Germany to spend $106 billion to accelerate their suicide

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
What absolute stupid morons. The first world apparently just cannot wait for the third world to take over. They must crave having the west completely destroyed.
They should take this money they so desperately want to spend, and use it on getting these people sent back to other Islamic nations.
Goddamn stupid fucking morons.

Report: Germany to spend $106 billion on refugees

What absolute stupid morons. The first world apparently just cannot wait for the third world to take over. They must crave having the west completely destroyed.
They should take this money they so desperately want to spend, and use it on getting these people sent back to other Islamic nations.
Goddamn stupid fucking morons.

There is nothing wrong with charity where it is freely given.
Always a problem giving away other people's money in ways they don't consent to.

The real support should come from nonprofits and churches, especially Muslim groups who believe in charity as one of their pillars, to organize and support this effort.

I'd be happy to help Muslim leaders create a fundraising, banking or credit system
to pay back the costs of helping these refugees, so people don't feel forced to pay for
things they fear have no accountability to the taxpayers or will introduce crime, terrorism, disease
or other risks to the population.

Any links to key Muslim groups that could organize a central hub for support of all these costs and efforts?

The help should be in the form of stabilizing their Islamic shitholes so few will end up leaving in the first place.
Muslims are not going to assimilate into western cultures, they will simply end up fighting their hosts for supremecy. In time, since they breed like fruitflies, they will end up overwhelming their hosts and then will create new Islamic nations and the world will be far worse off for it.
Since the Germany economy is hot right now, the government should be spending money on encouraging native population growth. It's really the only hope of western survival. This needs to happen throughout Europe.

No trump has it right. Germany can spend 106 billion on her nato responsibilities and defense costs or can spend it on refugees. We are no longer going to take up the slack. Their choice.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/15/news/nato-spending-countries/

For all libs moaning about the us spending too much on defense, this is a perfect starting point, especially since Germany is the third or fourth largest economy in the world. It is past time for the west to stop paying for its own destruction.

I want to thank you folks who finally went to work on The Fallacy Guy.

Maybe he will learn something.

I hope he learns something about what an ass he truly is...I want him to learn something...so he can stop it.......but I am harassed by doubts.

I want to thank you folks who finally went to work on The Fallacy Guy.

Maybe he will learn something.

I hope he learns something about what an ass he truly is...I want him to learn something...so he can stop it.......but I am harassed by doubts.

This fails as a hasty harassed by doubts fallacy.

Forum List

Back