Geraldo: i am ashamed. this tear gas choked me. we treat refugees like zombies from the Walking Dead

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
wow, what an eruption.

Geraldo's solution is a summit between Trump, Obrador, and the President Of Honduras. good luck with that!

They are not refugees....they are border crashers and have no respect for our rule of law...they are not seeking asylum they are seeking welfare and a easy life....they need to go home and fix their country not come here and ruin ours....

More ashamed than when the vault was empty?
Did he find the vault? That is news to Me.

Yeah, he made into this big shit special about 2700 hours long.

*gasp* Mebbe RICHES in there! Mebbe BONES in there! SO EXCITING TO FIND WHAT WE FIND!! Nonono... Don't thank me... I'm doing this for you... My fans. * wipes a tear*

Then a big fat turd on his head and nuttin in the vault.

So in LibLaLa Land all criminals have to do is take kids with them to the bank and no one can stop them for humanitarian reasons?

There are times when I wish that there were a plague that would just take out all the NPCs once and for all.

Hundreds of thousands of talented people longing to be a TV reporter and this guy keeps getting hired.

Hey Geraldo! I had to rip my gas mask off and recite my name, rank, and serial number while breathing in tear gas back in basic training.

Are you a pussy or something?

Hundreds of thousands of talented people longing to be a TV reporter and this guy keeps getting hired.

Remember when he had that asshole of a talk show? It was a pitiful cross of Springer and Maury.

Who ma bebe daddy? Charlene is back for the 47th time and THIS time she's 1000% sure she dragged the right one here...

More ashamed than when the vault was empty?

Beat me again. I still haven't forgiven that idiot for not finding Al Capone's stash of gold in that vault.

He sure likes to waver alot.

LMAO Yup. I remember it well. What a lead up to the opening of the vault. The vault that had a can in it as I recall. Or maybe it was a whisky bottle. But that was it. No body. No gold. No silver. No greenbacks.

Just a can.

Forum List

Back