Georgia Republican Lt Governor Geoff Duncan mocks The Donald: Trump's endorsement 'used to look like a freight train but now is just a Matchbox car'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
literally 90 percent of his endorsements are winners, some of those are easy wins i admit, but still an impressive number

Last edited:
The issue is about policies. If this guy believes the old 2000 Neo-con policies or those of Paul Ryan are winners at the polls, or for America, good luck.

Trump won a record number of votes for the GOP, he had the most votes from diverse demographics, records in most cases.

I always find it interesting when politicians waste their time discussing such minor matters rather than what they are doing to address citizens most pressing issues.

The Political Class is referred as such for a reason.

literally 90 percent of his endorsements are winners, some of those are easy wins i admit, but still an impressive number

Raw Sewage....lmfao

FakeVeryTee.jpeg

At the end of the day … Trump doesn’t care about David Perdue winning. He just cared about Brian Kemp losing

Except for the fact he has done really well so far......you moron...

this is where the quote came from

And Biden was going to win Wisconsin by 17 points.

Kemp has gone begging for Bush money and brought four of the most reviled "republican" weasels to campaign for him, and they still can't draw flies to their rallies.

Though Perdue probably is still trailing, it's ludicrous to believe he's getting drubbed as the polls claim.

And Biden was going to win Wisconsin by 17 points.

Kemp has gone begging for Bush money and brought four of the most reviled "republican" weasels to campaign for him, and they still can't draw flies to their rallies.

Though Perdue probably is still trailing, it's ludicrous to believe he's getting drubbed as the polls claim.
let it go, bro...Perdue will get crushed

Forum List

Back