Get ready for massive debt under Kamala Harris and Yellow Belly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
To date, Kamala has adopted Trump's plan not to tax wages

She has talked steadily over the years about the need for reparations

She has talked steadily about the need to spend trillions more in fighting the air via the Climate Cult.

She has talked about the government subsidizing those buying a first homes to the tune of about $25,000 per couple.

And everyone knows she is not done coming from a place like San Fran where you empty the taxpayer bank account for doing things like free everything for illegals pouring in, about 20 million while she has been in office these last 4 years

And I did not even mention the money pouring out for price controls that we may see, but it will have to come from somewhere.

So, democrats, the debt is the highest in human history, over $35 trillion and growing exponentially.

Any concerns?

Progressives view the public treasury as their piggy bank for whatever they deem is for social justice. There is no limits to achieve social justice when it comes to spending.

They care nothing about the amounts of money they spend, nor do they care about the burden such debt may bring the country in the future and refuse to admit that massive spending causes inflation.

Of course, the GOP has not been much better. I remember when Hillary and Trump were running, and I remember hearing that Trump was planning to spend more than Hillary. Not sure if that was true, but Trump did overspend.

However, this election cycle it appears that Kamala will outspend every President that has ever lived combined.

Maybe the winner is always dictated by whoever vows to spend more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back