Georgia Panel Recommended Charging Lindsey Graham in Trump Case

I suppose you could say that, but even hard core MAGAs know it's not true. There is plenty of proof of trump's law breaking.
And there's plenty of proof the Biden family corruption. SAR records. $20,000,000 in banking records. Archer's testimony. Their concocted story about Shokin's firing falling apart.

Just a friendly piece of advice, casue you seem like one of the more intelligent and honest lefties here, you come off like an ignorant shill when you chant "THERE'S NO EVIDENCE." There's a growing mountain of evidence.

Actually, what we all know is that the FBI sat on Hunter's laptop for over a year, and what was on that
laptop should even cause you some concern.
I'm concerned about all the people doing dumb shit like Hunter Biden, but don't see what that has to do with the political landscape. George W's daughters were drunk drug users too,

dick pics, while stupid are not a cause for concern. But if it helps, it insured I won't vote for hunter Biden.
Same to you zinc - "dick pics" and "I won't vote for Hunter" are the talking points for ignorant shills that can't carry on an honest discussion.

dick pics, while stupid are not a cause for concern. But if it helps, it insured I won't vote for hunter Biden.
More than dick pics. If that was it, you're right, I wouldn't vote for Hunter either.
But, that's not the case

And there's plenty of proof the Biden family corruption. SAR records. $20,000,000 in banking records. Archer's testimony. Their concocted story about Shokin's firing falling apart.

Just a friendly piece of advice, casue you seem like one of the more intelligent and honest lefties here, you come off like an ignorant shill when you chant "THERE'S NO EVIDENCE." There's a growing mountain of evidence.
Which of those bank records are proof of a crime? It is ahd has been known that lots of countries were calling for firing Shokin. If Shokin was investigating anybody, why are there no records of those investigations?

I realize as a fake Marine the only warfare you understands is the "pew pew pew" you see in the movies...but our civil conflict isn't going to be like that Rambo movie you and your boyfriend watched together. :wink:

So, you are a pussy that will not back up their words.

Got it.

Thanks for making sure we all knew.

As if the police are on your side. :lol:
So who shot Ashlii Babbit? 😄 And how many authorities joined you on Jan 6th?
Besides, no one is going to line up and charge your formation.
Hide in the bushes if it makes you feel better. 😄
Just turn off your electricity.

Which will shut off your water.

Then shut down the interstates to your cities.

Stop your deliveries.

You have no idea how fragile society is.
I don't think you have an idea how difficult doing any of that would be. 😄

Unlike the democrats (Schiff) and the DOJ, the republicans seem to not be leaking what they have.
My understanding from what little they are saying is that they are getting their ducks in a row.
We'll see

I hope you are correct.

So, you are a pussy that will not back up their words.

Got it.

Thanks for making sure we all knew.
I'm telling you what you're blinders aren't allowing you to see, Stolen Valor.

You can't see the parallel economies forming.

You can't see the very animosity that YOU yourself partake in.

We don't discuss anything.

It's who hates who more.

But, it's fine. The more liberals with their head in the sand, the better.

So who shot Ashlii Babbit? 😄 And how many authorities joined you on Jan 6th?

Hide in the bushes if it makes you feel better. 😄

I don't think you have an idea how difficult doing any of that would be. 😄
I don't think you have any idea how easy it would be.

Are you going to go out and guard a mile of transmission line every night?

Do you even know what a transmission line is?

I'm telling you what you're blinders aren't allowing you to see, Stolen Valor.

You can't see the parallel economies forming.

You can't see the very animosity that YOU yourself partake in.

We don't discuss anything.

It's who hates who more.

But, it's fine. The more liberals with their head in the sand, the better.

:itsok:

I see the train heading this way, it is just a different one than you see.

There is the reason the wife and I are in the process of securing our retirement outside of this country. Far too many people like you that put their party before the country.

You soft-handed liberals are so arrogant. You have no idea what you are saying.
😄

Soft handed who? You're just piling assumption on top of assumption. I'm a gun owner and have probably known more people affected by gun violence than you have. Hell me and brothers used to make 9mm rounds on my uncles bullet press during our summer breaks so he'd take us shooting. He had us in that garage like little elves filling zip lock after ziplock with rounds. 😄

Last edited:
Well, there must have been something negative come out recntly on either Hunter or China Joe
for this to happen. I wonder what it is?
Every TIME the Liberals charge or indict, Trumps numbers go up! Keep it up Libs. Two Liberal news stations are terrified Trump is going to win! :auiqs.jpg:

:itsok:

I see the train heading this way, it is just a different one than you see.

There is the reason the wife and I are in the process of securing our retirement outside of this country. Far too many people like you that put their party before the country.
That is a part of it as well.

Every TIME the Liberals charge or indict, Trumps numbers go up! Keep it up Libs. Two Liberal news stations are terrified Trump is going to win! :auiqs.jpg:
Trump’s numbers only go up with Trumpers.

they like him harder

Kinda like pressing on a light switch to make the light brighter

Forum List

Back