Gillibrand alienates Iowa voters with climate scare: "i promise you the next flood is coming soon!"

This clown show is just getting geared up. They're all trying to OUT LEFT each other for the spot light right now to see who survives until next year.

But wait until next year. Leftists are nasty sons a bitches. Wait until this monstrous bunch of low life trash gets to trashing each other, and yeah it's coming, they have to.

Get out the popcorn and crank open a beer... it's going to be awesome.

They seem to be trying to outdo each other on how crazy they can sound.

Should be on interesting run for the White House and I'll enjoy every minute of it.

• Banned
"
The destruction that I saw in Davenport, Iowa today is matched only by the determination of its residents to recover. Floods like the one that hit Davenport are made far worse by climate change. We must defeat it to protect the lives and livelihoods of our fellow Americans." - Beto

clear choices for voters!

The demoquacks clown car full of candidates seems to be in disarray
Wait a second here. I vividly recall prior to Trump securing the nomination the lefty media crotchsuckers at Crashing News Network and MSDNC routinely mocking the handful of Republican candidates as occupants of the GOP Clown Car. Haven’t heard much to date about the left’s crowded Clown Greyhound Bus though. Perhaps they’re waiting for it to be translated into Russian?

This clown show is just getting geared up. They're all trying to OUT LEFT each other for the spot light right now to see who survives until next year.

But wait until next year. Leftists are nasty sons a bitches. Wait until this monstrous bunch of low life trash gets to trashing each other, and yeah it's coming, they have to.

I'll eat my hat of Biden gets the Nom..... I'm just wondering what Bernie is going to pull on him.

LOL..... the suspense is killing me.

JO

I'll eat my hat of Biden gets the Nom..... I'm just wondering what Bernie is going to pull on him.

JO
you'll have to wait till June for the debates. i cant wait either

Shes polling at 1%. Creepy Joe will be the guy.

Sure looks like it..... I thought Bernie would come up with some lethal footage....but so far no.
The Way Biden approached the race it's almost as if he was expecting something really horrific to surface.

LOL

JO

JO

NO NO NO I don't want to wait....hahahahah

For what its worth I think the Dems are correct about Biden being the only one with a chance to win. Trump would landslide any of the others.

JO

JO

For what its worth I think the Dems are correct about Biden being the only one with a chance to win. Trump would landslide any of the others.

JO
never count out Beto. he's from Texas. remember what the Houston Rockets coach said?

JO

JO
never count out Beto. he's from Texas. remember what the Houston Rockets coach said?

I would have put money on Harris...never though she would fizzle so badly. I'm surprised.....she'll probably end up as first choice for VP for whoever takes the NOM.

JO

this is a major gaffe that the media didnt pick up on!

That's not a gaff.

It's a warning.

People who don't want to do anything about climate change are causing this to get much worse than it should be and at a much faster rate.

She's right.

If the people of Iowa don't want truth then they deserve to lose everything they have from floods and climate change.

Just don't come whining to me about it with your hands out for my tax dollars.

You voted for it. You get what you vote for.

"
The destruction that I saw in Davenport, Iowa today is matched only by the determination of its residents to recover. Floods like the one that hit Davenport are made far worse by climate change. We must defeat it to protect the lives and livelihoods of our fellow Americans." - Beto

clear choices for voters!
Davenport has its priorities in order. They have a flood wall built around the baseball stadium. While the downtown is flooded, temporary makeshift walk bridges to the stadium get the fans in and the game goes on.

get-attachment.asp

Forum List

Back