Get ready to meet GOD. Eternity is a very long time.

I heard he's really pissed at "let him die" and "feed the poor and they will breed" Republicans. Just that right wing music is enough to banish them to Hell.

10292155_10152300167186877_2737043169155368251_n_zps1c6f11b9.jpg

All the signs of the end days are here today. Get ready to meet GOD. Will you meet JESUS as your Lord and Savior or as your final judge??? You get to chose today. chose wisely.

"today"??

But you wrote that yesterday!

Looks like god is late again.

I heard he's really pissed at "let him die" and "feed the poor and they will breed" Republicans. Just that right wing music is enough to banish them to Hell.

lol.....

As if Jesus would have given the keys to the kingdom and authority to rule the earth to the very same types of people who rejected and killed him...

Boy are they in for a rude awakening..

When it came to people who lie in the name of God, Jesus was a ruthless SOB.....

Last edited:
What about those who believe in a god that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence?

Especially if God does exist, are they not the fool?

Here you are claiming that Jesus was a coequal triune god that became a man and that there is no such thing as one God who has no equal.

"And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin."

THINK!!! YOU ARE ONE BUT THREE!!! you are a body,you are a soul,you are a spirit, you are three but only one!!! GOD is three but one,GOD THE FATHER,GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLYSPIRIT =THREE BUT ONE!!

Like I said, you deny the existence of one God who has no equal, the very living God that Jesus believed in.

fool.

TRUTH!!!= I BELIEVE in the ""one"" true GOD who has no equal,the very living GOD that JESUS believes in, that GOD IS GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT=THE ONE TRUE GOD!!! PTL.

YES!!! There will soon be millions of"missing people" all over the world as the RAPTURE of all believers id due anyday. What will you think and do the day after the rapture and you find that you have been left behind??? cry?? scream?? curse?? ======it was your foolish choice to not believe truth!

There seems to be some confusion between what GISMYS is saying and what is being understood. I think in a sense of fairness a little understanding would help make this a more productive communication. GISMYS is saying - what is one if one is not a servant of God for God needs those who need Him. GISMYS can correct me if I am misstating that.

THINK!!! YOU ARE ONE BUT THREE!!! you are a body,you are a soul,you are a spirit, you are three but only one!!! GOD is three but one,GOD THE FATHER,GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLYSPIRIT =THREE BUT ONE!!

Like I said, you deny the existence of one God who has no equal, the very living God that Jesus believed in.

fool.

TRUTH!!!= I BELIEVE in the ""one"" true GOD who has no equal,the very living GOD that JESUS believes in, that GOD IS GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT=THE ONE TRUE GOD!!! PTL.

According to scripture God has no equal, is incorporeal, and has no physical shape or material form which precludes the possibility of the existence of a coequal trinity that became a man.

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

In the very day you first disregarded the commands of God, after your mind was raped and defiled by a gang of perverted bible thumping religious fundamentalists when you were just a young and supple lad, and you bowed down in deranged adoration before a false roman triune mangod that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence, you died and descended into the realm of the dead, the netherworld, where you remain to this day tormented day and night by the confusion of bizarre beliefs about things that never happened, perverse interpretations about what is actually taking place, and irrational expectations for things that will never occur.

That's why you never matured emotionally and never advanced intellectually beyond the age of a juvenile.

You think you are "saved", bound for glory, and have achieved immortality but the truth, the very truth, is that you are dead.

Last edited:

fool.

According to scripture God as no equal, is incorporeal, and has no physical shape or material form which precludes the possibility of the existence of a coequal trinity that became a man.

In the very day you first disregarded the commands of God after your mind was raped and defiled by a gang of perverted bible thumping religious fundamentalists, when you were just a young and supple lad, and you bowed down in deranged adoration before a false roman triune mangod that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence you died and descended into the realm of the dead, the netherworld, where you remain to this day tormented day and night by the confusion of bizarre beliefs about things that never happened, perverse interpretations about what is actually taking place, and irrational expectations of things that will never happen.

That's why you never matured emotionally and never advanced intellectually beyond the age of a juvenile.

You think you achieved immortality but the truth, the very truth is that you are dead.

ROFLMAO!!! DO YOU THINK your silly personal attack will change the truth that GOD has reveiled to me through HIS living,eternal inspired word??? Dream on!!! Jesus says " Go and baptise the new believers in the name of THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT!!======

◄ Matthew 28:19 ►

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.====THREE BUT ONE GOD!!!

According to scripture God as no equal, is incorporeal, and has no physical shape or material form which precludes the possibility of the existence of a coequal trinity that became a man.

In the very day you first disregarded the commands of God after your mind was raped and defiled by a gang of perverted bible thumping religious fundamentalists, when you were just a young and supple lad, and you bowed down in deranged adoration before a false roman triune mangod that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence you died and descended into the realm of the dead, the netherworld, where you remain to this day tormented day and night by the confusion of bizarre beliefs about things that never happened, perverse interpretations about what is actually taking place, and irrational expectations of things that will never happen.

You think you achieved immortality but the truth, the very truth is that you are dead.

ROFLMAO!!! DO YOU THINK your silly personal attack will change the truth that GOD has reveiled to me through HIS living,eternal inspired word??? Dream on!!! Jesus says " Go and baptise the new believers in the name of THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT!!======

◄ Matthew 28:19 ►

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.====THREE BUT ONE GOD!!!

