Germanic and Mexican Influence on Supermen style in the USA

Would you like to fuck one of the trumpster who voted for the fag law? I would choose a fatter ass and fuck it by Magnum-500
Very homophobic and violent. You are trying way too hard to hide what you are.

It’s ok. We don’t care that you’re gay.

You’ve gone from sounding gay to sounding homophobic. Is that your defense mechanism for your obviously latent homosexual yearnings?
This is an old fag trick: in order not to give out their orientation, they came up with the formula "to love fag means to be straight." For some reason, they don’t say this about lawyers for pedophiles and cannibals.

Very homophobic and violent. You are trying way too hard to hide what you are.

It’s ok. We don’t care that you’re gay.
So I am gay, because I want to insert a cylindrical object into someone's ass.

This is an old fag trick: in order not to give out their orientation, they came up with the formula "to love fag means to be straight." For some reason, they don’t say this about lawyers for pedophiles and cannibals.
“They” probably are coherent. Unlike you.

Anyway, I’ve spent too much time on your dopey thread, already. Get back to your fantasies about stereotypes for masculine men.

“They” probably are coherent. Unlike you.

Anyway, I’ve spent too much time on your dopey thread, already. Get back to your fantasies about stereotypes for masculine men.
You didn't answer why autistic people like you don't call "latent cannibals" people who don't like cannibals? Isn't the same logic here?

You didn't answer why autistic people like you don't call "latent cannibals" people who don't like cannibals? Isn't the same logic here?
I wasn’t asked a question as an alleged autistic person. So, stop projecting. Your latest post no sense it make . 😎

To the extent that you’re asking me about “latent cannibals,” I’m gonna have to ask you to define your latest meaningless term.

You wouldn’t recognize logic if a syllogism bit your nose off.

What do these fag advocates care about what homophobic orientation is? They constantly put forward this as a reproach and an insult, but shouldn't tolerants be tolerant of faggots even they really think that homophobs are fags? This is a very complex form of schizophrenia.

"I'm not a fag because I love fags" is that an excuse?

"You're a fag because you don't like fags" - is that an accusation?

But why are you blaming the ones you love, moron?

"I'm not a fag because I love fags" is that an excuse?

"You're a fag because you don't like fags" - is that an accusation?

But why are you blaming the ones you love, moron?
You’re confused, RuPaul. I don’t give a shit that you’re a gay man. And homophobia doesn’t mean that you’re afraid of gays. It means that you’re afraid of being gay. You closeted types sometimes use gay slurs to conceal your gayness from others and maybe from yourselves.

Why you’re in denial about who and what you are is your concern, you pathetic moron.

You’re confused, RuPaul. I don’t give a shit that you’re a gay man. And homophobia doesn’t mean that you’re afraid of gays. It means that you’re afraid of being gay. You closeted types sometimes use gay slurs to conceal your gayness from others and maybe from yourselves.

Why you’re in denial about who and what you are is your concern, you pathetic moron.
Once I broke up a faggot's head, which means I'm afraid of them, ok.

Are you afraid of cannibals?

It seems I fucked this homofil several times in front of everyone. So I'm a faggot and an exhibitionist lol

Once I broke up a faggot's head, which means I'm afraid of them, ok.

Are you afraid of cannibals?
Again. Busting a person’s head on the basis of his sexual orientation doesn’t mean you are afraid of gays. It merely means that your proximity and exposure to gays heightens your dire fear that you are, in fact, yourself gay.

Your ongoing reference to cannibals still no sense make. Muddle on ya closet queen.

Again. Busting a person’s head on the basis of his sexual orientation doesn’t mean you are afraid of gays. It merely means that your proximity and exposure to gays heightens your dire fear that you are, in fact, yourself gay.

Your ongoing reference to cannibals still no sense make. Muddle on ya closet queen.
Fuck you autist, let your doctor understand your nonsense

I accept your abject surrender after your silly puerile efforts.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
well, if you're comforted by the thought that real men can have an erection for faggots too, think so. The main thing is that you are as healthy as possible with your hole head.

well, if you're comforted by the thought that real men can have an erection for faggots too, think so. The main thing is that you are as healthy as possible with your hole head.
I don’t care if males get you aroused. It makes no difference to me.

But I do urge you to start learning basic English. It won’t improve the value of whatever you’re spewing. But at least it might serve to offer a clue as to what you’re trying to say. 👍

I don’t care if males get you aroused. It makes no difference to me.

But I do urge you to start learning basic English. It won’t improve the value of whatever you’re spewing. But at least it might serve to offer a clue as to what you’re trying to say. 👍
Get the dick out of your head and you can easily understand any English, even from London dandy.

Get the dick out of your head and you can easily understand any English, even from London dandy.
I don’t believe your gibberish qualifies as English, RuPaul. And your endless fascination with male anatomy is noted with amusement once again.

You have good reason to be concerned about your own sexual identity. Get out of your closet. Fly your rainbow flag. I tell ya, girl. Nobody gives a damn.

Forum List

Back