German self loathing takes another step

Status
Not open for further replies.
These people are gonna get a BIG surprise.

This is a german (by nature) tolerant...tolerant...tolerant...tolerant...tolerant...BOOM

wog (by nature) obnoxious....obnoxious...obnoxious...obnoxious..."wtf!":scared1:

Only German parents slitting the throats of their blond haired blue-eyed children would there be a better example of obsequious or sycophantic surrender to their Moslem master.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...ring-an-islamic-supremacist-bag-on-your-head/

You need to read into who has caused the self-loathing, without American Propaganda and Foreign Organisations none of this would ever have happened, this is what happens when a great nation with Millenia of greatness in everything from literature to music to architecture to Fine Art is brainwashed into The Guilt Complex.

Our German cousins have nothing to be guilty about, but Foreign Organisations have paid for "educational" material to be used to brainwash at least half of a nation.

So you an American be proud of what American Propaganda has resulted in. If you're not proud of it, then condemn the American Propaganda, you know of what I mean.

We have been majority part immune to that American Propaganda and Foreign Organisations, oh the same crowd has attempted it, but it's been repelled and rejected and we remain and always will remain proud of our Culture and Heritage, the Spirit remains within our souls and our minds, we're Patriots and anyone who attempts to pull anything on us will rue the day.

I add that the whole of Eastern Europa is also immune to this American Propaganda and Foreign Organisations.

We up until about a month ago felt sympathy for our German cousins, now we feel nothing but contempt for them, if they're not willing to stand up and fight for everything that Millenia of German Culture and Heritage has given them, then they deserve to perish.

If anyone has any problem with my above comments, I don't give a shit, I'm immune to any and all bedwetting or cry-babying or attempts at "Guilt Tripping" so don't even waste your time responding to my above comments, my response is:

:fu:

People like me are long tired of hearing the shit from the Propagandists.

Nationalism has become synonymous with nazism. Germans can no more say they are proud to be German than Americans can be proud of being American.

This is a german (by nature) tolerant...tolerant...tolerant...tolerant...tolerant...BOOM

wog (by nature) obnoxious....obnoxious...obnoxious...obnoxious..."wtf!":scared1:

In Germanic history we have never been tolerant nor Multicultural, we are a Warrior peoples, we retain our Warrior Spirit, our cousins have been brainwashed into being Cucks, when or if they regain their testicles then we their cousins will stand shoulder to shoulder once again and with our Eastern European cousins and together we'll cut the head of this snake.

I do hope that Germans finally revolt to all this Islamic submission lunacy.

There has to come a point when enough is enough!

Wait up Germany, we are one step behind ya..

And for those of you who don't remember a great America. This isn't it. This is the USA vs. Obama's team:

OBAMA FAIL: U.S. Special Forces forced to flee Syria after being threatened by Obama-backed “moderate” Syrian rebels
Yet ANOTHER failed Obama/Clinton policy of spending billions of U.S. dollars funding and training “moderate” Free Syrian Army rebel forces, the majority of whom have defected to the Islamic State (ISIS) or al-Qaeda linked rebels like al-Nusra.

Nationalism has become synonymous with nazism. Germans can no more say they are proud to be German than Americans can be proud of being American.

They need to be beaten up, we'll beat them up, they need to be flogged and flogged and FORCED into being PROUD of being Germanic, we will be cruel to be kind, we can and will be crueller to them than ANYONE to FORCE them into waking up.

They either get beaten up by their cousins or they perish, if they chose the latter, then it's best they perish, this separates the strong from the weak, we want survival of the strongest and the fittest we don't want the weaklings.

It's quality and NOT quantity, 10,000 strong are far more dangerous and effective than 10 million weaklings.

The pendulum is swinging. The Traitors and the Global "Elite" have long wanted to destroy the Germanic Spirit, it's impossible, there are just too many of us who are strong and proud, they'll never kill the Spirit or the Philosophy.

We already have been Spiritually in Warrior Mode for many months, we just wait for The Order and then many people better get out of the way because it's not going to be pretty and nobody is going to stop it, on the contrary many millions will join the fight.

Wait up Germany, we are one step behind ya..

