🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Georgia Reopened and They're Not Dropping like Flies

The world got through the Black Plague...of course it wasn't polticized though

Well, it was the 1300s, so things were not politicized in the same ways as they are today. Also, almost a third of Europe died during the Black Death. So I'm not certain what your point is, unless it's just that COVID-19 isn't going to end humanity. :p

You know exactly what my point was

Yes folks, people in Georgia got on with their lives despite the ravings of Democrats and indeed disapproval of Trump.

Seems like living is better than cowering. I am sorry if I offended progressives.

Oh, pshaw. They've only lost 1606 people since March 12th, and only 18 in the last 36 hours or so. Besides, most are old people or black people. Georgia is a Red trump state, not a red ass state. They aren't worried about old people or black people. We've only had 298 dead in my state.
You’re a racist bigot. Your post betrays you.
My neighbors might disagree. So you think the Red state Governor of Georgia cares about black people? I can't see it, but he won election in that state, so he is their problem.
You’re a racist bigot.
Two posts on this thread by you, not inferring racism on my part, but making the flat accusation, calling me one. Make your case or shut the Fk up. I don't know you. You could be a Georgia politician for all I know, just trying to avoid the statistics that the largest single demographic group by race of Covid-19 in Georgia is black males for all I know.
You went right down the race road making you the obvious racist in this. Read your own damn post and take it upon with yourself, racist.

“They aren't worried about old people or black people”

The world got through the Black Plague...of course it wasn't polticized though

Well, it was the 1300s, so things were not politicized in the same ways as they are today. Also, almost a third of Europe died during the Black Death. So I'm not certain what your point is, unless it's just that COVID-19 isn't going to end humanity. :p

You know exactly what my point was

I don't know. Why bring up the Black Death? Just to say the world isn't going to end?

Yes folks, people in Georgia got on with their lives despite the ravings of Democrats and indeed disapproval of Trump.

Seems like living is better than cowering. I am sorry if I offended progressives.

Oh, pshaw. They've only lost 1606 people since March 12th, and only 18 in the last 36 hours or so. Besides, most are old people or black people. Georgia is a Red trump state, not a red ass state. They aren't worried about old people or black people. We've only had 298 dead in my state.
My neighbors might disagree. So you think the Red state Governor of Georgia cares about black people? I can't see it, but he won election in that state, so he is their problem.
You’re a racist bigot.
Two posts on this thread by you, not inferring racism on my part, but making the flat accusation, calling me one. Make your case or shut the Fk up. I don't know you. You could be a Georgia politician for all I know, just trying to avoid the statistics that the largest single demographic group by race of Covid-19 in Georgia is black males for all I know.
You went right down the race road making you the obvious racist in this. Read your own damn post and take it upon with yourself, racist.

You IDIOT! That is pointing out the passive don't give-a-damn racism of the the power structure of Georgia in support of Fat Donnie.

1589832564306.png

You’re a racist bigot.

You IDIOT! That is pointing out the passive don't give-a-damn racism of the the power structure of Georgia in support of Fat Donnie.
No, you racist. You brought the race card into it.

You’re a racist bigot.

No, you racist. You brought the race card into it.
I pretty much figure you for the racist and trump and most trump supporters. I'm not the one setting policy in Georgia. If you don't like it there, move.

Forum List

Back