Giant ‘Cuomo killed my mom’ sign erected on bridge as heartbroken New Yorkers grieve on Mother’s Day

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Andrew will make a great replacement as the Dem nominee when Creepy Uncle Joe gets kicked to the curb, and little Fredo from XiNN will be right there, cheerleading the whole way

and not a peep will be heard about in kind contributions...

1536807808.479-smiley.gif

Many New Yorkers are ushering in a grim Mother’s Day this year amid accusations that Governor Andrew “Cuomo killed my mom” thanks to his deadly policy that forced nursing homes to admit coronavirus patients.

The bone-headed move resulted in the deaths of thousands of senior citizens living in nursing homes.

Cuomo mandated that nursing homes must accept coronavirus patients even though older people are the most at-risk to die from COVID-19. Making matters worse was the fact that nursing homes did not have personal protective equipment or COVID testing capability.

Shockingly, the mainstream media not only gave Cuomo a pass on the scandal, but lionized him as a hero.

Andrew will make a great replacement as the Dem nominee when Creepy Uncle Joe gets kicked to the curb, and lettle Fredo from XiNN will be right there, cheerleading the whole way

Many New Yorkers are ushering in a grim Mother’s Day this year amid accusations that Governor Andrew “Cuomo killed my mom” thanks to his deadly policy that forced nursing homes to admit coronavirus patients.

The bone-headed move resulted in the deaths of thousands of senior citizens living in nursing homes.

Cuomo mandated that nursing homes must accept coronavirus patients even though older people are the most at-risk to die from COVID-19. Making matters worse was the fact that nursing homes did not have personal protective equipment or COVID testing capability.

Shockingly, the mainstream media not only gave Cuomo a pass on the scandal, but lionized him as a hero.

Let's see. A right wing publication uses a Twitter post that is unable to be verified. Yep. Standard operating procedure for the right.
Never occurred to you that this could have been hoisted by a Trump supporter just trying to make a point that's been circulating in the alt-right circles for weeks now?

Andrew will make a great replacement as the Dem nominee when Creepy Uncle Joe gets kicked to the curb, and little Fredo from XiNN will be right there, cheerleading the whole way

Did they isolate the infected from the non infected humans? The story nor your commentary inform us of this...

Did they isolate the infected from the non infected humans? The story nor your commentary inform us of this...
in Florida, DeSantis created a quick response task force and made resources available to all nursing homes and elder resident communities

Florida was also one of the last states to initiate quarantines and lockdowns for its citizens; but did suggest common sense restrictions and guidelines for the most vulnerable

Florida has one of the lowest counts in deaths per million of any state; despite a) spring break activity b) extensive travel, including Disney World, an international destination c) a larger % of elderly citizens d) softer restrictions for healthy people than many other states

we all know what is going on in NY; sure, there are some mitigating circumstances; but clearly DeSantis has done far better in his response than Cuomo has

The media is not showing how much anger is being directed at Cuomo from his own constituents.....they are accusing him of murder for TDS political expediences....

Andrew will make a great replacement as the Dem nominee when Creepy Uncle Joe gets kicked to the curb, and lettle Fredo from XiNN will be right there, cheerleading the whole way

Let's see. A right wing publication uses a Twitter post that is unable to be verified. Yep. Standard operating procedure for the right.
Never occurred to you that this could have been hoisted by a Trump supporter just trying to make a point that's been circulating in the alt-right circles for weeks now?

Attacking the source is an ad hominem argument

i blame china for every death in this country and the rest of the world ..... but i am truly baffled as to why cuomo made elderly care facilities take in infected people ! the hospital ship and the javits center facility were empty !

i blame china for every death in this country and the rest of the world ..... but i am truly baffled as to why cuomo made elderly care facilities take in infected people ! the hospital ship and the javits center facility were empty !
had Trump done it, it would be the only story getting any attention for weeks on end

Do not know if story true or not. Knew when the story came out about ordering state nursing homes to accept covid-19 recovering from state hospitals, I knew where this would go. You can talk a good game, but actions speak louder than words his action was in error and speaking on it sounded trumpian.
Headlines like this did not help.
Cuomo doubles down on ordering nursing homes to admit coronavirus patients

Last edited:

Cuomo killed...

Isn't it interesting that this is the person libs would like to elect in the case that fingers Joe withers away? NYC has been the biggest disaster when it comes to the death virus.

They are visciously euthanizing the elderly in NY.

Aktion-T4 style.
Jamming a feeding tube down their throat and then putting them on ventilators until the insurance is maxed out, then it's bye-bye!
Not just in NY
Aye, you know what? In no way can they change the things I've heard and seen and learned from people that age. The way they're doing them is criminal. As in they should hang for it. Murder.

Cuomo killed...

Isn't it interesting that this is the person libs would like to elect in the case that fingers Joe withers away? NYC has been the biggest disaster when it comes to the death virus.
cuomo has to address the nation on why he insisted infected patients be kept at elderly facilities.

Forum List

Back