Georgia Panel Recommended Charging Lindsey Graham in Trump Case

Georgia Panel Recommended Charging Lindsey Graham in Trump Case

Whoa. The Georgia grand jury recommended a lot more people be indicted than ultimately were.

The grand jury recommended Senator Lindsay Graham and General Michael Flynn be indicted. The DA decided not to include them in the final indictments.

You can read the grand jury's report here: Read the Report by the Special Grand Jury in Georgia That Investigated President Trump

There are 30 names on their list.

This also explains what took so long. Lindsay Graham was subpoenaed to testify before the grand jury and he took the matter all the way to the Supreme Court. He lost and was eventually compelled to testify.
Yes yes, charge that POS!

Those were people fighting on their own land against an invading force who's motives were politcal rather than immediate and existential. How would that be comparable to you trying to Rambo your way through America? 😄
LOL people IN America fighting for AMERICA is the same and it would be political or are you too stupid to pay attention. I wouldn't be involved too old and crippled myself.

depends where it was from if a heavy democratic area, then yes.
Typical MAGA You have so little respect for the integrity of the common man. You seem to think a grand jury would make decisions based on what party they are a member of. It's just opposite of that. People decide for themselves what is right or wrong, and then pick a party that most closely matches their own personal beliefs.

LOL people IN America fighting for AMERICA is the same and it would be political or are you too stupid to pay attention. I wouldn't be involved too old and crippled myself.
You're a moron. The decision to send troops to fight a foreign war is political, protecting your country from a group of terrorists is existential.

Typical MAGA You have so little respect for the integrity of the common man. You seem to think a grand jury would make decisions based on what party they are a member of. It's just opposite of that. People decide for themselves what is right or wrong, and then pick a party that most closely matches their own personal beliefs.
retard alert did you not see the poll from DC where 64 percent of the people said they would find Trump guilty before a trial even started?

You're a moron. The decision to send troops to fight a foreign war is political, protecting your country from a group of terrorists is existential.
LOL you claimed that the rebellion would not be fighting on their own soil and would not be political. As for the military how many would desert if a civil war erupted?

Partisan isn't the right word. It's really Establishment vs. Populists.
Don't spend so much time trying to nit pick and make excuses. More people are Democrats, so there will probably be more democrats on a grand jury. You can change that by not being so offensive to so many people.

LOL you claimed that the rebellion would not be fighting on their own soil and would not be political. As for the military how many would desert if a civil war erupted?
No you idiot. I said fighting in Afghanistan and Vietnam is not like American soldiers fighting domestic terrorists here since their motivation for being there is political, meaning they're there because congress and the president sent them, rather than them fighting to protect their own homes.

Well, there must have been something negative come out recntly on either Hunter or China Joe
for this to happen. I wonder what it is?
LOL

I guess some of them a simply above the law - LOL

No you idiot. I said fighting in Afghanistan and Vietnam is not like American soldiers fighting domestic terrorists here since their motivation for being there is political, meaning they're there because congress and the president sent them, rather than them fighting to protect their own homes.
and the civil war would be Americans fighting I ask again how many in the military would desert to join the rebellion?

retard alert did you not see the poll from DC where 64 percent of the people said they would find Trump guilty before a trial even started?
Most people would have found Jeffery Dahmer guilty too. Trump did most of his crimes in the open, and then bragged about them. I guess he thought being president made him above the law.

Forum List

Back