Georgia school brings back paddling for punishment

Again with teaching kids that violence is a good thing. One has to wonder about these people. Their primitive, tribal ways are so stupid, but then again, this is Georgia.

Again with teaching kids that violence is a good thing. One has to wonder about these people. Their primitive, tribal ways are so stupid, but then again, this is Georgia.

No,it teaches them that there will consequences when they misbehave. You instill that in them at a young age and it'll be a lesson they carry into adulthood.
Kids today are much more violent then those who grew up with a good smack on the butt when they misbehaved.

Last edited:
The problem with strangers smacking your children are the parents who fight back.

Teach them the rules of the world NOW and they won't grow up to violent disrespectful leftist terrorists like ANTIFA and its parent party the democrats. :)
The problem with strangers smacking your children are the parents who fight back.
That's why the school sent home a letter asking for permission to EVERY parent. If you don't want the school to use corporal punishment they won't.

Teach them the rules of the world NOW and they won't grow up to violent disrespectful leftist terrorists like ANTIFA and its parent party the democrats. :)
That's why the school sent home a letter asking for permission to EVERY parent. If you don't want the school to use corporal punishment they won't.

What happens when the parents are cheap crap like that Owen couple in Florida who kicked their kid out of their house because he was gay and wouldn't go to their cult meetings? We know. And these people are children; too young to defend themselves. If people must tolerate abuse because they are not yet adults, what happens? Who/what is going to compensate them? Aside from kicking the shit out of their parents, what is to be done? Should the parents be required to pay for the counselling that their adult children will require to heal from their parents' abuse?

What happens when the parents are cheap crap like that Owen couple in Florida who kicked their kid out of their house because he was gay and wouldn't go to their cult meetings? We know. And these people are children; too young to defend themselves. If people must tolerate abuse because they are not yet adults, what happens? Who/what is going to compensate them? Aside from kicking the shit out of their parents, what is to be done? Should the parents be required to pay for the counselling that their adult children will require to heal from their parents' abuse?
He was mentally ill and wouldn't accept help. I would have done the same thing.

Funny how most who grew up with paddling are well adjusted and successful,while kids today go on shooting rampages.

Funny how most who grew up with paddling are well adjusted and successful,while kids today go on shooting rampages.

I got two spankings growing up. After that all it took was "the look"

I got two spankings growing up. After that all it took was "the look"

I couldnt tell you how many times I got my butt whacked.
But then I was a little hellion.

I’m not a parent, but if I were, I wouldn’t allow someone else to hit my child.

Who the hell are these people to decide what’s worthy of corporal punishment for other people’s children?

I don’t have a problem with corporal punishment, it should only be done by parents, legal guardians, or trusted adult family members.

I disagree.
It teach's kids to respect authority and adults,unlike todays kids who mouth off to teachers and adults in general.
What does it teach kids when they know there will no consequences for their actions?
That starts at home. If you have students mouthing off at school, you better believe they are running their homes....not their parents. I have a close friend who's a teacher who states that parents don't PARENT anymore.

Leftist kids grow up to be ANIFTA types

Massive fail
Imagine a person who spouts the belief that being anti-fascist is a BAD thing. Imagine what that person does to those around them in their personal life........just Imagine.......

I’m not a parent, but if I were, I wouldn’t allow someone else to hit my child.

Who the hell are these people to decide what’s worthy of corporal punishment for other people’s children?

I don’t have a problem with corporal punishment, it should only be done by parents, legal guardians, or trusted adult family members.

I disagree.
It teach's kids to respect authority and adults,unlike todays kids who mouth off to teachers and adults in general.
What does it teach kids when they know there will no consequences for their actions?
That starts at home. If you have students mouthing off at school, you better believe they are running their homes....not their parents. I have a close friend who's a teacher who states that parents don't PARENT anymore.

While there's some truth to that wouldnt it be better that they get some discipline in their lives rather than none at all?

Massive fail
Imagine a person who spouts the belief that being anti-fascist is a BAD thing. Imagine what that person does to those around them in their personal life........just Imagine.......

Imagine someone so fcking stupid they don't see their anti Fascists ARE Fascists...imagine

Oh it's dumbed down, Plywood. NM

Very moderate corporal punishment may even be effective in modifying social behavior. Under no circumstances, however, should a male teacher be striking female students.

Massive fail
It will save them a KO from a Patriot in front of all their friends.

Forum List

Back