Germany needs to ban alcohol - to prevent further sexual violence and help immigrants integrate

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
2FD7413D00000578-0-image-a-22_1453455253910.jpg

• MuslimStern compared women to 'naked antelope' presented before 'lions'
  • The group said banning alcohol inGermany would help resolve the issue
  • German women were told to dress like the Virgin Mary and not Lady Gaga
  • The group accused the women of being responsible for their own attacks

Germans must ban ALCOHOL if they want to prevent further sex attacks

Islam says its a sin to drink. If Merkle holds to that well, better buy that prayer rug.

You know, it seems like they're deliberately just BEGGING for it now, meaning the Civil War....when not if, when it happens the payback is going to be brutal, no mercy is going to be shown.

Germany and many EU countries are going to wish they had the right to conceal carry. More and more American women are seeking permits thanks to Obama and the result here may be very different. Cold steel in the face has a way of cooling the temptations of an uncivilized culture.

Islam says its a sin to drink. If Merkle holds to that well, better buy that prayer rug.

You know, it seems like they're deliberately just BEGGING for it now, meaning the Civil War....when not if, when it happens the payback is going to be brutal, no mercy is going to be shown.
You remember when I wrote just a few days ago about the islamic symbol over the GERMAN flag on a TV logo. That truly WAS the day Germany fell.

Then what? Two days later Merkle uses fire hoses on CITIZENS? Tell you something about REAL Americans. They would blown that hose shooter right OFF the damn truck. GONE! HISTORY!

That is WHY our "left" is still afraid. We got GUNS.

Germany and many EU countries are going to wish they had the right to conceal carry. More and more American women are seeking permits thanks to Obama and the result here may be very different. Cold steel in the face has a way of cooling the temptations of an uncivilized culture.

You want to know how many in Europa have been buying even MORE guns? You'd be shocked.

You remember when I wrote just a few days ago about the islamic symbol over the GERMAN flag on a TV logo. That truly WAS the day Germany fell.

Then what? Two days later Merkle uses fire hoses on CITIZENS? Tell you something about REAL Americans. They would blown that hose shooter right OFF the damn truck. GONE! HISTORY!

Germany hasn't "fallen", within 6 months....you'll watch The Uprising.

I hope so I really do.

I hope so I really do.

It's going to happen, forget what the Leftist Media might be saying.

Germany is not banning alcohol and the third reich is not coming back you dumb fucks.

Not banning alcohol no. The other, how would you know are you in Europa?
No, I'm in reality. Europe and the rest of the world knows the evil of fascism and will never allow it to show its ugly face again.

"The evil of Fascism"....Traitor Merkel and the Traitors at EU Commission are inviting this. Of course what they and the UN want is a One World Communist Government....WE are NOT going to let them have it.

We have the numbers, the people, 62% now against the Muslim hordes Traitor Merkel letting in....these are ripe for coming to us....just one more incident like Köln and they ARE ours because they know we support the people, because we are the people also and we'll protect them and each other.

Einer für alle, alle für einen....this is what we are a moment away from....whether YOU like it or not, it's going to happen.

The choice is clear, the other option is collapse of Europa under Multiculturism crap....we know which the people will choose.

Germany is not banning alcohol and the third reich is not coming back you dumb fucks.

No, I'm in reality. Europe and the rest of the world knows the evil of fascism and will never allow it to show its ugly face again.

"The evil of Fascism"....Traitor Merkel and the Traitors at EU Commission are inviting this. Of course what they and the UN want is a One World Communist Government....WE are NOT going to let them have it.

We have the numbers, the people, 62% now against the Muslim hordes Traitor Merkel letting in....these are ripe for coming to us....just one more incident like Köln and they ARE ours because they know we support the people, because we are the people also and we'll protect them and each other.

Einer für alle, alle für einen....this is what we are a moment away from....whether YOU like it or not, it's going to happen.

The choice is clear, the other option is collapse of Europa under Multiculturism crap....we know which the people will choose.
62% of the people are not embracing your fascism dumb ass.

62% of the people are not embracing your fascism dumb ass.

They want the Muslim hordes stopped, they want those Traitor Merkel has let in AGAINST the peoples wishes....so who do you think is going to have the guts to deport them....that's right. The people aren't going to care, they just want someone to take bull by horns and deport the savages.

Nobody here is a "dumb ass", the only "dumb asses" are those who think the Sisn'tgoingTHTF.

You assume people that are upset with Merkel and the immigration policy will all embrace your fascism for the answer to those problems. They will not.

Forum List

Back