Germans buying air rifles in record numbers

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
With the advances in air guns. groupings with a moa at a hundred yards is dueable

Airgun sales soar in Germany amid terror fears | Daily Mail Online

Airgun sales soar in Germany amid terror fears with more than 550,000 now holding licences for minor arms
  • Surge means even non-lethal weapons sellers struggling to satisfy demand
  • Increase in migrant crime and terror attacks behind the increase in guns
  • Gun craze exemplified by Carolin Matthie who has become an internet sensation
  • Student bought a gun after being followed home by foreign men shouting at her

Read more: Airgun sales soar in Germany amid terror fears | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

With the advances in air guns. groupings with a moa at a hundred yards is dueable

Airgun sales soar in Germany amid terror fears with more than 550,000 now holding licences for minor arms

----------------------------------------------------------- good to see although air guns , usually single shots or low ammo capacity . And yeah , i do know about the Italian air gun that Lewis and Clark had . Cartride guns are the only way to go but if air guns is the only thing allowed or available . ----------- just a comment Tyrone !!

Last edited:
airguns?

they are defending themselves with toys?

better to just carry around a nail gun. Unless they have ramped air guns up to lethal somehow

import some Russian stuff BPreister , shouldn't be that hard eh .

My old town of 15000 was full of violent Russians. Looks like they have imported many directly from the prisons. Criminal shit that was about to rob and torture you in the public. Once two gangsters attacked me with a fence post with nails. He tried to ram the nail in my head but I got the fence post and the shits ran away. This was the moment a brainwashed German came out of his house to attack me and call me a nazi because I dared to avoid a nail in my head. I still regret that I did not kill it.

Lately, I've became interested in air rifles, especially the high powered ones that shoot pellets. These aren't your Red Ryder BB guns that you had as a kid. But very accurate precision weapons that can be used for both target practice and small game hunting, and of course controlling pests like rats and pigeons on your property.

There are plenty of YouTube videos about the various makes and models of air rifles and pistols. ..... :cool:

They are desperately looking for any sort of freedom over there obviously

Lately, I've became interested in air rifles, especially the high powered ones that shoot pellets. These aren't your Red Ryder BB guns that you had as a kid. But very accurate precision weapons that can be used for both target practice and small game hunting, and of course controlling pests like rats and pigeons on your property.

There are plenty of YouTube videos about the various makes and models of air rifles and pistols. ..... :cool:
ted's holdover - YouTube

My old town of 15000 was full of violent Russians. Looks like they have imported many directly from the prisons. Criminal shit that was about to rob and torture you in the public. Once two gangsters attacked me with a fence post with nails. He tried to ram the nail in my head but I got the fence post and the shits ran away. This was the moment a brainwashed German came out of his house to attack me and call me a nazi because I dared to avoid a nail in my head. I still regret that I did not kill it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- when i said import some Russian stuff i meant , import some Tokarovs , Makarovs and some AK , even an SKS is better than an Airgun BPreister .

--------------------------------------------------------------------- when i said import some Russian stuff i meant , import some Tokarovs , Makarovs and some AK , even an SKS is better than an Airgun BPreister .
Good point.

I like that you can safely target practice or shoot troublesome varmints within the city limits, right in your own back yard. Air rifles are quiet, and the ammo is dirt cheap.

What's not to like?? .... :dunno:

The European market for airguns is much different than in the US. It is not uncommon to spend the equivalent of 2-4 K on a quality PCP gun. I was drawn into this market while living in CA, as an out of stater from VT, during my higher education years. I traded in one of my AR-10's and an AR-15 to pay for an older version of the below. Now back in VT I don't imagine that I will ever again make such a trade / sale from my collection. The 2nd amendment laws and legislation trends are too tenuous. I'm doing my small part to ensure that my state never girds my Constitutional rights in the way we see them in NY, CA & Europe.

Air Arms FTP 900 Field Target PCP Air Rifle Test Review .177 Caliber

.​

The Dragon Claw .50 Cal Air Rifle from Pyramid Arms
Single Shot ~ Bolt Action
3 Shots per fill ... .50 Projectile (225 grain) - First shot 679 fps / 624 fps Third shot

$649.99

Sam-Yang-Dragonclaw-50cal-12-7mm_SY12-7DragonCL_PPDzm.jpg

.​

Forum List

Back