Get ready for more "Deep State" mania

And I'm not sure Trump is particularly cooperative.
I can see Trump himself as part of a deep state definition. I think it's more venal pursuit of money, but I get where you're going. And I don't mean Hillary's on a higher moral plane or anything. Obama had an idealism, but no less deep state as I understand your concept to be.

I'll prefer to stick with the constitution, 14 AND 17th amendments though.
Establishment Deep State have no use for the Constitution, they loath it.

In fact, it really isn't operational at the moment. We use it by tradition only, but it isn't the highest law in the land right now.

This has been the supreme law of the land since Sept. 11. We are now operating in a soft police state. It is why the government has legalized propaganda and false flags to distract and brainwash the citizenry into a false reality.

Continuity of Operations
Continuity of Operations - Wikipedia

These come out every year, re-authorized just after 9/11 so that the congress can't review it.

Here's one from Bush;

George W. Bush: Notice - Continuation of the National Emergency With Respect to Certain Terrorist Attacks

. . . And Obama;

Notice -- Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Certain Terrorist Attacks

. . . and now Trump;

Federal Register :: Continuation of the National Emergency With Respect to Certain Terrorist Attacks

So you see, all of them are the same, suspending your civil liberties, your rights, etc. The police state is here to stay. Don't kid yourself into thinking Obama is any different, that is just propaganda and a good speaking voice.
Well yes, I see your definition of deep state puts it at odds with constitutionalists. But constitutionalists would be at odds with Assange as well. At the most obvious, would the judiciary prevent the continuity of operations becoming the governing law of the Republic.

I think a lot of people do not believe in the deep state or climate change or subliminal messages in advertising, mostly because they do not understand these concepts and how they affect our everyday lives. The Kennedy assignation resulted in all kinds of theories that the CIA had Kennedy assassinated and a few people still believe that because CIA Agent Gary Underhill told people that he was pretty sure of that fact. (Google it)

Well, things like that prompted President Ronald Reagan to issue Executive Order 12333, on December 4, 1981 which clearly defines the parameters of intelligence personnel. Note that in paragraph 2.11 it clearly says such staff cannot be involved in assassinations. Some agencies require agents to sign a document once per year, stating they understand that rule. So we cannot do that anymore. Also note it says, they cannot experiment with drugs on people without their consent anymore. Please recall, that the CIA experimented on people by giving them drugs without their knowledge. Project MKUltra - Wikipedia. Executive Orders.

The point I am suggesting is that deep state or secret programs which drug or kill people are a part of our history and certainly when we see memo between FBI agents suggesting they have a plan A and a Plan B, to favor one political party over another we should all be on the bandwagon to get to the bottom of it. Just a thought.

You just became a permanent member of our Conspiracy
I see. Every time your theory hits a rough patch you simply expand the conspiracy. Now the "corrupt courts" are complicit as well.

What is it about Obama that made the entire government come under his control?

Obama was a figure head put there by the system that was already in place.

He wasn't the leader, he was just a figure head.

but the System favored Hillary in 2008.

Did it?

The thing is, more and more folks are awakening. So naturally they would make it LOOK like that is the one they DON'T want there, and will fight to not have there.

Remember, YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE, not a real choice when it comes to voting against the Deep State. Even Trump is part of it. Remember, if Trump was really against the Deep State, he would not only support Assange, but he would give Snowden a full pardon to come on home and help us clear this mess up.

We have already had two grass roots revolts against the system, one "on the left" and one "on the right" but neither, ostensibly, is partisan. We are just made to believe they are partisan based on social issues, propagandized by the CFR MSM.

BUT THE MAIN ISSUE, the one that the Deep State is REALLY worried about, the one unites us all, is the corruption in our system that makes it difficult for ordinary Americans to control the destiny of their own nation.

I really don't see a difference in your conception of a deep state with that the Jacksonian democrats saw in Eastern monied elite and a national bank. Assange may have seen fit to ally with Putin, so seeing him as an ally of truth and justice is suspect. Snowden is caught in politics.

But at the basic, without institutions favoring preservation of the Republic, we are anarchists. Admittedly, it's a tension between institutions favoring statism for the state's sake, and institutions supposedly preventing an election of a candidate who would gain power by having a foreign entity violate privacy laws that the 4th amendment would not allow our govt to violate.

Baby Bush gutted the 4th Amendment, yes, he is a Deep Stater.

see, if you were claiming the ''rich'' rule the world....i'd be giving you a high five and be saying, ABSOLUTELY, no question!

money is power

the power to influence our representatives.... but NOT the dedicated career ''deep state'' as you are claiming.... there is nothing DEEP about it but the pockets of our congress critters....all for us to see...
Like McCabe’s wife getting 700k?

The Deep State are American Patriots

Deeply loyal to the Great Obama, they keep Republican tyranny in check
I don't agree there. The Alt-R paranoia about a deep state is not a whole lot different from the left's fears in the 1970s. I mean Ruby Ridge and Waco raise some pretty serious issues. I personally knew an FBI agent involved in the arrest of the innocent guy in the Atlanta Olympic bombings. Fcked him over bigly.

But the fallicy of the Deep State paranoia is that the Republic provides a remedy. Obama's pals the Dornans got off, because a court found Mark Felt stepped all over their rights. Gerry Spence won some money from the FBI over Ruby Ridge. The FBI had to pay the guy in Atlanta. It's not perfect. Innocents get killed. But it's not fucking Russia.

