Georgia Panel Recommended Charging Lindsey Graham in Trump Case

Well, there must have been something negative come out recntly on either Hunter or China Joe
for this to happen. I wonder what it is?
Or its just the appropriate legal time frame for these things to be released. Don't let MAGAts rot your brain folks. The judge previously ruled against releasing the entire indictment to protect the due process rights of those involved but since everyone who's going to be charged has been charged he's now releasing the whole thing.

Georgia grand jury report that led to Trump indictment to be released

Indeed... Nothing like indicting your opposition in an election. Mao Zedong, Joe Stalin even Nicolas Maduro Moros would applaud your proposal.
The funny thing .. Trump will run for office even with the limitations that Biden and forces are placing on timing ... Trump will run in an orange jump suit.

The REAL COUP was the STOLEN ELECTION!!!!

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Gosh, if only there was evidence the election was stolen.

The slick New York City grifter led you country bumpkins around by the rings in your noses.

63 court cases brought by Trump and ZERO success!

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and Republican congressmen."

Raffensperger:
Mr. President, we’ll send you the link from WSB.

Trump: I don’t care about the link. I don’t need it.

Trump hired not one, but TWO, research firms to prove his Big Lie.

The TWO firms Trump hired found no fraud.

TWO!

Trump buried those reports and continued to lie.

The Michigan Republican House Speaker and Republican Senate Majority Leader said there was no fraud and would certify the election. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

The US Attorney General and the Deputy Attorney General told Trump there was no fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

A recount in Wisconsin demanded by Trump found there was no fraud and actually increased Trump's loss by a wider margin. Trump continued to lie.

State and federal courts, including many helmed by Trump appointees, found no proof of fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

The Director of National Intelligence informed Trump the election was secure and there was no fraud. Trump ignored him and continued to lie.

The Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency told Trump there was no fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

The senior White House attorneys told Trump there was no fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

Senior staffers of Trump's own campaign team told him he had lost! Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

State legislators and secretaries of state all around the country, many of whom were Republicans who had backed Trump's re-election, told Trump there was no fraud and he had lost. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

Trump knew he lost.

With his Big Lie defeated at every turn, Trump drafted illegal fake electors in seven states.

Trump uses the same tactics and makes the same attacks against the legal system that mobster John Gotti used.

The Trumptard sheep are exactly like the admirers of John Gotti.

Exactly the same.

Or its just the appropriate legal time frame for these things to be released. Don't let MAGAts rot your brain folks. The judge previously ruled against releasing the entire indictment to protect the due process rights of those involved but since everyone who's going to be charged has been charged he's now releasing the whole thing.

Georgia grand jury report that led to Trump indictment to be released
Another hater of Make America Great Again farts into the wind.

Questioning an election isn't a crime.
Committing perjury is. Creating illegal fake electors in seven states is. Lying to your lawyer to get him to sign a false official statement is.

You tards have fallen for the "free speech" hoax. You haven't read the indictments or you would not be stupidly parroting what you are told to parrot.

Goddam, not a single original thought in the entire Trump herd!

You sit there with your little mouths open, waiting for Trump to pull shit from his ass and drop it into your mouths.

Does that mean any Jury in a red county can't be nonpartisan? You're effectively stating that all GJs and all juries are partisan, sufficient to bend the rule of law to get their way.
By golly, you're right on target!

Another hater of Make America Great Again farts into the wind.
😄

I'm not sure charging 19 individuals and a former President in felony Rico charges is "farting in the wind". You sure you're not sharting into the wind? That would seem a more apt description of what Republicans in Georgia are doing.

Also do we think Lindsey Graham wasn't indicted because after he was compelled to testify he agreed to cooperate in the prosecution against everyone involved? I think this is a good indication yes. He's a giant pussy. If any of them were going to flip easily it would be him.

Nope every indictment against Trump happened after Biden was accused of something look it up RETARD.
That is a cool trick. Accuse someone in the Biden family (not Joe, mind you) every day, and then when Trump gets charged with something, says its a conspiracy.
Yes .. yes .. the scheduling is just coincidental ..
If you are constantly doing bad things, you get charged constantly. We may see new things from Arizona and other states. I am sure that will be a conspiracy too.

Forum List

Back