Geriatric USMB Dem females losing it over Dem Primary

The OP is sexist.
Finally a woman has a real chance to be president, and he throws the chance under the bus in favor of an old white male.
are you a female, Hillary supporter?

I'm against her because she's a bought-and-paid-for, shill. Look at who is funding her and who she OK'd to sell weapons to while she was in the State Dept.

Who cares ! She's female, it's their time !

Geriatric USMB Dem females

article-1322444-04576FA20000044D-630_468x425.jpg

you really shouldn't pretend your selfie is anyone else.

:ack-1:

Clinton is corrupt as the day is long ladies. Arms sales to countries that don't allow women to drive cars or go outdoors by themselves.

People like most all the left wing females on the board. Shame on you!!! Time to check that Establ privilege at the door :eusa_hand:

The Clinton Foundation scandals alone are enough reason to be against her corrupt campaign

Clinton Campaign Foundation quid pro quo

geriatric, dear? really? :rolleyes:

Clinton is corrupt as the day is long ladies. Arms sales to countries that don't allow women to drive cars or go outdoors by themselves.

People like most all the left wing females on the board. Shame on you!!! Time to check that Establ privilege at the door :eusa_hand:

The Clinton Foundation scandals alone are enough reason to be against her corrupt campaign

they're the only ones getting riled-up that anyone has the audacity to challenge one of the people that helped get us where we are today :up: HilLIARy

The Millennial females are already in the Sanders camp :afro:

Last edited:

they're the only ones getting riled-up thast anyone has the audacity to challenge one of the people that helped get us where we are today :up: HilLIARy

i don't think anyone has a problem with challenging her.

i think the problem is that the person challenging her is a good guy but shouldn't be president.

it's not complicated.

but i find it odd that bernie's kids get so revved up when anyone points out that he's not as good a fit for the job.

Old ladies like Valerie, maybe Ravi, Jillian, etc...

Why did you remove my name? You had me in distinguished company with Valerie, Ravi and jillian.
you said that you're a male. Were you Hillarying..... errr..... lying?

I am a male, but I was just questioning why you covered your tracks by editing your initial post after calling me "she" for so long?
its never come up before. You're posts are not exactly the epitome of virility. Nomesayin'? The way I dispatch 'tards in the FZ is what you might aspire to in the distant future. Watch and learn

they're the only ones getting riled-up thast anyone has the audacity to challenge one of the people that helped get us where we are today :up: HilLIARy

i think the problem is that the person challenging her is a good guy but shouldn't be president.

it's not complicated.

but i find it odd that bernie's kids get so revved up when anyone points out that he's not as good a fit for the job.
Good fit? In whose opinion? Yours? You're are a HiLIARy drone arent you?

Old ladies like Valerie, maybe Ravi, Jillian, etc...

Why did you remove my name? You had me in distinguished company with Valerie, Ravi and jillian.
you said that you're a male. Were you Hillarying..... errr..... lying?

I am a male, but I was just questioning why you covered your tracks by editing your initial post after calling me "she" for so long?
its never come up before. You're posts are not exactly the epitome of virility. Nomesayin'? The way I dispatch 'tards in the FZ is what you might aspire to in the distant future. Watch and learn

Yeah, you're a legend in your own mind. Dream on...

it's not complicated.

Good fit? In whose opinion? Yours? You're are a HiLIARy drone arent you?
sanderstaxrate.jpg

Forum List

Back