Get ready for a sharp rise of school shootings in Texas

Funny, no answers as to why Israel imposing gun control is good? I guess the Palestinians don't have the right to defend themselves since guns are only for protection, right boys? Since Israel is strong and they are weak they should have guns because that's what guns are for according to most here, and yet, no one is denouncing Israeli gun control? Now, why is that???
Israel is applying the law of common sense, which applies to gun ownership. If you are armed while preventing a potential assailant from being armed, you have the advantage and can protect yourself much more easily from attack. This is simple self-preservation, and is the reason Israel took the land in the first place. If you recall, Israel was attacked by surrounding nations. After she sent those nations running back home in a purely defensive war, she needed a buffer zone to make destruction much less likely. The Palestinians should consider themselves lucky, because throughout history a victorious nation that needed a buffer zone would simply erase all inhabitants of the area.
So, the unarmed, by law, Palestinians, living next to a fully armed nation should consider themselves lucky just to alive and not worry about defending themselves or protection using what you want nearly everyone here to have, a gun, so they can fight a bully, like a much bigger and strong attacker right next door? It's amazing how guns for the Israelis are protection but the Palestinians have no such right? How great for Israel eh, when rights apply to only certain people...
And yet, somehow, the Palestinians keep coming up with deadly weapons. Strange, isn't it, how laws against weapons are so ineffective?

If I was surrounded by neighbors who publicly, repeatedly, and emphatically wanted me dead and repeatedly tried to kill me, I would do everything I could to disarm those neighbors and keep them off my doorstep. The fact that the Palestinians are not a grease spot on the driveway of history is testament to Israel's restraint.
Yes, wonderful generous Israel, the squatter fans of gun control for others who bully the weak who are unable to even defend themselves. Your guns are for protection argument is as dead as a duck. Apparently guns kill people, which is why you support people who control them. And that, is a wrap kiddos.
Except for being 100% incorrect, your post is interesting. Tell me, when in history has a nation that annexed land as the result of winning a DEFENSIVE war face such international pressure to just give it all back? When?

As I've shown repeatedly, guns do not have to be discharged to perform a defensive function. You're just plain wrong. I don't know why it's so hard for you to acknowledge it.
I must have missed the Israeli-Palestinian war? Would you care to tell me when that was? Oh right, the Palestinians have never had an army, they've never been allowed to defend themselves. You want the weak to have guns but not the Palestinians who are unarmed while their powerful neighbor is armed to the teeth? Interesting.

Next time think before you post. You are all over the damn map. Guns are good, no, now they're bad, at least if certain people get them but for people I approve of they are good for protection only I don't want certain people to have protection because that would mean they could use guns as intended, to kill. Figure it our next time.

One ponders why those called "outlaws" are somehow expected to obey gun laws.
I think the gun grabbers just assume, in the face of reality, that it will just somehow work. It's amazing, because some of the same people insist to us that prohibiting drugs doesn't work, yet firmly believe that somehow prohibiting guns will.

I think the gun grabbers just assume, in the face of reality, that it will just somehow work. It's amazing, because some of the same people insist to us that prohibiting drugs doesn't work, yet firmly believe that somehow prohibiting guns will.
You are big on gun-grabbers, if they're Israelis...

Israel is applying the law of common sense, which applies to gun ownership. If you are armed while preventing a potential assailant from being armed, you have the advantage and can protect yourself much more easily from attack. This is simple self-preservation, and is the reason Israel took the land in the first place. If you recall, Israel was attacked by surrounding nations. After she sent those nations running back home in a purely defensive war, she needed a buffer zone to make destruction much less likely. The Palestinians should consider themselves lucky, because throughout history a victorious nation that needed a buffer zone would simply erase all inhabitants of the area.
So, the unarmed, by law, Palestinians, living next to a fully armed nation should consider themselves lucky just to alive and not worry about defending themselves or protection using what you want nearly everyone here to have, a gun, so they can fight a bully, like a much bigger and strong attacker right next door? It's amazing how guns for the Israelis are protection but the Palestinians have no such right? How great for Israel eh, when rights apply to only certain people...
And yet, somehow, the Palestinians keep coming up with deadly weapons. Strange, isn't it, how laws against weapons are so ineffective?

If I was surrounded by neighbors who publicly, repeatedly, and emphatically wanted me dead and repeatedly tried to kill me, I would do everything I could to disarm those neighbors and keep them off my doorstep. The fact that the Palestinians are not a grease spot on the driveway of history is testament to Israel's restraint.
Yes, wonderful generous Israel, the squatter fans of gun control for others who bully the weak who are unable to even defend themselves. Your guns are for protection argument is as dead as a duck. Apparently guns kill people, which is why you support people who control them. And that, is a wrap kiddos.
Except for being 100% incorrect, your post is interesting. Tell me, when in history has a nation that annexed land as the result of winning a DEFENSIVE war face such international pressure to just give it all back? When?

As I've shown repeatedly, guns do not have to be discharged to perform a defensive function. You're just plain wrong. I don't know why it's so hard for you to acknowledge it.
I must have missed the Israeli-Palestinian war? Would you care to tell me when that was? Oh right, the Palestinians have never had an army, they've never been allowed to defend themselves. You want the weak to have guns but not the Palestinians who are unarmed while their powerful neighbor is armed to the teeth? Interesting.
Do a little research on the 6 day war, in which Israel demolished the military forces of her surrounding enemies and seized land of great strategic value.

As I've pointed out repeatedly, if I have the power to prevent those who vehemently want me dead from getting weapons, I will do so. Note that, even with the sane world's best efforts, the Palestinians still somehow wind up getting weapons. If they can get them, why do you think new laws in the US will prevent criminals from getting them?

