Georgia Panel Recommended Charging Lindsey Graham in Trump Case

Whoa. The Georgia grand jury recommended a lot more people be indicted than ultimately were.

The grand jury recommended Senator Lindsay Graham and General Michael Flynn be indicted. The DA decided not to include them in the final indictments.

You can read the grand jury's report here: Read the Report by the Special Grand Jury in Georgia That Investigated President Trump

There are 30 names on their list.

This also explains what took so long. Lindsay Graham was subpoenaed to testify before the grand jury and he took the matter all the way to the Supreme Court. He lost and was eventually compelled to testify.
This is the panel headed up by that anti-Trump nutbag who immediately went on TV for all kinds of interviews and exposed her blatant anti-Trumpism.

Even whackjob Fani ignored some of her dumbassery.

Whoa. The Georgia grand jury recommended a lot more people be indicted than ultimately were.

The grand jury recommended Senator Lindsay Graham and General Michael Flynn be indicted. The DA decided not to include them in the final indictments.

You can read the grand jury's report here: Read the Report by the Special Grand Jury in Georgia That Investigated President Trump

There are 30 names on their list.

This also explains what took so long. Lindsay Graham was subpoenaed to testify before the grand jury and he took the matter all the way to the Supreme Court. He lost and was eventually compelled to testify.

1694201438848.png

To get to Joe, you go through Hunter.

Stay tuned
Nothing off a computer in that fashion would be legally admissible. But you be you.
Again, wake me when you have something legally admissable. Or just try to impeach Biden. That should be fun to watch.

😄

Soft handed who? You're just piling assumption on top of assumption. I'm a gun owner and have probably known more people affected by gun violence than you have. Hell me and brothers used to make 9mm rounds on my uncles bullet press during our summer breaks so he'd take us shooting. He had us in that garage like little elves filling zip lock after ziplock with rounds. 😄
My point is, no one wants a civil war.

But one isn't coming.

Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

I've got 40 holes to drill in aluminum.

But I'll be back an we'll start a new thread and discuss this further.

Respect for your reloading skill. :thup:

No.... it's purposeful, can't you read? 😄 Or do your eyes gloss over because it's not the purpose you're cosplaying?
Not really .. to a point you made in a different conversation .. it's just critical thinking and reason.. just like the timing on COVID suddenly becoming a pain point again.

Do you mean the JURY would charge "Mickey Mouse"? The JURY is made up of private citizens who have been agreed upon by both the prosecution and defense.
A grand jury focuses on preliminary criminal matters only and assesses evidence presented by a prosecutor to determine whether there is “probable cause” to believe an individual committed a crime and should be put on trial

Seems like a one sided operation. The actual details will be brought out at the trial with an actual defense.

My point is, no one wants a civil war.
I wouldn't mind watching you clowns try. :dunno:
But one isn't coming.
I know. Despite all the tough cosplaying yall are real pussies.
Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

I've got 40 holes to drill in aluminum.

But I'll be back an we'll start a new thread and discuss this further.

Respect for your reloading skill. :thup:
The best case for me would be you clowns shooting your shot. 😄

Not really .. to a point you made in a different conversation .. it's just critical thinking and reason.. just like the timing on COVID suddenly becoming a pain point again.
My wife's a nurse and my company picks up labs. COVID is on the rise but I don't care if unvaccinated morons ignore that. I wish you would. 😄

Forum List

Back