conclusions. I, for one, am curious why they were in the drive way long enough for an old make to get out a shot gun and shoot them. When I have to pull it a drive way to turn around, im in and out in about fifteen seconds, not even long enough for the owner to know I m around. And you can believe id be out of there a lot faster if someone came out with a gun.

But apparently some people here don't actually care about facts. They want to make it about politics despite no evidence of anyone's political affiliation. You realize that means mean you are intentionally being deceptive. That is propaganda, my friends. Those engaging in propaganda really dont have any moral authority to oppose it.
Did you go in to the link provided by the op? FOX NEWS is the video on it.

The kids were in the driveway because their GPS sent them to the wrong /house....they were picking up another girl to go skating with.... used the gps to find her house....

I did. It doesn't explain why they remained in the driveway after they realized it was the wrong house.

If the police investigation shows that those kids never got out of the car, and that all the blood spilled when the driver was shot is inside that car, then that motherfucker Sailors needs to rot in jail. And it's one more reason to take guns away from people like him.

But it's Georgia....Where the only people recognized as having rights are white.

No, we need to execute people like that. The guy deserves a slow hanging. Let him twitch and struggle for air for a few minutes before he expires.

For some reason, people have this crazy idea that anytime a person steps on their property, then that person is living at-will of the homeowner, that on your property, you can kill anyone you want for anything that may make you feel uneasy.

How are people getting this idea?

Fox and the rest of the right wing propaganda machine. They are brainwashing the radical right wing idiots to have an arsenal of weapons, and to live in constant state of paranoia that "durrrr gunnnaa take yurrrrr gunnnnzzzz!!!!" and if anyone even accidentally moves an inch on your property, it's A-OK to kill them.

I'd like to hear from Blacks in the area about their contacts with the shooter! Has he killed or injured someone before? does he have a criminal history? Those questions don't seem to come up when a white man is the aggressor. True to form, blame is almost universally transferred to the dark skinned victims, They had to be doing something wrong to cause the man to shoot them. Well, if lingering in the driveway for a minute too long trying to discover if you are at the right place or not is a crime, many of us are guilty of that! It doesn't deserve the death penalty. Besides we don't know if traffic had the Cuban's car blocked in.

A homicide occurred. Politicizing it won't bring the victim back. However, the underlying factors that brought the events leading up to this murder ought to be investigated thoroughly and publicized for all to see. I suspect that if the people in the car had been white, this story would have had a happier ending!

Last edited:
If the police investigation shows that those kids never got out of the car, and that all the blood spilled when the driver was shot is inside that car, then that motherfucker Sailors needs to rot in jail. And it's one more reason to take guns away from people like him.

But it's Georgia....Where the only people recognized as having rights are white.

No, we need to execute people like that. The guy deserves a slow hanging. Let him twitch and struggle for air for a few minutes before he expires.

Shouldn't we get the full story and have, i don't know, a trial before we do something like that?

Forum List

Back