Georgia Panel Recommended Charging Lindsey Graham in Trump Case

and the civil war would be Americans fighting I ask again how many in the military would desert to join the rebellion?
Isn't that a answer for you to cosplay? 😄 How many do you think would be joining your doomed rebellion? Better yet how many authorities took your side on Jan 6th? 😄

Georgia Panel Recommended Charging Lindsey Graham in Trump Case

Whoa. The Georgia grand jury recommended a lot more people be indicted than ultimately were.

The grand jury recommended Senator Lindsay Graham and General Michael Flynn be indicted. The DA decided not to include them in the final indictments.

You can read the grand jury's report here: Read the Report by the Special Grand Jury in Georgia That Investigated President Trump

There are 30 names on their list.

This also explains what took so long. Lindsay Graham was subpoenaed to testify before the grand jury and he took the matter all the way to the Supreme Court. He lost and was eventually compelled to testify.

Absolute, complete abuse of power!

Current history is full of examples of poorly armed fighters taking on militaries and winning. if just 1 percent of the citizens rise up in rebellion in this country that is 3 MILLION plus to fight remind me how large our military is again and from where it gets its recruits?
It says you're retired. So evidently you aren't going to be one of the "3 MILLION plus" to fight.

Just curious, but has anybody come up with any proof of any illegal actions they think Biden might have done? An accusation is not proof. A conspiracy theory is not proof. Like rudy said. There are plenty of theories, but there just isn't any proof.
Unlike the democrats (Schiff) and the DOJ, the republicans seem to not be leaking what they have.
My understanding from what little they are saying is that they are getting their ducks in a row.
We'll see

Those were people fighting on their own land against an invading force who's motives were politcal rather than immediate and existential. How would that be comparable to you trying to Rambo your way through America? 😄
Filipinos lost against the US.
Iran had a civil war. You want to be like Iran?
Iraq? Not pretty.
China?
Internal rebellions in England? War of the Roses?
Lets ask the native American tribes how it worked out.
How does Somalia look nowdays?
Sudan? South Sudan? Yugoslavia.
Yucatan vs. Mexico?
Of course there's that sterling reminder of Shays rebellion, and the CSA rebellion in the US. Neither of those worked out.

Just curious, but has anybody come up with any proof of any illegal actions they think Biden might have done? An accusation is not proof. A conspiracy theory is not proof.

Do you have any idea how tiresome that talking point has become? You want to play that gam,e we can say you no proof against Trump. Only accusations and wild conspiracy theories by hyper-partisan prosecutors.

Unlike the democrats (Schiff) and the DOJ, the republicans seem to not be leaking what they have.
My understanding from what little they are saying is that they are getting their ducks in a row.
We'll see
So you got nothing, but hope to stir up enough anger to keep the crazy MAGAs interested at least until the next big outrage can be thought of.

Do you have any idea how tiresome that talking point has become? You want to play that gam,e we can say you no proof against Trump. Only accusations and wild conspiracy theories by hyper-partisan prosecutors.
I suppose you could say that, but even hard core MAGAs know it's not true. There is plenty of proof of trump's law breaking.

We'll see
The Bidens clearly had some good advice on how to launder money. But the dude was a hardcore crackhead. THey had to make a multitude of mistakes that will come to light. Once COmer gets real subpeona power with an impeachment inquiry, the dam will break.

Actually, what we all know is that the FBI sat on Hunter's laptop for over a year, and what was on that
laptop should even cause you some concern.
dick pics, while stupid are not a cause for concern. But if it helps, it insured I won't vote for hunter Biden.

You pussies don't have the capability to wage war. At most you'll mass suicide by cop and then we'll all point and laugh watching it happen on live TV like with that dumb bitch Ashlii Babbitt.
As if the police are on your side. :lol:

Besides, no one is going to line up and charge your formation.

Just turn off your electricity.

Which will shut off your water.

Then shut down the interstates to your cities.

Stop your deliveries.

You have no idea how fragile society is.

Forum List

Back