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lifts the sword to kill is bound by the sword to be killed."

according to scripture god as no equal, is incorporeal, and has no physical shape or material form which precludes the possibility of the existence of a coequal trinity that became a man.

In the very day you first disregarded the commands of god after your mind was raped and defiled by a gang of perverted bible thumping religious fundamentalists, when you were just a young and supple lad, and you bowed down in deranged adoration before a false roman triune mangod that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence you died and descended into the realm of the dead, the netherworld, where you remain to this day tormented day and night by the confusion of bizarre beliefs about things that never happened, perverse interpretations about what is actually taking place, and irrational expectations of things that will never happen.

roflmao!!! Do you think your silly personal attack will change the truth that god has reveiled to me through his living,eternal inspired word??? Dream on!!! Jesus says " go and baptise the new believers in the name of the father,son and holyspirit!!======

◄ matthew 28:19 ►

therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit.====three but one god!!!

"he who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lifts the sword to kill is bound by the sword to be killed."

feeling vanquished???? Lol!!!

roflmao!!! Do you think your silly personal attack will change the truth that god has reveiled to me through his living,eternal inspired word??? Dream on!!! Jesus says " go and baptise the new believers in the name of the father,son and holyspirit!!======

◄ matthew 28:19 ►

therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit.====three but one god!!!

"he who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lifts the sword to kill is bound by the sword to be killed."

feeling vanquished???? Lol!!!

Damn, are you really that clueless?

The coming doom.

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous, arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

THE DEAD SEA SCRIPTURES, The Triumph Of YAHWEH, (Of Thanksgiving for Victory (xviii 1-15).

All the signs of the end days are here today. Get ready to meet GOD. Will you meet JESUS as your Lord and Savior or as your final judge??? You get to chose today. chose wisely.

"today"??

Watch must be broken...

Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.” 5 For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water, 6 through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water. 7 But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8 But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:3-9

"today"??

Watch must be broken...

Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.” 5 For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water, 6 through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water. 7 But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8 But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

Could this be interpreted as when the fire comes forth for the destruction of ungodly men such as those who seek to destroy Israel that if the strength and the resolve of those who have accepted the Lord shall triumph as those in the Six Day War. If however there are few who will stand for the Lord than the battle shall be long and bitter. If the number of those who believe is insufficient than the men of God should lose to those who are without God.

Watch must be broken...

Could this be interpreted as when the fire comes forth for the destruction of ungodly men such as those who seek to destroy Israel that if the strength and the resolve of those who have accepted the Lord shall triumph as those in the Six Day War. If however there are few who will stand for the Lord than the battle shall be long and bitter. If the number of those who believe is insufficient than the men of God should lose to those who are without God.

ARE YOU LOST IN A FOG??? do you think GOD really needs man's help in any way?

Yes.

God isn't showing Himself to me and is relying on people like you to get the message across, so yeah, I'd say God needs man's help.

Which calls into question God's omnipotence if the Almighty needs people.

God isn't showing Himself to me and is relying on people like you to get the message across, so yeah, I'd say God needs man's help.

TRY TO THINK!!! ALMIGHTY GOD the creator of the universe and life is so more AWESOME than your peanut brain can imagine. GOD gave man rule on earth and the duty to give others the truth of GOD'S WORD.

TRY TO THINK!!! ALMIGHTY GOD the creator of the universe and life is so more AWESOME than your peanut brain can imagine. GOD gave man rule on earth and the duty to give others the truth of GOD'S WORD.

GISMYS, I figure out a analogy for you. You are like a train conductor. You stand at the door and yelling, "Have your ticket ready. You must have a ticket to ride the train! If your ticket is not stamped by Jesus himself you are not getting on this train! Train is leave hurry up and get your ticket out!" You don't really explain how one gets a ticket, merely that they have to have one. You don't explain why they would even want to have a ticket in the first place. You haven't fully explained why there are not other cars on the train that people can ride in rather than the car you conduct for. Cars that go to exactly the same place as your car goes to because it is the same train.

Now I must go seek understanding for the answer to Steven_R. My role is to talk to the people on the platform. God is the product and I am the marketer. From the very little I know of the Bible it does not discuss marketing. Perhaps that is why every once and a while a prophet arrives to fill that role. (Not that I in any way claim to fill that job description. My ability to stay one step of lightening bolts ends there.)

GISMYS, you could be an enormous help to me with your knowledge of the Bible. You present a part of the Bible and I can try to explain it but you have to work with me. If you really want more people on the train you will.

YES!!! There will soon be millions of"missing people" all over the world as the RAPTURE of all believers id due anyday. What will you think and do the day after the rapture and you find that you have been left behind??? cry?? scream?? curse?? ======it was your foolish choice to not believe truth!

There seems to be some confusion between what GISMYS is saying and what is being understood. I think in a sense of fairness a little understanding would help make this a more productive communication. GISMYS is saying - what is one if one is not a servant of God for God needs those who need Him. GISMYS can correct me if I am misstating that.

gismo screeches and preaches so loudly, you can't hear what he's saying.

He's just an egotisical, god-hating nutter who sees himself as a martyr.

Forum List

Back