Germans are poorer than those they have to bailout

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
The happy Christmas goose is not that poor, say the "experts", but the German central bank is of another opinion.

Example:
The Bundesbank study finds that the median net worth for Germans is around 54,000 euros ($70,100). By contrast, the same figure is around 163,900 euros in Italy, and even 178,300 euros in Spain (France: 113,500). Austria, however, is closer to Germany with a median of 76,400 euros. To calculate those figures, a representative selection of 40 million households was placed into ascending order of income, and the middle value was taken.

Are Germans poorer than Italians, Spaniards? | Europe | DW.DE | 23.03.2013

It is difficult to take such unadulterated nonsense with any seriousness .
I assume it is some form of deliberate disinformation to dampen anti German general feelings and attitudes -- principally in those southern nations hit so hard .

Do you do much travelling across Europe ?
Does it seem even remotely true ?
Of course not .

I assume it is some form of deliberate disinformation to dampen anti German general feelings and attitudes -- principally in those southern nations hit so hard .

Of course not .
It is not even a secret. Italy e.g. knows well that it could overcome its crisis by simply taxing non-circulating money. And the numbers here are from the German Central Bank, so how can talk like that?

Of course not .
It is not even a secret. Italy e.g. knows well that it could overcome its crisis by simply taxing non-circulating money. And the numbers here are from the German Central Bank, so how can talk like that?

You talk as though you believe everything you are told .
Italians are bankrupt along with their banks . Utterly brassic , as we say .

Of course not .

I have a source. Do you?

I have a source. Do you?

In English we describe your type of post as , sauce .
Are you a sore left over from the Stasi ? Their propaganda was also at the very simple level .

I have a source. Do you?

In English we describe your type of post as , sauce .
Are you a sore left over from the Stasi ? Their propaganda was also at the very simple level .
The figures are very official ones published by the German Central Bank. Why is that propaganda? I know you are scared of the German mastery, but how German would I be, if I would not represent German interests?

Last edited:
Why is that propaganda? I know you are scared of the German mastery,QUOTE

You don't have to resort to making an ass of yourself , as though it will allow you at the same time to make a point .
When you have a culture as rich as varied as ours ,and when you have grasped the essentials of modern humour , I might start to be generally impressed .

So assuming this is even true?

So?

It's not the people who are necessarily bankrupt, it's their governments and BANKS.

You don't have to resort to making an ass of yourself , as though it will allow you at the same time to make a point .
When you have a culture as rich as varied as ours ,and when you have grasped the essentials of modern humour , I might start to be generally impressed .
When we are talking about culture you may consider to dip into here:
Culture of Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You will see, that our culture and cultural heritage is really great and has no need for witch doctors, voodoo, and the most crap from abroad destroying our integrity. Ghetto rap, gang rape, sycophantic crawling, mud huts, etc is not what we consider culture.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76jN2exj5Co]Uns Kann Keiner - YouTube[/ame]

Does not mean that we do not value the other advanced civilizations. Americans e.g. did many to make the world a better place, but we do not want to see us assimilated into a one world´s gray and instinct-focused anti culture.

Blei -

Thanks for backing up my point - though why you bothered is beyond me.

List of countries by average wage according to your source:

#13 Germany

#19 Spain
#20 Italy

Bleips -

Yes, I am sure. The same information has now been posted twice from different sources.

By contrast, the same figure is around 163,900 euros in Italy, and even 178,300 euros in Spain (France: 113,500)

I don't think anyone who spends much time in Spain is going to buy that.

Last edited:
Bleips -

Yes, I am sure. The same information has now been posted twice from different sources.

By contrast, the same figure is around 163,900 euros in Italy, and even 178,300 euros in Spain (France: 113,500)

I don't think anyone who spends much time in Spain is going to buy that.
You still don´t understand that those numbers describe the fund, not the income.

Bleips -

I understand that they supposedly refer to net wealth. I also understand that they are laughably inaccurate.

I'm not sure why and how your source got it so wrong - probably because different countries use different methodologies of calculating wealth - but I can assure you that the standard of living in Germany is significantly higher than that in Italy.

Bleips -

I understand that they supposedly refer to net wealth. I also understand that they are laughably inaccurate.

I'm not sure why and how your source got it so wrong - probably because different countries use different methodologies of calculating wealth - but I can assure you that the standard of living in Germany is significantly higher than that in Italy.
The very point is that they can bail out themselves.

Forum List

Back