Germany imposes surprise curbs on Syrian refugees

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The Guardian ^ | November 6, 2015 | Ian Traynor
Angela Merkel has performed an abrupt U-turn on her open-door policy towards people fleeing Syria's civil war, with Berlin announcing that the hundreds of thousands of Syrians entering Germany would not be granted asylum or refugee status. Syrians would still be allowed to enter Germany, but only for one year and with "subsidiary protection" that limits their rights as refugees. Family members would be barred from joining them.

when-it-hits-you-that-youve-ruined-a-continent-angela-merkel.jpg

Listen any muslim with a working brain cell, who can't understand why people are scared shittless over these people need only hear about what happened with that Russian plane with babies on board. I mean, muslims are scary motherfucking people these days. And not just scary, they all seem to be mostly fuckin men thats running away from these terror countries. I don't blame any country for having reservations about housing these people. They need to go back home, grow a fuckin spine and fight for their country instead of leaving all the fuckin women behind to fight for them...

Listen any muslim with a working brain cell, who can't understand why people are scared shittless over these people need only hear about what happened with that Russian plane with babies on board. I mean, muslims are scary motherfucking people these days. And not just scary, they all seem to be mostly fuckin men thats running away from these terror countries. I don't blame any country for having reservations about housing these people. They need to go back home, grow a fuckin spine and fight for their country instead of leaving all the fuckin women behind to fight for them...
I wish more liberals like you had the common sense to not go along with political correctness when it comes to Islamic terrorism.

they have no business being allowed to colonize any western nation.
Their "culture", religion and customs are 180 degrees the opposite of ours.
The radical left, who love homosexuals and "equal rights" so much, are now in favor of importing people from a culture that kills homosexuals and forbids equal rights for women...

They treat their females like fucking animals and use them as human shields. And they ask why they are fucking despised by all non-muslims.

Angela Merkel has performed an abrupt U-turn on her open-door policy towards people fleeing Syria's civil war, with Berlin announcing that the hundreds of thousands of Syrians entering Germany would not be granted asylum or refugee status. Syrians would still be allowed to enter Germany, but only for one year and with "subsidiary protection" that limits their rights as refugees. Family members would be barred from joining them.

So much for "Mama Merkel" :)

she's always been a commie.
serveimage

it's crazy..the germans fought against communism in WWII..and now their nation is run by a communist...

serveimage

it's crazy..the germans fought against communism in WWII..and now their nation is run by a communist...

Did the US founders fight against imperialism only to become imperialists? :)

serveimage

we aren't talking about the u.s. or imperialism, though, are we?
We're talking about a communist "leader" allowing syrian "refugees" to flood into germany against the people's wishes and to the detriment of their society and culture.

serveimage

We're talking about a communist "leader" allowing syrian "refugees" to flood into germany against the people's wishes and to the detriment of their society and culture.

And we started caring about Germany and their immigration problems because...? It's the homeland of the white supremacist people?

serveimage

And we started caring about Germany and their immigration problems because...? It's the homeland of the white supremacist people?

oh...I forgot you're a jew....how many syrian "refugees" is israel taking in, by the way?

white people everywhere should be against the invasion of muslims for the reasons I clearly stated above.

I wish more liberals like you had the common sense to not go along with political correctness when it comes to Islamic terrorism.

It is absolutely insane for anybody to NOT have reservations about what's happening in the muslim world. Insane. Thousands are fleeing these countries and we're to believe that not among at least some of em, aren't terrorist??????What better way to infiltrate a country than to be among those fleeing? These people aren't dumb and clearly they have brains enough to pull this off.....odd, how 80% seem to be all men, like who does this?????? I can see families, women, but all men??? And we're suppose to say come on in guys, welcome??????? Its just insanity. We welcomed 9 into this country and they murdered 1500 people with planes...and now we're suppose to say, come 10,000. yaw all good??? Get the fuck outta here!

And here's another irony, we gathered up all Japs, back in the day after they bombed Pearl Harbor as a safety precaution. We did this out of fear and for our own safety....and now, we're questioning whether or not we should be concerned about those fleeing? Especially given the fact, they can turn on a dime and have done some over and over again all around countries who have welcomed them. I just don't get this politically correctness bs. I'm sorry for these people, but its not our fault that they make us nervous. AND THEY CLEARLY SHOULD UNDERSTAND THIS, THAT'S THE ISSUE!!!

Last edited:
They treat their females like fucking animals and use them as human shields. And they ask why they are fucking despised by all non-muslims.

Listen, at the end of the day, muslim rich countries like Dubai should be housing these people.

Forum List

Back