"Germany": Pseudo-German barbarians demand deprivation of civil rights for AfD politician Höcke

Ok, I was wrong about the name. Stream is still another word for river,

No. Ask Mr. or Mrs. Mississippi. In English you call her "river" but in German never anyone would call her "Fluß".

though. It can also be used for anything that streams.

No. A Strom streams. A Fluß flows. And a Bach murmurs and splatters.

By the way, the word stream originates from the German word Strom, wich is a large river, Nixgermanix.

By the way, idiot mine, you are for sure no German at all. Never had been.

Last edited:
He studied and learned German there, Ahnung von Nix.

Source? I never heard this coward speaking German. ... Oh ... Forget the source now. AI makes everything possible in such a context. ... As far as I know the only friend of Kim Jong-Un had been Donald Trump. Donald Trump made the USA little when he spoke with Kim Jong-Un.

Last edited:
Ridiculous, do-goodix.

Only if someone is no native German speaker. Germany is full of English-German combinations of words. When we play with English then we play often only with our own Germanic languages and dialects and our own Roman roots.

Only if someone is no native German speaker. Germany is full of English-German combinations of words. When we play with English then we play often only with our own Germanic languages and dialects and our own Roman roots.
Why do you try to fool yourself and the English speaking folks here?

Why do you try to fool yourself and the English speaking folks here?

This is no question - this is an attack. I never spoke with you. It was always you who started a conversation and never stopped. So why do you speak with me at all, Nazi and slave of Putin? I do not like this!

This is no question - this is an attack. I never spoke with you. It was always you who started a conversation and never stopped. So why do you speak with me at all, Nazi and slave of Putin? I do not like this!
Untrue, liar. Go to your regime and get your fat fuck boy.

I am a free man

A slave of Putin is not free.

and I will always be free.

As long as you are not a criminal in a prison you are still not unfree.

My freedom is not negotiable,

The freedom of a human beings always is "negotiable". This freedom has to follow rules and laws. Ask a judge.

particularly when the offerings completely mismatch im interests. You all can go to hell, for all I care.

You care for Nazis and Putin. This is your hell you care for.

I do not know you and this is bad enough.

IMG_2356.jpeg

Forum List

Back