Germanic and Mexican Influence on Supermen style in the USA

It is no coincidence that the image of a non-smoking man is historically associated with weakness. This is an indicator of how anaerobic a person is. If there are no anaerobic qualities, there are no male military qualities. This is why women like the image of a smoking man

Maybe in russia.

But in the US, women overwhelmingly prefer a nonsmoking male. We call it progress.

And I believe that the physiology of the mass American is shifted precisely to the anaerobic high-speed type. This can be seen in their national sports, they are extremely tough. Including CrossFit. Although this is cross-fitness, there is a clear shift to the anaerobic side, they work little for endurance, and circuit training requires a maximum of oxygen starvation

Maybe in russia.

But in the US, women overwhelmingly prefer a nonsmoking male
Really? Only you are not talking about the newfound culture that has been imposed on America since 2009.

6738379.jpg

Maybe in russia.
In Russia, this is even worse now, real anti-tobacco fascism.

Have you seen the footage from the Florida beach that I posted above? This is the result of your anti-tobacco campaign. Now the image of an American is a fat stupid pig. Is it better than cowboy and macho?

The backlash against smokers hit its stride in the late 1980s.

I think it's broadly aligned with the heroin wave. Heroin coffee and a cigarette look like one. This style was finally killed around 1995-6 by the Clinton left mafia.

The most important proof here is alcohol. In itself, the attitude to alcohol as a safe drug looks very strange. There is not a single objective criterion that would allow us to admit that alcohol is a light drug. This is a completely obvious lie.

And I believe that the physiology of the mass American is shifted precisely to the anaerobic high-speed type. This can be seen in their national sports, they are extremely tough. Including CrossFit. Although this is cross-fitness, there is a clear shift to the anaerobic side, they work little for endurance, and circuit training requires a maximum of oxygen starvation
It is hard to stereotype Americans. We have people that do all kinds of physical activity and some that just sit on their ass all day long.

I am in my mid 70s and I usually walk three to four miles a day and play tennis. I have a friend near my age that runs marathons. Many of my friends workout in gyms. Some go to organized exercise.

It is hard to stereotype Americans. We have people that do all kinds of physical activity and some that just sit on their ass all day long.

I am in my mid 70s and I usually walk three to four miles a day and play tennis. I have a friend near my age that runs marathons. Many of my friends workout in gyms. Some go to organized exercise.
Everywhere there are different people, but we are talking about general trends. It is clear that Americans are tougher and more anaerobic

By the way, this may be the reason why there are few blacks in CrossFit. It is much easier to specialize a person in one athletic type than to make him work anaerobically in many different disciplines. Blacks in CrossFit are about 1 percent. This is very different from how many of them are now in big sport. But it just gives an objective picture.

Do black people smoke a lot? They don't seem to like smoking much, do they?

These qualities are apparently common among Americans with Mexicans. For example, one of the fastest boxers is Andy Ruiz, he is now apparently the fastest boxer in the heavyweight division. He has real speed qualities, and not just a powerful blow. He is fast as lightning. despite the weight.

The author of the OP spends a lot of time contemplating male physique. Is this a homoerotic thread? I’m not judging. I’m just curious wtf it has to do with media?

I entered the thread because of Superman. I’m a DC Comics kind of guy. On film, the Marvel Universe is probably better (other than the 3 Batman movies with Christian Bale and the likes of Heath Ledger).

The author of the OP spends a lot of time contemplating male physique. Is this a homoerotic thread? I’m not judging. I’m just curious wtf it has to do with media?
I think that those who suspect this in others are latent faggots. There's nothing about looking at a man's body unless you're a fag

Don't be ashamed that you're a faggot. Now in the US, the laws allow you to fuck stinking assholes in a marriage, you can even fuck a Republican Party representative or a Republican Senator.

Don't be ashamed that you're a faggot. Now in the US, the laws allow you to fuck stinking assholes in a marriage, you can even fuck a Republican Party representative or a Republican Senator.
You’ve gone from sounding gay to sounding homophobic. Is that your defense mechanism for your obviously latent homosexual yearnings?

Forum List

Back