Georgia runoffs: Police found no evidence that Warnock ran over his estranged wife’s foot with his car (Politifact debunks hoax)

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
It's not a hoax without s corresponding thread in USMB.
Someone here is spreading the lie, which is debunked here:

Police found no evidence that Warnock ran over his estranged wife’s foot with his car.

1608784672040.png

Funny how politifact isn't getting sued for disinformation.

Liars lie and politifarce produces one farce after the other.

I am sure fakebook and Twitter are already up to their usual bannings and distortions to get the story to go away. The new democrat tactics are directly taken from Stalin - now with the help of 1984.

politifact? Lol, so you support an abuser. Because he is a democrat? I see why you don't see cheating in the election.
Police didn't find evidence of abuse, but conservatives nicknames in a message board found it. And did you know they found voter fraud too? LoL.

Liars lie and politifarce produces one farce after the other.

I am sure fakebook and Twitter are already up to their usual bannings and distortions to get the story to go away. The new democrat tactics are directly taken from Stalin - now with the help of 1984.
Norman was asked to post a link to news about the charges against Warnock.
He posted a rambling comment without a link instead.

politifact? Lol, so you support an abuser. Because he is a democrat? I see why you don't see cheating in the election.
Police didn't find evidence of abuse, but conservatives nicknames in a message board found it. And did you know they found voter fraud too? LoL.
Politifact is a liberal run organization, so that explains it.

Funny how politifact isn't getting sued for disinformation.
IM2 was asked to provide a link to news that police found evidence that Warnock ran over anyone's foot.
Instead, he posted an 8-word comment with no link

It's not a hoax without s corresponding thread in USMB.
Someone here is spreading the lie, which is debunked here:

Police found no evidence that Warnock ran over his estranged wife’s foot with his car.
#believeallwomen*

* except when the lying bitches accuse a democrat

When asked to prove that police found evidence that Warnock ran over anyone's foot, jknowgood's answer was "Politifact sucks".
No link to police-related news or material.

There was no evidence Bret Kavanaugh ever sexually assaulted or raped anyone but he was sure trashed and raked over the coals . I have already seen that there was no evidence her foot was ran over and that Warnock was not charged with any crime and I don't dispute that even so funny how believe all women goes out the window depending on if the person being accused has an R or D next to their name.

The wife was just on TV still feeling the pain.
You made that up. Hence the absence of a link.
Nope. Here ya go. It was a segment on Tucker Carlson.

Are you going to deny that this is his wife?

When asked to prove that police found evidence that Warnock ran over anyone's foot, jknowgood's answer was "Politifact sucks".
No link to police-related news or material.
Are you the verbal abuser type, or do you just wallop them and let know from the beginning? Because you are going out of your way to defend him.

Forum List

Back