Georgia school brings back paddling for punishment

Very moderate corporal punishment may even be effective in modifying social behavior. Under no circumstances, however, should a male teacher be striking female students.
Why?
I’m sure many Republicans find that hawt.

Again with teaching kids that violence is a good thing. One has to wonder about these people. Their primitive, tribal ways are so stupid, but then again, this is Georgia.

Leftist kids grow up to be ANIFTA types

Massive fail
Imagine a person who spouts the belief that being anti-fascist is a BAD thing. Imagine what that person does to those around them in their personal life........just Imagine.......

Imagine someone so fcking stupid they don't see their anti Fascists ARE Fascists...imagine

Oh it's dumbed down, Plywood. NM
Oh wow. Now you’re trying to spin. Massive fail. You’re kind are the fascist.

Again with teaching kids that violence is a good thing. One has to wonder about these people. Their primitive, tribal ways are so stupid, but then again, this is Georgia.

Massive fail
Imagine a person who spouts the belief that being anti-fascist is a BAD thing. Imagine what that person does to those around them in their personal life........just Imagine.......

Imagine someone so fcking stupid they don't see their anti Fascists ARE Fascists...imagine

Who are the ones trying to stifle free speech?

Had it at my high school. Parents knew up front when enrolling their sons that corporal punishment was part of the program if needed. Speaking of which, including myself I didn’t know anyone who ever got paddled a second time in their four years.

Really. It is called RESPECT OF AUTHORITY, something lost and sorely needed in the world today, and you behaved in school not only for fear of getting paddled, but for the greater fear of coming home with the knowledge that your old man was waiting there with the knowledgeable that you had misbehaved in school and he was going to be even more pissed. You did not want the old man pissed at you.

Oh, please!!! Are you trying to tell me that the only reason that the orange whore and pigpence are acting now as they do is that their parents and schoolmasters were negligent in failing to warm their fannies when they were kids? I do doubt that either of these skanks ever heard the word "no" from their daddies and mommies.

I’m not a parent, but if I were, I wouldn’t allow someone else to hit my child.

Who the hell are these people to decide what’s worthy of corporal punishment for other people’s children?

I don’t have a problem with corporal punishment, it should only be done by parents, legal guardians, or trusted adult family members.

I disagree.
It teach's kids to respect authority and adults,unlike todays kids who mouth off to teachers and adults in general.
What does it teach kids when they know there will no consequences for their actions?
That starts at home. If you have students mouthing off at school, you better believe they are running their homes....not their parents. I have a close friend who's a teacher who states that parents don't PARENT anymore.

^^ Winner ^^

Massive fail

both sides

Massive fail

Shush Derp or go start another republicans suck thread

Had it at my high school. Parents knew up front when enrolling their sons that corporal punishment was part of the program if needed. Speaking of which, including myself I didn’t know anyone who ever got paddled a second time in their four years.

Really. It is called RESPECT OF AUTHORITY, something lost and sorely needed in the world today, and you behaved in school not only for fear of getting paddled, but for the greater fear of coming home with the knowledge that your old man was waiting there with the knowledgeable that you had misbehaved in school and he was going to be even more pissed. You did not want the old man pissed at you.

forced respect? respect my authority or I will beat you? is that a conservative thing?

Massive fail

both sides

Than surely you can provide some examples.

Oh, please!!! Are you trying to tell me that the only reason that the orange whore and pigpence are acting now as they do is that their parents and schoolmasters were negligent in failing to warm their fannies when they were kids? I do doubt that either of these skanks ever heard the word "no" from their daddies and mommies.
Apparently, neither of these morons was ever chastised when they were children. It shows now, decades later.

No,it teaches them that there will consequences when they misbehave. You instill that in them at a young age and it'll be a lesson they carry into adulthood.
Kids today are much more violent then those who grew up with a good smack on the butt when they misbehaved.
There are other ways though to discipline kids. Taking away privileges is what made all the difference with me and since that is pretty much what happens when people get older, so much is lost when people end up in jail that is, why not give kids a proper heads up where such a thing is concerned?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No,it teaches them that there will consequences when they misbehave. You instill that in them at a young age and it'll be a lesson they carry into adulthood.
Kids today are much more violent then those who grew up with a good smack on the butt when they misbehaved.
There are other ways though to discipline kids. Taking away privileges is what made all the difference with me and since that is pretty much what happens when people get older, so much is lost when people end up in jail that is, why not give kids a proper heads up where such a thing is concerned?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You know I love ya Holly...
But time out is just practice for prison.

Teach them the rules of the world NOW and they won't grow up to violent disrespectful leftist terrorists like ANTIFA and its parent party the democrats. :)
The problem with strangers smacking your children are the parents who fight back.
That's why the school sent home a letter asking for permission to EVERY parent. If you don't want the school to use corporal punishment they won't.

What happens when the parents are cheap crap like that Owen couple in Florida who kicked their kid out of their house because he was gay and wouldn't go to their cult meetings? We know. And these people are children; too young to defend themselves. If people must tolerate abuse because they are not yet adults, what happens? Who/what is going to compensate them? Aside from kicking the shit out of their parents, what is to be done? Should the parents be required to pay for the counselling that their adult children will require to heal from their parents' abuse?
He was mentally ill and wouldn't accept help. I would have done the same thing.

He was/is not mentally ill, just homosexual. His parents are mentally ill cult members who could not love him even though they gave birth to him. It's difficult when you are a kid and your parents are wrapped up in this mess and try to drag you into it. Remember what happened to all of the kids in the Warren Jeffs sex-trade thing, many of whom ended up pregnant, parents; all people who were never given a decent chance at life, all on behalf to this jeffs, sex freak.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Time away from whatever is taken away from a person though can go on forever should the person show no sign of straightening up.......which is why I have continued to have nothing more to do with my dad. As long as his frame of mind has not changed, I am what he will continue to have to go without.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sometimes the best thing that you can do for a person that you care enough about is nothing at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Time away from whatever is taken away from a person though can go on forever should the person show no sign of straightening up.......which is why I have continued to have nothing more to do with my dad. As long as his frame of mind has not changed, I am what he will continue to have to go without.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sometimes the best thing that you can do for a person that you care enough about is nothing at all.

Dont I know it....
My brother stole every dime my mother had leaving the Wife and I to pay for her assisted living even though we never got along.

Forum List

Back