Germanic and Mexican Influence on Supermen style in the USA

Look at these "healthy" non-smokers. Florida beach, not a single cigarette, just tons of metabolic syndrome. This is clearly not cowboys and not macho.

Most likely this is a leftist performance. The same thing is now being said about the boxer Nicolino Locce, they say that he died early from cancer, but he died at 66 and smoked until his death and was in normal shape

fmjnIybxlnBnq3sQOZaU73~9REs692cLtpHo~j4-

In any case, old people die sooner or later, you stupid cretin, what did you prove here?

Smoking is hazardous for your health. It leads to a myriad of health problems.

You say it doesn't. But every medical authority and even the tobacco industry says it does. I wonder who is more believable.

Smoking is hazardous for your health. It leads to a myriad of health problems.

You say it doesn't. But every medical authority and even the tobacco industry says it does. I wonder who is more believable.
I don't care what they say, they staged a vaccination terror and everything they do is lies and dirty politics. I smoke a lot and am in good shape.

By the way, I have not seen a single doctor who looks healthy for 10 years. Half of them look like disabled freaks and pigs.

By the way, I have not seen a single doctor who looks healthy for 10 years. Half of them look like disabled freaks and pigs.

Funny, all of my doctors, except one, have looked fit and healthy. Sometimes they look a little tired. But their job involves some pretty rough hours.

Must be living in russia that does your doctors in.

There is a whole fetish involving women smoking. You should look into it.
I think women with good blood are tolerant to tobacco. I was in love with a girl as a child. She was 9 years old, she was beautiful and she liked it when people smoke nearby. On average, women who smoke look better than non-smokers.

I think women in Mexico still smoke a lot.

There is no doubt that the anti-tobacco campaign coincides with the degradation of female beauty in RF

Funny, all of my doctors, except one, have looked fit and healthy. Sometimes they look a little tired. But their job involves some pretty rough hours.

Must be living in russia that does your doctors in.
Maybe it is so. Perhaps in America this is still not the case, I agree that in the US people look better, they are thinner and they are more involved in fitness, this is especially true in the southwest.
Such fitness as crossfit is generally impossible for Europe, modern people of Europe will not even come close to this in the mass.
But the trend in the US is the same. It's not for the better

I don't care what they say, they staged a vaccination terror and everything they do is lies and dirty politics. I smoke a lot and am in good shape.
A lot of the WII veterans of my father's generation smoked a lot. They were healthy enough in their 20s, 30s and 40s. Then that generation started to have major health problems. Some did but many didn't survive into their 60s. My Dad smoked and he died of lung cancer in his 50s.

I am in my mid 70s and have no chronic medical problem. Very good health for my age. Never smoked. My best friend that I grew up with died a few years ago. Had bad health for 10 years before he died. It was all connected to problems that he had from smoking.

Significant health problems from smoking is a great risk for anybody. It is best not to succumb to that addiction.

And in America there are still excellent gyms, well equipped, universal. Everywhere you can find opportunities for training on gymnastic equipment, there are many podiums for weightlifting and so on. The fitness industry in the US is still on the rise. But if you listen to the doctors, all this will disappear. They now say that everything except jogging is harmful. In sports, they also wash out supermen and raise slaves. They are crazy about Nordic walking.

A lot of the WII veterans of my father's generation smoked a lot. They were healthy enough in their 20s, 30s and 40s. Then that generation started to have major health problems. Some did but many didn't survive into their 60s. My Dad smoked and he died of lung cancer in his 50s.

I am in my mid 70s and have no chronic medical problem. Very good health for my age. Never smoked. My best friend that I grew up with died a few years ago. Had bad health for 10 years before he died. It was all connected to problems that he had from smoking.

Significant health problems from smoking is a great risk for anybody. It is best not to succumb to that addiction.
Most likely it depends on innate qualities. Smoking will be useful for the courageous fast anaerobic type, with sprinting qualities

And in America there are still excellent gyms, well equipped, universal. Everywhere you can find opportunities for training on gymnastic equipment, there are many podiums for weightlifting and so on. The fitness industry in the US is still on the rise. But if you listen to the doctors, all this will disappear. They now say that everything except jogging is harmful. In sports, they also wash out supermen and raise slaves. They are crazy about Nordic walking.

I don't know what doctors you have talked with in the US, but the one I have dealt with have all been favorable to weight training, especially when used in cross training.

Most likely it depends on innate qualities. Smoking will be useful for the courageous fast anaerobic type, with sprinting qualities

At what cost. They may be great in the 20s and 30s. Their 40s will start making them pay. Their 60s will be spent treating medical issues.

And whatever dubious claims you have made for anaerobic types being fast sprinters, it has nothing to do with courage.

Propaganda is now pursuing such a policy: either you pump up useless non-functional muscles, or you work only for endurance. Everything that is connected with elite sports they try to slow down and not allow to the masses. Including Olympic athletics. And the people do not appreciate the elite sports, except for martial arts. But martial arts are also degrading before our eyes, they no longer do anything except sniffing asses.

At what cost. They may be great in the 20s and 30s. Their 40s will start making them pay. Their 60s will be spent treating medical issues.

And whatever dubious claims you have made for anaerobic types being fast sprinters, it has nothing to do with courage.
These are empty words. In fact, the opposite is true. Staying in good shape at 50 will greatly improve your quality of life. At 50, a man can still attract the attention of young girls on the beach and crush jaws on the street

Propaganda is now pursuing such a policy: either you pump up useless non-functional muscles, or you work only for endurance. Everything that is connected with elite sports they try to slow down and not allow to the masses. Including Olympic athletics. And the people do not appreciate the elite sports, except for martial arts. But martial arts are also degrading before our eyes, they no longer do anything except sniffing asses.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

There are a huge number of gyms and workout facilities. In most of them you will find people working out with specific things in mind. Strengthen a weak back. Boost their upper body strength for a variety of sports. Rehabbing an old injury. Not everyone who lifts is into body building.

These are empty words. In fact, the opposite is true. Staying in good shape at 50 will greatly improve your quality of life. At 50, a man can still attract the attention of young girls on the beach and crush jaws on the street

And study after study after study has shown that smoking greatly increases the chances of serious health issues later in life. For a smoker, 50s is later in life.

And study after study after study has shown that smoking greatly increases the chances of serious health issues later in life. For a smoker, 50s is later in life.
Lie. I smoke a lot. I do almost everything contrary to what they impose. I don't train aerobic endurance, I only train strength, speed and technique. I'm not a great athlete, but I can jump a 2-meter fence, I can catch up with a bus on the move and jump into it, I can lift any woman in my arms up to about 80 kilograms. And schoolgirls will look at me, and not at their peers who look like vegetables. I have the views that we had in the 90s, I remained a man, and the younger generation has ceased to be men, they are more like faggots and slaves.

It is no coincidence that the image of a non-smoking man is historically associated with weakness. This is an indicator of how anaerobic a person is. If there are no anaerobic qualities, there are no male military qualities. This is why women like the image of a smoking man

Forum List

Back