Trump's presidency will not end unless he did something so bad with Putin that it defies any logic. Comey and Lynch so fckied up Hillary's emails investigation that they wrecked their own careers and hers, though they all deserved wrecking.
well it would be damn nice if people actually knew what was illegal and what wasn't in a campaign and a transition of government and stop all this unnecessary investigation into american citizens lives with made up shit from a partisan hack. Really would be nice.
campaigns hire campaine finance expert lawyers for that and everyone n the campaign has access to them to make certain they are not breaking the law in all kinds of different areas of the campaign....even on who they can take a meeting with.... $9 million was paid by the dnc and c campaign for their law firm....

so how campaigns know right from wrong, legal vs illegal, ethical vs non-ethical is by asking their lawyers
I never said they did anything illegal. They gave it to the fbi and that’s collusion

The Deep State is all that stands between us and total anarchy

Thank God for the Deep State

And I'm not sure Trump is particularly cooperative.
I can see Trump himself as part of a deep state definition. I think it's more venal pursuit of money, but I get where you're going. And I don't mean Hillary's on a higher moral plane or anything. Obama had an idealism, but no less deep state as I understand your concept to be.

I'll prefer to stick with the constitution, 14 AND 17th amendments though.
I’d personally prefer that my country’s intelligence agencies not be involved in collusion with campaigns during an election to turn an election.

Trump supporters and many on the alt right have found a convenient boogeyman to blame all their problems on The "Deep State" is supposed to be a group of shadowy power players within our government, media and law enforcement communities that are out to destroy Trump and family. Trump and his supporters need an enemy to their problems on, and they can't use the Democrats anymore since the GOP controls the Senate, House and Whitehouse. This is going to be easy for the Trump folks to get away with since they don't have to so identify their enemy, and their followers are too ignorant and easily led bother to research this for themselves, so be prepared for a lot more of this folks. The "Deep State" and their "Secret Society" will get ya, if you don't watch out!!
perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif
perplexed.gif

Fox News hosts ramp up ‘deep state’ conspiracies

Michael Goodwin: FBI memo proves the ‘deep state’ is real – and the press is part of it

Here is one from the National Enquirer, the most trusted name in news!! :bye1:

Donald Trump: Prez's Agenda Taken Hostage By Deep State Operatives!

This is priceless, if you were to actually DO some research you'd have quite a different view of things.
he's just irrational, incapable of hearing his views might be wrong. Can't argue with irrational individuals. their minds are made up. All the evidence won't change their minds.
In fact, none of them want to see evidence.

I don't agree there. The Alt-R paranoia about a deep state is not a whole lot different from the left's fears in the 1970s. I mean Ruby Ridge and Waco raise some pretty serious issues. I personally knew an FBI agent involved in the arrest of the innocent guy in the Atlanta Olympic bombings. Fcked him over bigly.

But the fallicy of the Deep State paranoia is that the Republic provides a remedy. Obama's pals the Dornans got off, because a court found Mark Felt stepped all over their rights. Gerry Spence won some money from the FBI over Ruby Ridge. The FBI had to pay the guy in Atlanta. It's not perfect. Innocents get killed. But it's not fucking Russia.

Trump's presidency will not end unless he did something so bad with Putin that it defies any logic. Comey and Lynch so fckied up Hillary's emails investigation that they wrecked their own careers and hers, though they all deserved wrecking.
well it would be damn nice if people actually knew what was illegal and what wasn't in a campaign and a transition of government and stop all this unnecessary investigation into american citizens lives with made up shit from a partisan hack. Really would be nice.
campaigns hire campaine finance expert lawyers for that and everyone n the campaign has access to them to make certain they are not breaking the law in all kinds of different areas of the campaign....even on who they can take a meeting with.... $9 million was paid by the dnc and c campaign for their law firm....

so how campaigns know right from wrong, legal vs illegal, ethical vs non-ethical is by asking their lawyers
I never said they did anything illegal. They gave it to the fbi and that’s collusion
:rofl:

Why in the world would THAT be collusion....??? Why would reporting what you see as a CRIME to law enforcement be collusion or a crime?

What?? Seriously!

You have lost your mind and moral compass...and so has the entire Republican congress....

see, if you were claiming the ''rich'' rule the world....i'd be giving you a high five and be saying, ABSOLUTELY, no question!

money is power

the power to influence our representatives.... but NOT the dedicated career ''deep state'' as you are claiming.... there is nothing DEEP about it but the pockets of our congress critters....all for us to see...
Actually no..... Unless she knows who gave the campaign money to the political PAC that donated to her and she promised the donor to the PAC a tit for tat....

:rofl:

Why in the world would THAT be collusion....??? Why would reporting what you see as a CRIME to law enforcement be collusion or a crime?

What?? Seriously!

You have lost your mind and moral compass...and so has the entire Republican congress....
seriously? The FBI already fired Steele cause he lied. They already knew it was faked. spying on an American Citizen and campaign to ensure another campaign wins the election is collusion.

money is power

Actually no..... Unless she knows who gave the campaign money to the political PAC that donated to her and she promised the donor to the PAC a tit for tat....
well actually she had to declare where the money came from, so again you don't know what you're talking about. Ever hear of campaign financing?

Forum List

Back