Get ready for a sharp rise of school shootings in Texas

It's actually funny talking to a bed wetter about the value of a human life. If I could travel back in time and convince the scumbags mother to suck his little body out of her womb, he'd have no problem with that.

Letting him grow up to prove he should have been sucked out of the womb, and he can somehow feel moral outrage?

Like I said these people are weapons grade stupid.

As I said, to a gun nut life is cheap. Tell me, are you Pro-life on abortion? I'm betting that you are.

Actually I strongly advocate liberals having abortions. Each one is a net gain for the genepool.

It's actually funny talking to a bed wetter about the value of a human life. If I could travel back in time and convince the scumbags mother to suck his little body out of her womb, he'd have no problem with that.

Letting him grow up to prove he should have been sucked out of the womb, and he can somehow feel moral outrage?

Like I said these people are weapons grade stupid.
If it helps you at all, I own guns. I use them as intended, for killing things however, my stuff isn't worthy of a human life.

As for being aborted, I wouldn't have been around to give a shit now would I? No aborted fetus cares, they have no ability to.

Texas lawmakers reach deal allowing guns on campus - Houston Chronicle

The far right legislature passed a law allowing any student, regardless of criminal record, state of inebriation, or age, to carry a handgun onto Texas school campuses

Nothing could go wrong. Right? Right?

Riddle me this, NRA nutjobs. Adam Lanza killed students whit a gun. Cho Seung Hui killed students with a gun. Charles Whitman killed students with a gun

Why the fuck do you want MORE guns on school grounds?

If someone breaks into my house, I do not care why. He is a threat unless and until he is gone, surrendered, or dead...no exceptions.
Answer the question. Is your stuff worth his life, yes or no?

If someone swipes a loading ramp or tie-down straps out of my truck, no. If someone breaks into my house, YES.
So, you wander downstairs to find a male teenager searching around your office for cash. Do you shoot first and ask questions, if possible, later? Yes or no?

Now, you wander downstairs to find a female teenager searching around your office for cash. Do you shoot first and ask questions, if possible, later? Yes or no?

And, you wander downstairs to find a male teenager raiding your kitchen for food. Do you shoot first and ask questions, if possible, later? Yes or no?

In all cases, I do the same: they get ONE warning. They do anything but turn and run or lay face-down on the floor, I shoot them.

In all cases, I do the same: they get ONE warning. They do anything but turn and run or lay face-down on the floor, I shoot them.

For all of PaintHuffer's bullshit hypotheticals the bottom line comes down to this:

It is the criminal who establishes the value of his own life. If he doesn't value it at all, he will put himself in a position to lose it. If after making an accute victim selection failure, suddenly realizes he values his life he will either IMMEDIATELY surrender or flee. In either case they're likely to live on. \

The rest of us value our lives, and those of our loved ones as well as our fellow innocent citizens infinately. People who don't value their own lives will not tax me for any fucks, because I have none to give them.

Total nonsense. You're ignoring reality again in an inane attempt to salvage some what, self respect? In MOST of the occasions a gun is used for protection, it is not fired. Most assailants are bullies and cowards at heart, because they victimize the weak. When the weak are revealed to be strong, ie, have a gun, the equation changes and only the truly stupid assailants persist and wind up dead. Guns are simply a tool, and used properly, don't have to be fired to be effective protection.
A gun can used by a person to defend himself through the projection of deadly force or the credible threat thereof.
The fact that a gun can be effectively and efficiently used to kill usually means that the gun need not actually kill to affect that defense.
Those who argue to the contrary can do so only through dishonesty or ignorance.
:dunno:

As I said, to a gun nut life is cheap. Tell me, are you Pro-life on abortion? I'm betting that you are.

Actually I strongly advocate liberals having abortions. Each one is a net gain for the genepool.
Life really is cheap to you. You make ISIS look like the Pope.
Says the guy who supports wiping Jews off the face of the Earth. The idiocy and hypocricy of the things you post are beyond comprehension.

Says the guy who supports wiping Jews off the face of the Earth. The idiocy and hypocricy of the things you post are beyond comprehension.
I wonder if he's really afraid that Jews will arm themselves and refuse to be wiped out.

I wonder if he's really afraid that Jews will arm themselves and refuse to be wiped out.
They are armed to the teeth, thanks to our money and our arms.

Good, then the rest of the world should leave them alone. Let's look at this logically. The Israeli's are surrounded by millions who irrationally hate them to the extent that they literally want to kill every last Jew in the area, yet are not facing invasion by massive armies. Why do you think that is? Whoa, guess what, they have weapons which pose a credible threat to any who would attack. Hence, their weapons function as defense without being used. Amazing, isn't it? Bullies and cowards want to attack the weak, not the strong.

Bullies and cowards want to attack the weak, not the strong.
That is why the Zionists have never let Palestine develop or even arm themselves. That would make it a fair fight eh? You should be very opposed to that right, Israel's ban on weapons for others? Don't they have the right to arm themselves? The right to, wait for it..................................., protection?

That is why the Zionists have never let Palestine develop or even arm themselves. That would make it a fair fight eh? You should be very opposed to that right, Israel's ban on weapons for others? Don't they have the right to arm themselves? The right to, wait for it..................................., protection?
And yet, somehow, the Paletinians keep showing up carrying weapons, rockets keep pouring into Jewish cities, etc. You should also cheer the Israeli's for inhabiting land they won in a DEFENSIVE war and are using as a buffer zone against those who would kill as many Jews as possible. Tell me this, how many other nations who took land they won by driving off invaders are under pressure to just "give it all back"?

And yet, somehow, the Paletinians keep showing up carrying weapons, rockets keep pouring into Jewish cities, etc. You should also cheer the Israeli's for inhabiting land they won in a DEFENSIVE war and are using as a buffer zone against those who would kill as many Jews as possible. Tell me this, how many other nations who took land they won by driving off invaders are under pressure to just "give it all back"?

So how did a discussion on "skyrocketing" gun crime in TX, which incidentally was predicted before and the opposite actually happened, turn into a debate about Israel?

That's why I don't argue with bed wetters, I marginalize their insipid comments and ridicuule them.

You'd get a more valueable political discussion in a Burmese Mental Hospital that you'll ever get from PaintHuffer.

The Zionists are the invaders, which is why they strictly control guns for the people who would fight them. In your thinking that makes them bullies right, the strong picking on the weak, stealing their land?

People who can't get arms to defend themselves, you should be dead set against Israel and all others who won't arm the Palestinians...

So how did a discussion on "skyrocketing" gun crime in TX, which incidentally was predicted before and the opposite actually happened, turn into a debate about Israel?

Trolling does that.

Trolling does that.
You would know...

Good. I hope they slaughter all those bloodthirsty Muzzie savages.

Forum List

Back