Get Woke, Go Broke: Salvation Army Quietly Removes Guide Telling White Donors To “Sincerely Apologize” For Their Racism After Intense Backlash

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Never another dime. I'll redirect it to a worthy charity. I saw one response that I liked and I think I'll try it out, locally. It was a simple printed template that could be placed into the red kettle. It said "good for one white apology in lieu of cash donations".

Never another dime. I'll redirect it to a worthy charity. I saw one response that I liked and I think I'll try it out, locally. It was a simple printed template that could be placed into the red kettle. It said "good for one white apology in lieu of cash donations".

Same here.

The SA doesn't exist for me anymore.

Too little, too late, Salvation Army! Shame on you for having said that on the first place.

No more donations for you, I am choosing other charities from now on.

I went to their website and left a message stating my dissatisfaction and informing them that the bank is CLOSED. They can go get their donations from BLM/Antifa and the DNC.

Too little, too late, Salvation Army! Shame on you for having said that on the first place.

No more donations for you, I am choosing other charities from now on.

Their Leadership needs to resign

Boycott SA’s arrogant panhandling. SA easily gets amnesia about 700,000 + dead Americans, many of them dying while racist blm’s loot-and-burn baboonism targeted the infrastructure that many of those killed by the Chinese virus worked hard to build.

Forum List

Back