Giant Crack: Earth Mysteriously Splits Along Hwy. 26 in Mexico

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
In light of the earthquake yesterday in California's wine country - Sonoma - this happening took place mid - week prior to the Sonoma earthquake - look at the size of this crack in the earth! I have not been watching television news in some time now but did anyone see a report about this? I will post the news link and then a video so you cann see it with your own eyes. This looks serious! ( still under construction )

Giant Crack in Earth 30-Foot Deep Trench in Mexico Puzzles Officials

A giant crack in the Earth cut Highway 26 in the Mexican city of Hermosillo in half last week, making the road impassable and leaving locals and public officials puzzled as to what exactly caused the fissure.

The trench in the northern part of the state of Sonora appears to be 26 feet deep and about 16 feet wide at various places, according to video footage taken from a drone by Hermosillo Desde El Cielo.

Last edited:
Here is a video and according to other sources reporting on the incident it is at this writing 3/4 of a mile long - a giant crack in the earth has just opened in Mexico. Has there been any news reports on this? Anyone?

I am not afraid of these things, for Christ my Savior told me they would come to pass.

That's all you have to say, Jeri.

There are worse things than dying.

Sharty, I do not know what you mean. This is a breaking news story today. 8/25/2014. Why did they wait half a week in the USA to tell us this happened in Mexico? Did you see this report on the news anywhere? I am asking as perhaps this was a breaking news story on Fox news, CNN, or some other big station prior to the eathquake in Sonoma - California - yesterday.

But as this giant crack in the earths crust in Mexico happened half a week ago and they are just now reporting the news today because of the earthquake in California? Don't you think that was a bit late? This is current news. We are talking current news here, Sharty. I find it very odd. Don't you? No news story until the California quake yesterday? Why?

p.s. I am very happy to hear that you are paying close attention to the LORD. That is good to hear. It is always good to have our eternity in the very forefront of all our thoughts. It should effect every aspect of our lives and how we conduct ourselves. Most definitely. You never know what the future holds.

Look at this Digital Drifter! I am wondering if this crack in the earth discovered in the Michigan woods back in 2011 was precursor to what we see happening right now? Interesting research these guys are doing.

Interesting this video was made in 2010 noting the same splitting of the ground in Michigan - in this video the ground lifted suddenly. I wonder if this is all tied together somehow.

Note that in the 2010 video there is no heat mentioned - in the other video with snow on the ground - 2011 video - the men mention feeling heat coming out of the ground from two feet down while standing over it - standing up they still felt the heat on their faces - snow was melting along those fault lines. Which would indicate something is changing - wouldn't it?

Look at this one from Mexico - yet the earthquake was reported in Baja as a 7.2 earthquake, Moonglow - this one happened in 2010 - the guy taking video thought smoke rising from mountains was dust from rocks falling - it was from the earth slitting open so violently the dust rose to the skies!

Sharty, I do not know what you mean. This is a breaking news story today. 8/25/2014. Why did they wait half a week in the USA to tell us this happened in Mexico? Did you see this report on the news anywhere? I am asking as perhaps this was a breaking news story on Fox news, CNN, or some other big station prior to the eathquake in Sonoma - California - yesterday.

But as this giant crack in the earths crust in Mexico happened half a week ago and they are just now reporting the news today because of the earthquake in California? Don't you think that was a bit late? This is current news. We are talking current news here, Sharty. I find it very odd. Don't you? No news story until the California quake yesterday? Why?

p.s. I am very happy to hear that you are paying close attention to the LORD. That is good to hear. It is always good to have our eternity in the very forefront of all our thoughts. It should effect every aspect of our lives and how we conduct ourselves. Most definitely. You never know what the future holds.

I saw this story a good week or more ago. I doubt anyone is trying to hide it.

In light of the earthquake yesterday in California's wine country - Sonoma - this happening took place mid - week prior to the Sonoma earthquake - look at the size of this crack in the earth! I have not been watching television news in some time now but did anyone see a report about this? I will post the news link and then a video so you cann see it with your own eyes. This looks serious! ( still under construction )

Giant Crack in Earth 30-Foot Deep Trench in Mexico Puzzles Officials

A giant crack in the Earth cut Highway 26 in the Mexican city of Hermosillo in half last week, making the road impassable and leaving locals and public officials puzzled as to what exactly caused the fissure.

The trench in the northern part of the state of Sonora appears to be 26 feet deep and about 16 feet wide at various places, according to video footage taken from a drone by Hermosillo Desde El Cielo.

Calling Shenanigans!

Article you linked on newsmax makes it CLEAR it was caused by excessive rainfall and/or an underground stream. You're just trying to misrepresent it as some religious event.

You hsould work for the Catholic Church if you don't already. Can get paid to fake statues bleeding and stuff.

I saw this story a good week or more ago. I doubt anyone is trying to hide it.
Luddly, how is that possible? The article on Mexico posted 8/25/2014 is news story today stating the crack in earth happened mid week last week - that would not be 7 days ago. Unless they meant midweek the week before. Was the news story on a major news network? Where did you hear about it?

Sharty, could you please remind Delta that you read the article and made the comment correlating the giant crack in earth with the LORD? Not me?

Delta has confused our dialogue here and mistaken my comment for yours. Delta is confused.

There's a lot of things that happen south of our borders that don't get reported, (like 52,000 kids being shuttled out because of the Sinaloa drug cartel) especially weather and natural occurrences. I was in La Paz (Baja) when an earthquake hit. A week later a major hurricane came through. Never made the news up here.

Interesting, NoTeaPartyPleaz, I didn't know about the 52,000 children being shuttled out because of the cartels but I do know there were reports of the homeless children being used for target practice - there was a report from a missionary down there concerning that story - the Baja 7.2 earthquake was in 2010 - right? That must have been incredible. I do not doubt Depotoo saying he saw it on FOX a few days ago but major story? 3 minute clip story? What exactly? You see I read USMB news - don't recall any of you reporting it - Depotoo is usually pretty consistent in reporting stories AOL misses - I never saw anything about it on AOL news - no photos like I see in the news story today - perhaps I missed it - if not I would say Huffpost and AOL missed it. As well as CNN and the rest of them ( besides FOX )

Forum List

Back