Get ready for more "Deep State" mania

This is priceless, if you were to actually DO some research you'd have quite a different view of things.

If you were to acually stop doing "research" and simply payed attention to what is actually happening, you might not be so gullible.

Start with the idea that Trump is simply hapless and the entire infrastructure of the US is out to get him.

Sorry kid, I've done my homework. You haven't.
The sad part for me is that I didn't figure it out until I had fought, killed, and watched friends die, after doing everything I could do to prevent it. It was, is, and always will be a waste. Men die so people can make money.

Sure,dope.
One vet to another, you're still full of shit.

Sure thing, pardon me if I don't take a guy in the rear with the gear seriously.

Don't play that shit with me, asshole.
View attachment 175255

No shit here kid, if you haven't figured out the lie I can't help you.

The Deep State = The Illuminati = NWO = Flat Earth society = Area 51 = 9/11 explosives = grassy knoll...

All of the CTs are the same.
except when there is actual evidence. like we're getting in this one. It is still active!! ask Adam Schitt.

There's far more evidence that Trump may simply have had dirty dealings rather than a conspiracy against him by the entire US govt.
I don't believe anyone said the entire government. The names have been listed. and they are actually common between the email scandal and what's going on now. that's just unbelievable. dude, I give two shits what anyone believes, but anyone who can't acknowledge that Hitlery paid for material to use against an opponent are just out of touch with reality.

How did Clinton use that material against her opponent?

Sadly, it is you who is out of touch with reality.

Stupid question Private Pyle.

The Deep State = The Illuminati = NWO = Flat Earth society = Area 51 = 9/11 explosives = grassy knoll...

except when there is actual evidence. like we're getting in this one. It is still active!! ask Adam Schitt.

There's far more evidence that Trump may simply have had dirty dealings rather than a conspiracy against him by the entire US govt.

Nope, the entire establishment is involved. More is coming Gomer.

If you were to acually stop doing "research" and simply payed attention to what is actually happening, you might not be so gullible.

Start with the idea that Trump is simply hapless and the entire infrastructure of the US is out to get him.

The sad part for me is that I didn't figure it out until I had fought, killed, and watched friends die, after doing everything I could do to prevent it. It was, is, and always will be a waste. Men die so people can make money.

Sure,dope.

Sure thing, pardon me if I don't take a guy in the rear with the gear seriously.

View attachment 175255

You're the lie.

Trump supporters and many on the alt right have found a convenient boogeyman to blame all their problems on The "Deep State" is supposed to be a group of shadowy power players within our government, media and law enforcement communities that are out to destroy Trump and family. Trump and his supporters need an enemy to blame all their problems on, and they can't use the Democrats anymore since the GOP controls the Senate, House and Whitehouse. This is going to be easy for the Trump folks to get away with since they don't have to so identify their enemy, and their followers are too ignorant and easily led bother to research this for themselves, so be prepared for a lot more of this Deep State garbage folks. The "Deep State" and their "Secret Society" will get ya, if you don't watch out!!
perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif

Fox News hosts ramp up ‘deep state’ conspiracies

Michael Goodwin: FBI memo proves the ‘deep state’ is real – and the press is part of it

Here is one from the National Enquirer, the most trusted name in news!! :bye1:

Donald Trump: Prez's Agenda Taken Hostage By Deep State Operatives!

Here's one as a REALITY CHECK

upload_2018-2-7_10-24-26.png

Julian Assange ⌛️ on Twitter

I don't believe anyone said the entire government. The names have been listed. and they are actually common between the email scandal and what's going on now. that's just unbelievable. dude, I give two shits what anyone believes, but anyone who can't acknowledge that Hitlery paid for material to use against an opponent are just out of touch with reality.

Then answer it, loser.

we are not lazy, you deep staters are....to the nth degree and you need a boogeyman and a scapegoat for your own failures....and yes, we've read all the paranoid bull crap on this imaginary deep state.... it's all bull shit....

you can't name any of them, you don't know who runs it, you don't know the ''leader'', you don't know if their paid, you don't know if they even know each other, but by golly they are REAL to you! Somehow, they continue generation after generation after generation, presidency after presidency.....Just Ridiculous, and simply infeasible.
we have a boogey man and you and yours are all in on a blank russia russia story. There is even evidence now on who really was talking to the russians through the dude Steele. That's directly from the congressional records. so if yours isn't a CT, then list out the crime that is being investigated and how it got started?

tick tock.
It's NOT a blank Russia story.

The Russian interference in our democratic election process is a FACT, jack.

What we do not know is if any Americans, wittingly or UN-wittingly, got sucked in to help them.
Prove it.
You can't?
Tehon.... I am still in shock, that you could be so ignorant, to even ask that question....

You need to get out of your FOX bubble and read the news...

I can give you 100 links on all that they did, they are at your fingertips, google is your friend!

BUT, it's your friend, ONLY if YOU choose to read them and inform yourself....

and sadly, you won't read the press articles, because you do not want to know the truth fr some odd reason, I can't explain.

And yes, I can go and take my time to give you 5 or 10 links to summarize what they did....but again, YOU will deny it all.....

so why waste my time? you are a lost cause, already....if you can not do a simple search on the Russian Interference, and inform yourself.

....and yet ANY sources to the contrary are "fake". What a joke you are.

