Get your popcorn! Joe Biden's son's stripper baby-mama is publishing a book!

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The Bidens continue their reign as the most white trash family in America. For years, Hunter claimed the baby girl wasn't his, and Hunter's sleazy, hillbilly parents ignored the child's existence.

The book comes out in August...perfect timing!
I'm probably not going to buy this book, because the Amazon reviews alone will provide plenty of enjoyment. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Hunter Biden's Ex-Stripper Baby Mama to Publish Tell-All in August​

Lunden Roberts shares never-before-read details about her tumultuous relationship with first son Hunter Biden in an explosive memoir to be released this fall with dozens of stories that "make the laptop debacle seem routine," RadarOnline.com can reveal.

Roberts, who welcomed a child out of wedlock with the embattled 54-year-old, said she initially had a good impression of Hunter as a guy "I want to get to know better" after moving to Washington D.C. from Arkansas to pursue a graduate program.

Books on trump......All LIES written by Bitter Revengeful Haters.
Books on Biden......Truth Tellers.

Too Predictable.

The Bidens continue their reign as the most white trash family in America. For years, Hunter claimed the baby girl wasn't his, and Hunter's sleazy, hillbilly parents ignored the child's existence.

I'm probably not going to buy this book, because the Amazon reviews alone will provide plenty of enjoyment. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Lunden Roberts shares never-before-read details about her tumultuous relationship with first son Hunter Biden in an explosive memoir to be released this fall with dozens of stories that "make the laptop debacle seem routine," RadarOnline.com can reveal.

Roberts, who welcomed a child out of wedlock with the embattled 54-year-old, said she initially had a good impression of Hunter as a guy "I want to get to know better" after moving to Washington D.C. from Arkansas to pursue a graduate program.
LOL Stormy Daniels tries to make money off of Trump... Republicans are agast!!!

Lunden Roberts tries to make money off of Hunter... Republicans are delighted!!!

vomit-puke.gif

At least we wont have to hear any stories about our president showering with his granddaughter. You know, because the white trash family dont claim her..

You think she's lying about the baby being Hunter's? There was a paternity test, you know.
Just noting how Predictable you are.
Trolls will troll.

See Below.
Nowhere near the white trashiness of the babysitter-fucking, stripper mama-having, shower daughter-raping, crack-smoking, marrying my dead brother's wife Biden hillbillies.

lol
IDC about any politician.
You feel you must protect the CULT.
Very Predictable.

Books on trump......All LIES written by Bitter Revengeful Haters.
Books on Biden......Truth Tellers.

Too Predictable.
As we see displayed here on USMB every, single, day, Republicans and MAGATs...are idiots.

That’s what you got from my response? And, you wonder why I call you a retard.

Your post was just another peek into the complete and total ownership Donald Trump has over you.

This thread is about Joe Biden's son's baby-mama, a stripper who he knocked up, then told everyone the baby wasn't his, until he was forced to take a paternity test, and we all found out he lied.

Now she's going to tell her side of the story.

Well Damn. I guess I won’t vote for Hunter.

Idiots.

Forum List

Back