Georgian Bigot Backlash

they could lose the super bowl. the NFL is famous for putting in murderers, wife abusers, dog fighters, etc and they are dictating what STATES should do. what a joke. and the bigot is who posted the thread.

So, if I decided to not serve black people because of my religious beliefs, you'd be up for that no doubt.
Rejecting black people is based upon bigotry. Refusing to bake a wedding cake for a same sex marriage is based on obedience to God's laws over man's. No matter who that man is. If any man tells you that you must accept same sex marriage as normal you can be assured that man does not speak for God! Obey God and damn the consequences. Romans 1 is not going to be edited from the King James Bible. Jesus Christ is the same today, tomorrow and for ever. His Word shall endure forever.
I beat up a faggot and I feel bad about it.... - The Landover Baptist Church Forum
You people are a parody of yourselves.

the comrades in the left hate BIG CORPS until they can used to beat people into submission for their VIEWS. Where does it stop with losing YOUR FREEDOMS from these people?

they could lose the super bowl. the NFL is famous for putting in murderers, wife abusers, dog fighters, etc and they are dictating what STATES should do. what a joke. and the bigot is who posted the thread.

So, if I decided to not serve black people because of my religious beliefs, you'd be up for that no doubt.
I don't care what you do. If your business survived after that got out. good for you. but I'm not going to push myself into your life and business. none of you have that moral authority or was put on this earth to be judge and jury of all mankind

And that's the sort of country you want to live in, where people are segregated and hate each other? Where people can openly oppose people for ignorant nonsense? Then it might say a lot about you?
You know what. PEOPLE normally segregate themselves with people of the same. you high and mighty people, (bigots Yourselves for judging others because of what YOU BELEIVE) think you have a right to impose on everyone your views. that's what makes you and your ilk so insufferable and dangerous to the rest of us in the country
you high and mighty people,

?????????????

I don't care what you do. If your business survived after that got out. good for you. but I'm not going to push myself into your life and business. none of you have that moral authority or was put on this earth to be judge and jury of all mankind

And that's the sort of country you want to live in, where people are segregated and hate each other? Where people can openly oppose people for ignorant nonsense? Then it might say a lot about you?
You know what. PEOPLE normally segregate themselves with people of the same. you high and mighty people, (bigots Yourselves for judging others because of what YOU BELEIVE) think you have a right to impose on everyone your views. that's what makes you and your ilk so insufferable and dangerous to the rest of us in the country
You could use this in an "Understanding Irony" exam.

Hitting them in the wallet is saying DESTROY PEOPLE for not bowing to their views of how we all should be. they are bigots, haters, racist, Fascist, control FREAKS all rolled into one

Rejecting black people is based upon bigotry. Refusing to bake a wedding cake for a same sex marriage is based on obedience to God's laws over man's. No matter who that man is. If any man tells you that you must accept same sex marriage as normal you can be assured that man does not speak for God! Obey God and damn the consequences. Romans 1 is not going to be edited from the King James Bible. Jesus Christ is the same today, tomorrow and for ever. His Word shall endure forever.
I beat up a faggot and I feel bad about it.... - The Landover Baptist Church Forum

Hey Tommy, that's a satire site.

the comrades in the left hate BIG CORPS until they can used to beat people into submission for their VIEWS. Where does it stop with losing YOUR FREEDOMS from these people?
english-motherfucker-do-you-speak-it_o_606299.jpg

Yes, Tommie must believe that putting the economy before God (at any price) is an option. It isn't. There is no endorsing what God's Word condemns. God has the final word. The founding fathers would agree.

Don't be ridiculous. Most Christians have never even heard of Landover Baptist Church. Major fail.

I am not aware of any religious belief that prohibits serving or not serving people because of the color of their skin. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

Hey Tommy, that's satire site.
well they are taint and a joke, so fitting

Hey Tommy, that's satire site.
well they are taint and a joke, so fitting

LOL Epic fail on Tommy's part.

I do not understand how come a Deity would be concerned about gays getting married when here are all kinds of killing horrors tortures crimes kidnapping...who the heck cares about what a gay person does ... I don't ...we are all caught between the longing for love and the struggle for survival...we are all tasked with balancing the terror of existence with the wonder of existence............let the gays be ....

They do. But we're not talking about that. We're talking about SEGREGATION rather than just mere segregation. There are different types. One is enforced. The other is not.

If I choose to not segregate myself then in the US right now I can do that. I can go into shops and I will be served the same as everyone else. I can choose my friends without it being a social taboo.

The sort of segregation that exists when shops and businesses start segregating people, on buses, in bars and restaurants, in hotels, in other ways is a different type of segregation to people merely choosing to live around those who they see as similar to themselves.

Impose my views? Yes, some view must be imposed, it has always been so. I'd rather my view of tolerance and society be imposed on people than your view of segregation and hatred. I push for the sort of world I want. Do you have a problem with that?

Careful, they'll be calling you a "commie" next.

No doubt I've been called it in the past. Name calling just makes me ignore people.
And anyone with a measurable IQ knows what a damning, hurtful and stinging pejorative that is.

Now that is an anachronism!

Actually when someone calls someone a Communist, I'd assume they mean it. I'm not a Communist and I don't like Communism, and I'd fight to stop Communism, but that doesn't mean I would hurt people for just having those views.

I am not aware of any religious belief that prohibits serving or not serving people because of the color of their skin. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

It doesn't matter. If you make a law that says you only need to have the religious belief to be able to legally deny people stuff, then people can claim what they hell they like.

Oh, in South Africa they used religion to justify their treatment of blacks, the KKK used religion to justify their beliefs too.

It doesn't matter. If you make a law that says you only need to have the religious belief to be able to legally deny people stuff, then people can claim what they hell they like.

Oh, in South Africa they used religion to justify their treatment of blacks, the KKK used religion to justify their beliefs too.
what a free country eh? you pathetic people can't get by without LAWS to FORCE others to do your bidding. because finding another business is just earth shattering to people's psyche.

Forum List

Back