Germans are poorer than those they have to bailout

Bleip -

I am not in a position to say whether Spain or Italy actually NEEDED a bail-out. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. Certainly I think there is a lot of waste and corruption in Italy.

But Ireland Portugal did need help, I believe.

I think we are wasting money with Greece - I'd have simply kicked them out of the EU myself.

Germans should feel guilty about 9/11. Without Hitler, Israel is never created, thus the arabs don't get pissed at us, and they don't crash jumbo jets into the WTC.

Bleip -

I am not in a position to say whether Spain or Italy actually NEEDED a bail-out. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. Certainly I think there is a lot of waste and corruption in Italy.

But Ireland Portugal did need help, I believe.

I think we are wasting money with Greece - I'd have simply kicked them out of the EU myself.
This all would not have happened, if the EU leaders would not act that hasty making their empire.

Germans should feel guilty about 9/11. Without Hitler, Israel is never created, thus the arabs don't get pissed at us, and they don't crash jumbo jets into the WTC.
The erector of the WTC should feel guilty about 9/11 :cuckoo:

Ima -

Your reputation points overstate your skills as a poster.

And you're the biggest blowhard here. Here's a tip, when you live in Finland, you shouldn't pretend to be smarter than everyone else, because if you were, do you really think that you'd be living in Finland?

Ima -

Your reputation points overstate your skills as a poster.

And you're the biggest blowhard here. Here's a tip, when you live in Finland, you shouldn't pretend to be smarter than everyone else, because if you were, do you really think that you'd be living in Finland?

I rather agree with Saigon .
Children should be seen but not heard , unless first spoken to .
Ima's posts in this topic fluctuate between gibberish and school boyish name calling .

Forum List

Back