🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

''get a slave ship''---send N's back to Africa

.....of course it's NOT headline news because a black is being racist/bigot/hypocritical/etc

All due respect, who gives a fuck about what snoop dog says?! I don’t see the point you’re trying to make

All due respect, who gives a fuck about what snoop dog says?! I don’t see the point you’re trying to make
really????!!!!!
..when whites say ''balck hole'' regarding $$$/etc, blacks think it's RACIST
..when whites say ''fried chicken'', blacks think it's RACIST
...there's a huge double standard = inequality = I'm pointing out the injustice

really????!!!!!

We already knew there was a double standard though. That’s not exactly earth shattering news. There are a billion different examples to choose from that would prove that point. Blacks themselves recognize the double standard when they tell us whites aren’t allowed to use the N word but blacks are.

So this guy is a rapper? Yeah , that gives him all kinds of credibility.

really????!!!!!

We already knew there was a double standard though. That’s not exactly earth shattering news. There are a billion different examples to choose from that would prove that point. Blacks themselves recognize the double standard when they tell us whites aren’t allowed to use the N word but blacks are.
I will point out injustice
there's nothing wrong in pointing out injustice

really????!!!!!

I will point out injustice
there's nothing wrong in pointing out injustice

Is it such an injustice that snoop dog gets to say send them back on a slave ship without being criticized and the same doesn’t apply to you? There’s a double standard, and there’s nothing wrong with pointing that out, but this is pretty trivial

yep
Ship all them n***as out. Get a slave ship, and ship all them sorry motherf*ckers the f*ck outta here!"
no it wasn't Trump
it wasn't the Nigerian Bros
it wasn't the Covington boys
it was a BLACK
Snoop Dogg On Lakers, 'Get a Slave Ship' and Get 'Em 'Outta Here'
the blacks have no argument on all the crap they've been complaining about
Are you the guy who filled up the gas tank in the car that killed the girl in Charlottesville, who is a racist?

Forum List

Back