Get Rid of Spanish in America

Trump may not precisely be a Nazi, but he does have authoritarian, neo-fascist tendencies, and is in fact a bigot and racist.

Indeed, both you and Trump share the same bigotry with regard to Spanish-speakers.
1. I AM a Spanish speaker, since mil novacientos cinquenta y nueve (1959),and my granparents were immigrants from Central America. And I'm not bigoted against myself.

2. There is no evidence to show that Trump is a bigot or racist. None whatsoever.

3. How does Trump have authoritarian, neo-fascist tendencies ? Upon what do you base that goofy statement ?

Great tweet by Jake Tapper:

So you’re the president of the United States of America. You can dine with literally anyone you want to. Titans of industry. Geniuses of the arts. Tech wizards changing everything. World leaders and humanitarian saints.

JUST IN: Trump dined with Fox News’ Seb Gorka and Jesse Watters at the White House this week because “he couldn’t get enough of them on TV,” as one source put it.

These are trump's people. Neonazis like Sebastian Gorka.

There is nothing to link Trump to Nazism. Absolutely nothing.
Apart from fine people and apart from fascism being a major influence on Nazism.
fields13n-6-web.jpg

Last edited:
Nah. English is the language of America, of which Texas is one of the 50 states. No ifs, ands, or buts.
Nor any mention in the sacred Constitution. Btw, I imagine you can add New Mexico and California to the list of native Spanish speaking states, along with Texas.

So you’re the president of the United States of America. You can dine with literally anyone you want to. Titans of industry. Geniuses of the arts. Tech wizards changing everything. World leaders and humanitarian saints.

JUST IN: Trump dined with Fox News’ Seb Gorka and Jesse Watters at the White House this week because “he couldn’t get enough of them on TV,” as one source put it.

He's not a neo-Nazi, you dolt.

Like I said >> "nothing to link Trump to Nazism" Which is why Post # 471 has NOTHING in it. :abgg2q.jpg:

He's not a neo-Nazi, you dolt.

Former Trump Aide Sebastian Gorka, who is accused of ties to a European Nazi group, to speak in Israel

Gutter Trash
Sebastian Gorka’s ties to a group of Nazi collaborators is a new low for Donald Trump’s administration.

A Top Trump Aide Has Been Strongly Linked to a Nazi Group. Congress Needs to Investigate.

Adolf Hitler was a painter. Obama is too.

Hitler was an anti-jew fascist. Muslim jihadist Obama is too.

Hitler used racism to rise to power. Obama did also, supporting affirmative action.

Trump proposes mass deportations and thinks Muslims should wear special IDs. GOOD! All the more reason why we voted for him. :biggrin:

Jesus, Reasonable is triggered yet again. Mods, ban that retarded punk's ass the 19th time already!

The bigot Trump was in California yesterday shopping for his wall of bigotry and hate – the perfect symbol for the right’s bigotry and unwarranted animosity toward Hispanic immigrants and Spanish-speakers.

In addition to exhibiting his bigotry and hate, Trump also put on full display his ignorance and stupidity, inquiring as to what wall design would be ‘more difficult to climb.’

The bigot Trump is ignorant of the fact that border ‘walls’ fail because they can be easily breached, and in some cases tunnels are excavated under border ‘walls’ – no one tries to ‘climb over’ them.

The bigot Trump is as ridiculous as he is wrong, an individual truly unfit to be president.

The bigot Trump was in California yesterday shopping for his wall of bigotry and hate – the perfect symbol for the right’s bigotry and unwarranted animosity toward Hispanic immigrants and Spanish-speakers.

In addition to exhibiting his bigotry and hate, Trump also put on full display his ignorance and stupidity, inquiring as to what wall design would be ‘more difficult to climb.’

The bigot Trump is ignorant of the fact that border ‘walls’ fail because they can be easily breached, and in some cases tunnels are excavated under border ‘walls’ – no one tries to ‘climb over’ them.

The bigot Trump is as ridiculous as he is wrong, an individual truly unfit to be president.
Trump had to keep his route to where he is staying " secret" because he's afraid he might have to come in contact with real people... not just his cult.
Demonstrations are planned.

Fake News......and silly ones at that. You fall for stuff pretty easily don't you ? :rolleyes:
I don't see you posting any counter links that proves Gorka isn't a Nazi.
I can post links all night showing he is.
Poor schmuck.
Racists like you never win.

The wall is to stop Mexican imperialism upon the US ($28 Billion/year in remittances + tens of Billions$$ more in anchor baby rip-offs).It also is to stop drug smuggling, as well as influx of gang criminals. "

AND >> the many Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($133 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

17. Influx of terrorists.

I don't see you posting any counter links that proves Gorka isn't a Nazi.
I can post links all night showing he is.
Poor schmuck.
Racists like you never win.
HA HA. YOU already posted it. Try reading your own link. :laugh:

Trump had to keep his route to where he is staying " secret" because he's afraid he might have to come in contact with real people... not just his cult.
Demonstrations are planned.
Antifa aren't real people. They're paid disrupters.

upload_2018-3-14_3-14-20.jpeg
upload_2018-3-14_3-14-57.jpeg

images
images
2FD14A6800000578-0-image-a-59_1452013133694.jpg

images
images
ceuta-fence-landov_custom-638d8ddde8ec6c37183e3d89fc7d15b06dbef63e-s900-c85.jpg

Forum List

Back