Would you prefer Israel allow them to arm themselves, then wipe out the entire region? They can do that, you know.

Do a little research on the 6 day war, in which Israel demolished the military forces of her surrounding enemies and seized land of great strategic value.

As I've pointed out repeatedly, if I have the power to prevent those who vehemently want me dead from getting weapons, I will do so. Note that, even with the sane world's best efforts, the Palestinians still somehow wind up getting weapons. If they can get them, why do you think new laws in the US will prevent criminals from getting them?
When did the Palestinians launch a war? Oh right, never, since they have never been allowed to have arms. You say that weapons are supposed to even the odds but you don't want Israel to have a fair fight now do you? You support both the bully and the gun grabbers in this case, you stand for absolutely fucking nothing.

Would you prefer Israel allow them to arm themselves, then wipe out the entire region? They can do that, you know.
I would prefer that they had a fair goddamned chance to fight which Israel will never allow because they are gun-control bullies kicking the shit out of a population which has no chance in hell of fighting back. You want guns to even the odds for people you approve of, and only for people you approve of. You are the bully, and you defend them. If guns were for protection, as you say they are, you'd want everyone to have them which you so obviously do not...

When did the Palestinians launch a war? Oh right, never, since they have never been allowed to have arms. You say that weapons are supposed to even the odds but you don't want Israel to have a fair fight now do you? You support both the bully and the gun grabbers in this case, you stand for absolutely fucking nothing.
What part of defensive war don't you understand? Israel grabbed the land after having been attacked and now you want them to just give it all back. You have a weird sense of morality here. Like I've said before, if I know absolutely that my neighbor will try to kill me if he gets a gun, I'll do everything in my power to prevent him from getting one. Do you not understand the difference? I don't want to kill him, he wants to kill me.

I would prefer that they had a fair goddamned chance to fight which Israel will never allow because they are gun-control bullies kicking the shit out of a population which has no chance in hell of fighting back. You want guns to even the odds for people you approve of, and only for people you approve of. You are the bully, and you defend them. If guns were for protection, as you say they are, you'd want everyone to have them which you so obviously do not...
Of course I do. Israel is protected by guns, that's a good thing. Note that they are not trying to eliminate the Palestinians, or anyone else for that matter. The flip side, now, not so much. Apparently, you want those who have sworn total genocide to have the means to accomplish it. Not so smart.

What part of defensive war don't you understand? Israel grabbed the land after having been attacked and now you want them to just give it all back. You have a weird sense of morality here. Like I've said before, if I know absolutely that my neighbor will try to kill me if he gets a gun, I'll do everything in my power to prevent him from getting one. Do you not understand the difference? I don't want to kill him, he wants to kill me.
The Palestinians have never launched a war against Israel, ever. They have never been allowed to protect themselves. They have never been armed. You let us all know when you are going to jump in there and say how unfair it is that the guy next door is armed like a tank and you have a peashooter because he says if you had real arms then it would be a fair fight and he doesn't want that so you get nothing, and told to like it. You are the gun-grabbing bully, just your gun-control freak buddies the land-stealing Zionists.

Of course I do. Israel is protected by guns, that's a good thing. Note that they are not trying to eliminate the Palestinians, or anyone else for that matter. The flip side, now, not so much. Apparently, you want those who have sworn total genocide to have the means to accomplish it. Not so smart.
I want a fair fight. Is that what you approve of? No, you want guns only for people you believe should have them. Why, because guns kill. End of story.

I want a fair fight. Is that what you approve of? No, you want guns only for people you believe should have them. Why, because guns kill. End of story.
Fair fight? Okay, let every nation surrounding Israel acknowledge her right to exist AND demonstrate that Israel has a history of attacking the nations surrounding her and you might have something to stand on. Minus that, they need protection, and her weapons do just that without being used.

The Palestinians have never launched a war against Israel, ever. They have never been allowed to protect themselves. They have never been armed. You let us all know when you are going to jump in there and say how unfair it is that the guy next door is armed like a tank and you have a peashooter because he says if you had real arms then it would be a fair fight and he doesn't want that so you get nothing, and told to like it. You are the gun-grabbing bully, just your gun-control freak buddies the land-stealing Zionists.
So why DID the nations in that area use that land to attack Israel? Are you forgetting that? You don't seem to want to address it.

So why DID the nations in that area use that land to attack Israel? Are you forgetting that? You don't seem to want to address it.
How else should they have gotten there, magic carpet, and why are you blaming those who were unarmed for a war they didn't fight and still can't, because they are gun-controlled. meaning, unarmed and unable to defend themselves?

Fair fight? Okay, let every nation surrounding Israel acknowledge her right to exist AND demonstrate that Israel has a history of attacking the nations surrounding her and you might have something to stand on. Minus that, they need protection, and her weapons do just that without being used.
How about arming the people they bully right next door, who can't defend themselves, and letting them fight it out? Oh no, we couldn't do that, that would make it a fair fight that your side might lose so gun control it is because, guns kill people and just might kill the people you like instead of the ones you won't let defend themselves. Hypocrite...

How else should they have gotten there, magic carpet, and why are you blaming those who were unarmed for a war they didn't fight and still can't, because they are gun-controlled. meaning, unarmed and unable to defend themselves?
IOW, you're admitting that the attacking nations are to blame for the situation in which the Palestinians find themselves. Yes, war is brutal, war is hell. Had Israel been allowed to exist as a nation from the beginning, the Palestinians would not be occupying Israeli territory.

Forum List

Back