Get Ready For Big Tax Increases

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
If the Dems take the Senate. Jojo fucking Biden has said he will eliminate the Trump Tax Cuts. The GOP Senate was the only thing stopping him. He said he's'gonna
eliminate the oil and gas industries, too and start confiscating guns.
The Green New Deal will raise taxes by billions. He also talked about reparations for slavery.

If the Dems raise the corporate tax rate, as Biden wants, some corporations will move out of the country where tax rates are lower. That means lots of jobs will leave, too.

$10 says there will be NO big tax cuts and in 4 years the oil industry is still doing fine?

Will the Dems get rid of the Trump tax cuts? Maybe but I certainly wouldn't count on it BUT we are $28 trillion in debt.

Even if they do it's not a big tax increase.

If the Dems take the Senate. Jojo fucking Biden has said he will eliminate the Trump Tax Cuts. The GOP Senate was the only thing stopping him. He said he's'gonna
The Green New Deal will raise taxes by billions. He also talked about reparations for slavery.

If the Dems raise the corporate tax rate, as Biden wants, some corporations will move out of the country where tax rates are lower. That means lots of jobs will leave, too.

Wait until you see the taxes they have in store for gun owners.

Who cares that the Democrats are going to raise my taxes by $8,000 a year?

I'm gonna get $2000 now.

:auiqs.jpg:
.@JoeBiden : If we win the Georgia runoff elections, you get $2,000 #JustTheNews @josephcurl https://t.co/enpOFOjxum
Just the News
Just the News (@JustTheNews) January 5, 2021

BDS!

I'm not going to get too hysterical.

Let's not forget that Biden represented Delaware, and a massive constituency of the banking elite. In order to promote their globalist agenda, they might even "write off" half the fuckin debt in secret just to maintain status quo. Who knows?

No matter what, we don't get out of life alive. So I can't find a reason to panic. Liberals are still aborting their genetic garbage, I still have a lot of ammo, I can live off the land and life will go on.

$10 says there will be NO big tax cuts and in 4 years the oil industry is still doing fine?

Will the Dems get rid of the Trump tax cuts? Maybe but I certainly wouldn't count on it BUT we are $28 trillion in debt.

This same bull shit by the right, was said when Ears won. Then, Ears made W’s tax cuts permanent.

One would think these people would catch on, but they never do.

look at California--that's where very DUMBASS racist is Kamala from..... tax anything and everything

look at California--that's where very DUMBASS racist is Kamala from..... tax anything and everything

And look at what she did there. Whatever the corporate money told her to do.

I don't think Biden will get away with any big tax hikes this year. The economy won't be able to absorb any major hits for a while and even people who supported Biden will put pressure on him and their reps to not raise taxes

We already got tax cuts from Trump and the GOP, jackass. The Dems will eliminate them.
Trump's tax cut saved me $30 a month and I don't make that much. You and the other Dem idiots are gonna pay at least $500 a year for JOJO Jackass. The job losses will put people out of work.

I don't think Biden will get away with any big tax hikes this year. The economy won't be able to absorb any major hits for a while and even people who supported Biden will put pressure on him and their reps to not raise taxes
ROTFL! The Democrats have raised taxes every time they had Congress.
if they do it won't be by much this year.

And you might notice I didn't say they wouldn't raise taxes some time in the next 4 years

We already got tax cuts from Trump and the GOP, jackass. The Dems will eliminate them.
Trump's tax cut saved me $30 a month and I don't make that much. You and the other Dem idiots are gonna pay at least $500 a year for JOJO Jackass. The job losses will put people out of work.

I'm not a Dem and I never argued anywhere that Trump didn't do tax cuts. No idea what it is you are reading.

ROTFL! The Democrats have raised taxes every time they had Congress.
Yet Ears barely raised taxes in his first two years when he had control of Congress. Then he made W’s tax cuts, which he condemned during the campaign, permanent.

Big tax increase if you are a Billionaire or Corporation

Not for the rest of us

I'm not going to get too hysterical.

Let's not forget that Biden represented Delaware, and a massive constituency of the banking elite. In order to promote their globalist agenda, they might even "write off" half the fuckin debt in secret just to maintain status quo. Who knows?

No matter what, we don't get out of life alive. So I can't find a reason to panic. Liberals are still aborting their genetic garbage, I still have a lot of ammo, I can live off the land and life will go on.

Pretty much. Even though I refuse to acknowledge the illegitimate Biden presidency and will not comply with any of their bullshit, I’m going to keep living my life the way that I want to.

Biden and the Democrats will still fail miserably, so fuck 'em.

Not for the rest of us

If you believe that than you are a fool.

Biden ignores what Kennedy, Raegan and Trump knew. Tax cuts put more money into the economy and Fed coffers than raising them ever did.

Once they find out they won't get what they think they will get they will raise everyone's taxes. You voted for that jack ass so enjoy. No one else will.

Not for the rest of us

If you believe that than you are a fool.

Biden ignores what Kennedy, Raegan and Trump knew. Tax cuts put more money into the economy and Fed coffers than raising them ever did.

Once they find out they won't get what they think they will get they will raise everyone's taxes. You voted for that jack ass so enjoy. No one else will.

He is a fool. Bernie Sanders, Biden and the Democrats have been assuring us that if you make less than 400K a year, they won't raise your taxes, but it's bullshit. Biden and Sanders have been in Congress for decades and they never once tried to put that limit into the tax law. It's not even mentioned in the Internal Revenue Code. All the Demo crap about GOP tax cuts being only for the rich is BS. I got tax cuts from GW Bush and Trump and a tax rebate from GW Bush and I make less than $60,000 a year.

Forum List

Back