🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Giant publicity stunt!Reporter has a book coming out in June. This was a set up!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
You know after I found the stills at Mother Jones proving Corey didn't manhandle her and THEN finding the audio transcript of her conversation with the WP reporter afterwards which sets the stage for her big lie that she almost fell down and the battery charge, well I started chewing on the WHY?

Ta Da! Think of all the free publicity this bitch has gotten for this. And for all you anti Trump assholes who just wanted to buy in because you had the need to trash Trump out more.....#^%@*&%$# You.

:lol:

510HNGVPjJL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Barons of the Beltway: Inside the Princely World of Our Washington Elite--and How to Overthrow Them Hardcover – June 21, 2016
by Michelle Fields (Author)

From reporter and Fox News star Michelle Fields, a revelation of how the corruption and waste in American politics begins with our elected politicians, and how to take the country back from those that extort its values for personal gain

http://www.amazon.com/Barons-Beltway-Washington-Elite-Overthrow/dp/0553447556&tag=ff0d01-20

So what sort of psychic powers did she use to get the guy to grab her?

She moved in past the SS. Have you checked out the stills I've put up from Mother Jones. He didn't manhandle her at all. It shows he barely touched her.

Then that combined with the bullshit taped conversation with the WP reporter nails it that this was a set up.

the book title sounds like she works for Trump, or was a supporter for Trump and his Trumpettes?

So what sort of psychic powers did she use to get the guy to grab her?

She moved in past the SS. Have you checked out the stills I've put up from Mother Jones. He didn't manhandle her at all. It shows he barely touched her.

Then that combined with the bullshit taped conversation with the WP reporter nails it that this was a set up.

Simple battery doesn't require 'manhandling' to occur.

I love how Tiny Dancer supports those who manhandle women.

Yeah, show me where he manhandles her in these stills from Mother Jones. Or put up your own showing me how he abused the bitch.

blog_lewandowski_fields_security_camera.jpg

http://www.motherjones.com/files/blog_lewandowski_fields_security_camera.jpg

Now compare what you see to the conversation taped immediately after. It's a hoax. It's a set up.

"Fields releases an audio transcript to anti-Trump Politico.
Since we know Fields recorded the conversation she had with Terris, why did she only release the audio transcript to Hadas Gold?

The audio transcript sounded dramatic.

Terris: “You OK?”

Fields: “Holy sh*t.”

Terris: “Yea he just threw you down.”

Fields: “I can’t believe he just did that that was so hard. Was that Corey [Lewandowski]?”

Terris: “Yeah, like, what threat were you?”

Fields: “That was insane. You should have felt how hard he grabbed me. That’s insane. I’ve never had anyone do that to me from a campaign.”

Terris: “Can I put that in my story?”

Fields: “Yeah, go for it — that was really awful. That’s so unprofessional.”

Terris: “He really just almost threw you down on the ground.”

Fields: “He literally went like this and was grabbing me down. “I don’t even want to do what he just did to me. Oh my God, that really spooked me that someone would do that.”

How Michelle Fields Conned Prosecutors into Charging Corey Lewandowski with Battery

the book title sounds like she works for Trump, or was a supporter for Trump and his Trumpettes?

Crawling thru her articles as we speak. She actually had bitched along with Ben Shapiro that they felt Brietbart was giving too much attention to Trump.

proving Corey didn't manhandle her

bzzzt today trump justifies the admitted manhandling of the 'dangerous' reporter on account of a possible pen bomb. :lol:

Trump: The 'Very Dangerous' Pen Reporter Michelle Fields Was Carrying Could Have Been a 'Little Bomb'

Wanted to point out this as well. There is a documented incident where a lady sort of rushed Hillary and wanted to hug her and Huma stepped in and shoved the woman back. I don't blame her at all. This was a stranger and a potential threat if you think about it and I'm glad Huma took action. And as far as SS is concerned they are letting people get far too close to the candidates IMHO.

You're saying she's angling for ..... free publicity??? By saying something outrageous??

What kind of slime would do something like that? Oh wait...

635895674365337479-2065903905_trump.jpg

Lots and lots of people would. It is a sick symptom of a portion of our society today.
You're saying she's angling for ..... free publicity??? By saying something outrageous??

What kind of slime would do something like that? Oh wait...

635895674365337479-2065903905_trump.jpg

Forum List

Back