Giuliani calls Black Lives Matter ‘inherently racist’

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Oh my, Giuliani is trying to appear relevant again, but he's still ignorant.

Rudy Giuliani calls Black Lives Matter ‘inherently racist’

Capping off his weekend of inflammatory comments after the Dallas police shooting, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani called Black Lives Matter “inherently racist” and “anti-American” — and even incorrectly claiming that black children have “a 99% chance” of killing each other.

<more>

Did anyone notice people are calling for the death of white cops, but it was a fuckin Chinese dude that shot the guy in the car? Hmmm

Who's calling for the death of white cops?

Poor Rudy, 9/11 profiteering not what it used to be .

Rudy must have gotten stuck in the echo chamber when he ran for President.

Liberials and drug addicts have alot in common. It's always someone's else fault but their own. He spoke the truth but it fell on deaf ears.

Did anyone notice people are calling for the death of white cops, but it was a fuckin Chinese dude that shot the guy in the car? Hmmm

are you fuckin for real?

There are stories all over of BLM calling for the death of the police, that and whites in general. Timmy must not get out much

Are you that naive? No, you just don't want to mention that blacks are calling for white cops to be killed. BLM is just a microphone for that.

Hispanic, I think.
The article I read said he was Chinese. But I just looked and I think you are right. "yanez" originated from spain.
Serious questions about that source, TN.
It was the first initial report about the cop I believe. They post before they really know anything, sad to say.

One of the most destructive memes in western societies is that only white people are guilty of racism, only white people are responsible for eliminating racism and only white people have to restrict their speech and behavior so as not to offend.

If people truly adopted a non-racist approach to the world and treated all individuals with equal expectations, they would see the utter stupidity and hypocrisy of such assumptions.

are you fuckin for real?

There are stories all over of BLM calling for the death of the police, that and whites in general. Timmy must not get out much

Any yahoo on the street can say anything . That doesn't mean it's BLM stance any more that a racist at a GOP rally speaks for all of the GOP .

Forum List

Back