Well, no, I'd like to see you address how Hillary used the Steele material against Trump. Perhaps more importantly, since when, in your opinion, has funding opposition research on a political opponent been wrong? Even if the source is a foreign entity. It would be illegal to offer money, or anything of value, for anyone to do anything illegal. But it's never been illegal to hire investigators.

Then answer it, loser.

(smile) Look Gomer, if you have to even ASK the question you're too ignorant to admit you are wrong. Tell me little man, just what is OPPOSITION research in Politics?

Well, no, I'd like to see you address how Hillary used the Steele material against Trump. Perhaps more importantly, since when, in your opinion, has funding opposition research on a political opponent been wrong? Even if the source is a foreign entity. It would be illegal to offer money, or anything of value, for anyone to do anything illegal. But it's never been illegal to hire investigators.

I invite you to show me where I said it was "illegal". Answer that and we'll move on.

I invite you to show me where I said it was "illegal". Answer that and we'll move on.
OK, how is it wrong? It would be wrong if Hillary or anyone were paying someone to break law, however.

Sure,dope.

View attachment 175255

You're the lie.

Of course I am Gomer, just ask you.

The "Deep State" is just a talking point used to rile up the base, IMO. If Trump was really worried about it, why hasn't he appointed more ambassadors, instead of letting career diplomats run the show?

OK, how is it wrong?

Let me help you, I never said oppo research is illegal or wrong. Did I?

OK, how is it wrong?

Well, Doc, you haven't shit beyond conspiracy theories. But I tried to keep an open mind that you'd add something meaningful.

OK, how is it wrong?

Well, Doc, you haven't shit beyond conspiracy theories.

;) Everything I posted about JFK is true, of course....you checked it right?
If you can't agree to a baseline on the discussion you're a coward. I will leave you no wiggle room kid.

Shall I give you more clues about the "Conspiracy"?

Then answer it, loser.

(smile) Look Gomer, if you have to even ASK the question you're too ignorant to admit you are wrong. Tell me little man, just what is OPPOSITION research in Politics?

I want to know what you believe and how you believe it was done.

Can you even show that either the Clinton campaign or the DNC ever even saw the dossier during the election?

Then answer it, loser.

Can you even show that either the Clinton campaign or the DNC ever even saw the dossier during the election?
That's not the point. There's nothing remotely unusual about one political campaign purchasing research about what another politician did or said. This is not some deep state ohhh so fucking scary issue. IT'S FUCKING POLITICS AS USUAL. It's a conspiracy for one campaign to break into another's office and instill taps, and then lie to the FBI about it. It would be a conspiracy to promise things to Russia or Assange for them to illegally hack another campaigns computers. THAT'S THE FUCKING ISSUE.

I really don't see any question that Trump did that. And neither do a maj of Americans. But proving it's another question.

There's no fucking deep state. We have career civil servants and lawyers who operate on premises of the DoS doing certain things certain ways, and investigations being conducted in certain ways. And we now have an Alt-R view of the ******* taking shit from us that is just really bad.

Then answer it, loser.

That's not the point. There's nothing remotely unusual about one political campaign purchasing research about what another politician did or said. This is not some deep state ohhh so fucking scary issue. IT'S FUCKING POLITICS AS USUAL. It's a conspiracy for one campaign to break into another's office and instill taps, and then lie to the FBI about it. It would be a conspiracy to promise things to Russia or Assange for them to illegally hack another campaigns computers. THAT'S THE FUCKING ISSUE.

I really don't see any question that Trump did that. And neither do a maj of Americans. But proving it's another question.

There's no fucking deep state. We have career civil servants and lawyers who operate on premises of the DoS doing certain things certain ways, and investigations being conducted in certain ways. And we now have an Alt-R view of the ******* taking shit from us that is just really bad.

I understand it was just OPPO research the the Clinton campaign took over from the Washington Examiner when they contacted Clinton's law firm and asked if they wanted to take it over.

I was speaking to his assertion that Clinton "used it against her opponent".

It was Steele himself that got it to the FBI.

Then answer it, loser.

Do you really want to try and make the case that Clinton and the DNC paid millions for something they never saw? Seriously?

"Dossier author Steele wrote another anti-Trump memo; was fed info by Clinton-connected contact, Obama State Department"
the foreign source gave the information to an unnamed associate of Hillary and Bill Clinton, who then gave the information to an unnamed official in the Obama State Department, who then gave the information to Steele. Steele wrote a report based on the information, but the redacted version of the referral does not say what Steele did with the report after that.

Dossier author Steele wrote another anti-Trump memo; was fed info by Clinton-connected contact, Obama State Department

Steele wrote memo based on information fed through Clinton campaign — released documents - Newsline

You want to try and make the point that Clinton never saw it even though Steele spent months briefing Reporters abut it?

"Steele revealed in a London court filing earlier this year that he was directed by Fusion GPS to brief reporters at outlets like The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, Yahoo!"

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/14/s...uring-fusion-gps-founders-marathon-testimony/

You know full well she not only saw it, she fully endorsed it. Today it is being reported that Blumenthal, a CLOSE Clinton ally had a hand in it. This is why you aren't even worth wasting time on, you believe everything in the Dossier and refuse to believe that a control freak like Hillary "never saw" it.

Forum List

Back