And for those of you who don't remember a great America. This isn't it. This is the USA vs. Obama's team:

OBAMA FAIL: U.S. Special Forces forced to flee Syria after being threatened by Obama-backed “moderate” Syrian rebels
Yet ANOTHER failed Obama/Clinton policy of spending billions of U.S. dollars funding and training “moderate” Free Syrian Army rebel forces, the majority of whom have defected to the Islamic State (ISIS) or al-Qaeda linked rebels like al-Nusra.

This deserves a thread, all by itself!

In Germanic history we have never been tolerant nor Multicultural, we are a Warrior peoples, we retain our Warrior Spirit, our cousins have been brainwashed into being Cucks, when or if they regain their testicles then we their cousins will stand shoulder to shoulder once again and with our Eastern European cousins and together we'll cut the head of this snake.
No I think Germans are naturally tolerant people, who snap when you reach the end of your tether.

They will, they just need help.

Our cousins aren't faggots like English and Welsh faggots, when did they ever last make a stand for Nation and Heritage? Their national dish is now some Bombay Indian crap that looks like it was served from the nearest toilet.

Only German parents slitting the throats of their blond haired blue-eyed children would there be a better example of obsequious or sycophantic surrender to their Moslem master.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...ring-an-islamic-supremacist-bag-on-your-head/
What a load of shite. A link to a nutjob website claiming shite and not backing up any of its claims.
Are you an adult ?
Are you trolling? If you have nothing to contribute, stay out of the thread. Try to behave like an adult..

They need to be beaten up, we'll beat them up, they need to be flogged and flogged and FORCED into being PROUD of being Germanic, we will be cruel to be kind, we can and will be crueller to them than ANYONE to FORCE them into waking up.

They either get beaten up by their cousins or they perish, if they chose the latter, then it's best they perish, this separates the strong from the weak, we want survival of the strongest and the fittest we don't want the weaklings.

It's quality and NOT quantity, 10,000 strong are far more dangerous and effective than 10 million weaklings.

The pendulum is swinging. The Traitors and the Global "Elite" have long wanted to destroy the Germanic Spirit, it's impossible, there are just too many of us who are strong and proud, they'll never kill the Spirit or the Philosophy.

We already have been Spiritually in Warrior Mode for many months, we just wait for The Order and then many people better get out of the way because it's not going to be pretty and nobody is going to stop it, on the contrary many millions will join the fight.
Blessed was the dawn on that day, but to be young, was very heaven.

I so wish this happened before I got old.

You need to read into who has caused the self-loathing, without American Propaganda and Foreign Organisations none of this would ever have happened, this is what happens when a great nation with Millenia of greatness in everything from literature to music to architecture to Fine Art is brainwashed into The Guilt Complex.

Our German cousins have nothing to be guilty about, but Foreign Organisations have paid for "educational" material to be used to brainwash at least half of a nation.

So you an American be proud of what American Propaganda has resulted in. If you're not proud of it, then condemn the American Propaganda, you know of what I mean.

We have been majority part immune to that American Propaganda and Foreign Organisations, oh the same crowd has attempted it, but it's been repelled and rejected and we remain and always will remain proud of our Culture and Heritage, the Spirit remains within our souls and our minds, we're Patriots and anyone who attempts to pull anything on us will rue the day.

I add that the whole of Eastern Europa is also immune to this American Propaganda and Foreign Organisations.

We up until about a month ago felt sympathy for our German cousins, now we feel nothing but contempt for them, if they're not willing to stand up and fight for everything that Millenia of German Culture and Heritage has given them, then they deserve to perish.

If anyone has any problem with my above comments, I don't give a shit, I'm immune to any and all bedwetting or cry-babying or attempts at "Guilt Tripping" so don't even waste your time responding to my above comments, my response is:

:fu:

People like me are long tired of hearing the shit from the Propagandists.
You clearly don't know what you're talking about. There's is no anti German propaganda in the US. No one equates modern Germany with what the Nazis did. We have no problem with germans, with the exception of how they are letting the enemy enter through their front door. We dont like it because we actually care about german people.

When are you going to start beating them up?

They will, they just need help.

Our cousins aren't faggots like English and Welsh faggots, when did they ever last make a stand for Nation and Heritage? Their national dish is now some Bombay Indian crap that looks like it was served from the nearest toilet.
The English and the Welsh had a nice little riot at Cronulla not too many years back.

English race riots from the 50s 60s and 70s are legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back